Options

Grassroots dgrin shootout - The Mother Road

124»

Comments

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited October 1, 2009
    anwmn1 wrote:
    Not true! Kdog and I met up and covered Seligman to Oatman and back to Kingman.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=122482

Not our fault the rest of you wimped out. blbl.gif
    That is true. You mentioned the date somewhere previously in this thread, and we stuck to it. Part of the problem is that the organizer kind of disappeared. And of course, there was actually very little interest from folks to shoot this AZ section.

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever posted any of my pictures from that shoot. headscratch.gif I think I saw yours and got too depressed, which is what usually happens when I see your shots. rolleyes1.gif It's kinda late now, but maybe I should post 'em anyhow. ne_nau.gif Whatcha think?

Cheers,
    -joel
  • Options
    anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    kdog wrote:
    That is true. You mentioned the date somewhere previously in this thread, and we stuck to it. Part of the problem is that the organizer kind of disappeared. And of course, there was actually very little interest from folks to shoot this AZ section.

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever posted any of my pictures from that shoot. headscratch.gif I think I saw yours and got too depressed, which is what usually happens when I see your shots. rolleyes1.gif It's kinda late now, but maybe I should post 'em anyhow. ne_nau.gif Whatcha think?

Cheers,
    -joel

I think you should post some. deal.gif
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    Wow, I just found this thread. I spent a few weeks along rt66 on a road trip from CA back to AL. I shot up to 100 pictures a day, sometimes spending almost whole days at some of the old rt66 ghost towns and relics. It was an unbelievable amount of fun. I think this project is a great idea. I was using another web site as a guide that had pictures and many of the relics pictured on that site had been almost completely overwhelmed in just a few years.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!