Options

SmugMug Down

13»

Comments

• Options
    DanMooreDesignsDanMooreDesigns Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 20, 2010
    Disappearing Gallery
    I have one gallery that uploaded successfully yesterday and this afternoon, the entire gallery is empty. What's up with that...Looked at them this morning...
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    We're back to full operation, sorry for the hassle, folks.
  • Options
    cptkoicptkoi Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    cptkoi wrote: »
    If I cut him some slack, will he return the favour and give us a couple of months with no down time?

For those interested, the last time smugmug had a zero down time month was February 2009
    Smug Power Acc - http://www.netballimages.com
    Smug Pro Acc - http://www.hdimages.net

All things Netball - http://www.netballonline.com
    SmugUp or SmugDown, check it with SmugMonitor
  • Options
    ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    Galleries are back.... and that's a plus!
  • Options
    Dave EnglishDave English Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    Let's hope that isn't the case. I can't miss my deadline for customers. Things are not looking good for smugmug. I was enjoying the site but, unfortunately, I will be forced to find a more reliable service if these kind of problems continue to show themselves as routine. It's unacceptable and I am sorry to have to even say that.

I still find SmugMug to be very good. I am sticking with them.
  • Options
    ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    I still find SmugMug to be very good. I am sticking with them.

I like them too. I just need reliable service is all. Looks like everything is fixed and they were pretty quick about it. I'm not out yet!

......... and my current upload stuck. Images continue to upload and all is well. That was a close one!
  • Options
    Dave EnglishDave English Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    cptkoi wrote: »
    For those interested, the last time smugmug had a zero down time month was February 2009

The nature of the beast I suppose.
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    I like them too. I just need reliable service is all. Looks like everything is fixed and they were pretty quick about it. I'm not out yet!

......... and my current upload stuck. Images continue to upload and all is well. That was a close one!
    clap.gif
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    RobertkRobertk Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2010
    tjo wrote: »
    I just purchased a SmugMug Pro account last week. Is this type of thing normal or happen often?

Yep its pretty normal. You dont have to take my word for it. Read through all of the previous threads that talk about the site being down.