Options

Safari 3 -- Mac and Windows -- Awesome Feature!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    wxwax wrote:

Yeah, FF takes for freakin' ever to hitch up its pants and get out the door.

Which, for me, is compounded by the fact that I don't used it all the time, so when I do, I'm waiting for it to pull up it's pants.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    Thank you gentlemen for that mental image.

Anyone got a bottle of brain bleach?
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    wxwax wrote:
    blbl.gif
    Beyond what David said, think about it. To use Apple-Shift-4 you have to move the cursor. What happens to the block of preview text you want to show, when you move the cursor? lol3.gif

What's the problem? headscratch.gif When you press the shortcut, it freezes the screen image, including the preview text. When you drag the rectangle, you get whatever got frozen.

217195627-O.jpg

I like the preview text. It tells me whether I want to open the thread at all.
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    colourbox wrote:
    What's the problem? headscratch.gif When you press the shortcut, it freezes the screen image, including the preview text. When you drag the rectangle, you get whatever got frozen.

217195627-O.jpg

I like the preview text. It tells me whether I want to open the thread at all.
    Interesting.

I took several screenshots with both 3 and 4, none of them preserved the pop-up box.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au