Toughest edit session I've ever done...

Comments

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Kathy, Liz, Devin, Kevin & CyberSteak. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers.

I DO believe prayer helps ~

Update 11/17

Levi has undergone another scan and testing. It has now been determined that he DOES NOT have brain damage that the first scans showed. The doctors don't know why the change, but I think we do!

He is still in the hospital, but is doing well at this point clap.gif

I want to thank each of you for your prayers and support. I believe it helped make the difference.

WAY TO GO LEVI!!! YEAHHHH!!!!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    Wooohoooooo! Hooray!!!clap.gif Yeeehaw!
    I woke up in the night a couple of times and prayed for this guy. I am so happy to hear that he is doing well. wings.gif Happy dance!
  • glennpglennp Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    I'm very glad to read things are very positive now. Thanks for sharing your story. Writings can be very emotional and helpful as others are always there to lend a shoulder and hand. Thanks so much for the wonderful photos and again I'm glad to read things are going much better.

glenn
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    Praise the Lord. Prayers are heard and miracles do happen. Know you and the family are estactic.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    clap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivarthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumb
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • printergirlprintergirl Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    Wow. I just saw this and the pictures. Beautiful pics and I'm sure your family is so happy to have them. I am glad I kept reading the whole thread to get the update. Praise God! Will keep praying for your family anyway! thumb.gif
    ~ Nora

WebsiteBlogFacebookTwitter
  • SKnightSKnight Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    I went to post off the first page then decided to skip to the end trying not to stick my foot in my mouth. I'm so glad I did, you go boy! Keep proving them wrong!
  • kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    Wonderful pictures and incredible story. I cried as I read everyone's posts and thinking of how this little guy is doing and I get closer to the end and there is good news in sight!! I am so happy and will keep you and your family in my prayers as I hope he gets over this hurdle.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    Oh, WOW! I saw this thread for the first time last night and couldn't find the right words.... and it seems that the ones now necessary are "congratulations" which are much happier ones to type.

What a wonderful story - may the happy ending continue, and I so hope that this beautiful boy continues to get stronger and recover from his traumatic start in life. And the pictures will be no less memorable in the light of good news - it's magical that you've captured this early period for them all.

clap.gifiloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gifclap iloveyou.gif
  • thebuschthebusch Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    Absolutely fantastic news! The little guy certainly has our prayers for a continued improvement.
    Busch

Take the scenic route. Life is too short to do otherwise.
  • dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Kathy, Liz, Devin, Kevin & CyberSteak. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers.

I DO believe prayer helps ~

Update 11/17

Levi has undergone another scan and testing. It has now been determined that he DOES NOT have brain damage that the first scans showed. The doctors don't know why the change, but I think we do!

He is still in the hospital, but is doing well at this point clap.gif

I want to thank each of you for your prayers and support. I believe it helped make the difference.
    Congratulations!!! Great news.thumb.gif
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    I sit here smiling as I type this. Great news! Hope it becomes smoother sailing for Levi now.iloveyou.gif

Thanks for continuing to share with us, Randy.
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    This is a great way to end a long day.
    thumb.gifthumb.gifclap.gifclap.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Keep on getting better and go home soon, Levi !!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • SventekozSventekoz Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2009
    Sorry, but I've only just seent his thread. Randy, these are such beautiful pictures - made all the more poignant by the story behind them. What a wonderful example of how photography can make such a difference in people's lives. Of course, my prayers are with you all - and I'll be giving thanks as well!
    John
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    They are still testing to see what originally caused Levi's seizures, but as you can imagine, it was a blessing to hear about the latest brain scans. We are cautiously optimistic.

I again would like to give thanks to each of you for your well wishes and prayers. That has meant a lot to my family and myself! I wasn't sure if I should have posted Levi's story and images here, but I believe the more prayers, the better. Maybe it served as a reminder to give those we love an extra hug or kind word.

It's very nice to know that there is still a lot of caring people around, willing to help out.
    Randy
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    What a touching story and what beautiful photos! You were right to be instant and I'm sure that your family will cherish them always! They are touching and precious images...so crisp clear and lifelike! I was tearing up looking at them...and am overjoyed with the news that this perfect and beautiful little boy will be okay! PRAISE GOD for his goodness and blessings!!!! iloveyou.gif
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    I first saw this thread yesterday and, like many, couldn't find the right words. When I read your update of 17 Nov, I got chills running up and down my spine. It's great wings.gif :ivar to hear that the Levi is better than first suspected. Here's hoping an praying that the remaining issues are resolved and all is well!!
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    Wonderful news!!

Another example of the power of prayer and positive thinking.

What a beautiful baby!
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    Sorry, just picked up on this myself! Really good news and continued prayers for everyone involved. thumb.gif
  • cr8ingwavescr8ingwaves Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
  • GemGemGemGem Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    Great news. God will help the doctors figure out how to help Levi.
    Sending prayers for you and your family.

:) GG
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    This post brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that the latest scans were so much better.

Wishing you and your family all the best and give your little one a big hug from all of us! iloveyou.gif
  • iblizibliz Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 19, 2009
    Wow, if a picture really speaks a thousand words, these had to be it.

Iam just glad and relieved that everything turns out fine for the little fellow.
  • erson83erson83 Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    I'm a grown man of 26 not afraid to admit I'm sobbing at my computer screen. I usually never read through 6 pages of posts, but I did the min after I saw the first post. Boy am I glad I did. Just great. Thanks a bunch
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    erson83 wrote:
    I'm a grown man of 26 not afraid to admit I'm sobbing at my computer screen. I usually never read through 6 pages of posts, but I did the min after I saw the first post. Boy am I glad I did. Just great. Thanks a bunch
    Well said. +1 to everything but the "26" part!

Thank you Lord for watching over this young life and giving strength to this family!

All the best wishes for little Levi - clap.gif
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2009
    Little Levi went home today clap.gif

Doctors still aren't sure what caused his seizures, but hopefully that will work itself out with time.

I really do appreciate everyones well wishes, comments and prayers for little Levi and our entire family, it was a big help!!!
    Randy
  • dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2009
    rwells wrote:

Doctors still aren't sure what caused his seizures, but hopefully that will work itself out with time.

I really do appreciate everyones well wishes, comments and prayers for little Levi and our entire family, it was a big help!!!

Outstanding!!!!!!
  • mtbparkermtbparker Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited November 20, 2009
    Excellent!!
    Tom Parker
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2009
    clap.gifclap.gif :ivar :ivar clap.gifclap.gif

That's great news, Randy. Many more happy days ahead....
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2009
    rwells wrote:

PRAISE GOD! (from whom ALL blessings flow...)
    clap.gifwings.gifivarthumb.giflynnmaclap.gifwings.gifivarthumb.gifcheerleader.gif
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography