Toughest edit session I've ever done...

13»

Comments

• gecko0gecko0 Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2009
    I just saw this thread and had a rollercoaster of emotions reading through the updates. FANTASTIC news and best wishes to the little guy!

This affects me a bit more due to the circumstances of my own birth. Believe it or not, I was pronounced dead when I was born, due to oxygen deprivation! Well, at this point, I think it's safe to say I made it out ok. thumb.gif No negative affects that I know of either...so sometimes the docs just have no clue...and that's a good thing now and then.

Someone is watching over that little guy and I wish him the best.
    Canon 7D and some stuff that sticks on the end of it.
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    Since this thread was brought back up, I'd like to say again how grateful we are for all of your well wishes and prayers.

As of today, Levi is still doing well at home with his family clap.gif
    Randy
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Since this thread was brought back up, I'd like to say again how grateful we are for all of your well wishes and prayers.

As of today, Levi is still doing well at home with his family clap.gif

That is G R E A T news Randy.thumb.gif

What an awesome Thanksgiving...eh!
  • pwppwp Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    I'm just catching up again, Randy, and I am SOOO happy to hear of the excellent news on little Levi!! Prayer can move mountains, and I don't doubt for a second that your gorgeous images of Levi will serve as a reminder of how precious life is.

I'm sure I will continue to think of Levi often, so I hope you will update us with pics of him as he grows!
    ~Ang~
    My Site
    Proud Photog for The Littlest Heroes Project and Operation: LoveReunited
    Lovin' my Canon 5D Mark II!
  • kreskres Registered Users Posts: 268 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    I'm glad to hear that everything trimmed out. My youngest caught RSV about a week after being born. He spent 30 days in the NICU and it was positively gut wrenching - that all came flashing back seeing those photos and reading this story.
    --Kres
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    God is incredible!!! I so glad to hear he is doing better. The photos are beautiful and will certainly be cherished.
  • Mohamed.GhuloomMohamed.Ghuloom Registered Users Posts: 305 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2009
    Allah says: Call me, I answer
    While reading your story and seeing the pictures I've been praying all along. Good to know that he's doing fine now. Praying is human's strongest tool.

God bless him and the pictures are WoW
    Mohamed Photos
    Give a Message
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2009
    Great news, Randy. thumb.gif

I'm sure next time you want to take a couple of pix, they will be much more receptive as well. :D
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site