Options

Fun Love

2»

Comments

• Options
    lisaplisap Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    These are fabulous! I love #3 and #11 the most. Could look at your photos for hours!! They are going to absolutely love these.

-- Lisa P.
  • Options
    NateWagnerNateWagner Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    I agree with the rest that the photos are great. I enjoyed the emotion that you captured.

My one nit is #10 though, as in that one she looks a little glowing like maybe she was cleaned up a bit much or something I dunno. Just looks a bit soft as well which is odd cause all of the others are quite sharp and really amazing.

Great photos
    Thanks,
    -Nate

Equipment
    Canon Stuff (and third party stuff as well)
    Tampa Bay Wedding Photography
  • Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    NateWagner wrote:
    I agree with the rest that the photos are great. I enjoyed the emotion that you captured.

My one nit is #10 though, as in that one she looks a little glowing like maybe she was cleaned up a bit much or something I dunno. Just looks a bit soft as well which is odd cause all of the others are quite sharp and really amazing.

Great photos

Thanks Nate..yes, I went for the glowing look even though I'm getting away from it. The photo was just a tad softer to begin with but in this case I thought the glow should work well. The client's love it which of course is the main objective...good catch. Unfortunatley, I only have one of that pose and wish there were 3 or 4 to choose from....sometimes we need to do some things differently for variety.....I still think it's kinda cool even though it may not be "technically" correct.

Thanks so much for commenting! Really appreciate it!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    NateWagnerNateWagner Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    I will admit I always find it interesting when I turn photos over to clients and my favorites are ones that they kind of flip past, and then the ones that they love are ones I decided at the last moment to include.

It is also a taste thing... I do like the pose of the bride quite a bit in that photo. I guess if it had just been a bit sharper OOC it would have let you do a different job in PP.

Anyway... like I said, I enjoyed looking at your photos :)
    Thanks,
    -Nate

Equipment
    Canon Stuff (and third party stuff as well)
    Tampa Bay Wedding Photography