Options

iPhone. Photography. Awesomized. Free.

124»

Comments

• Options
    marcopolo07marcopolo07 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 26, 2012
    Allan FG wrote: »
    Is there any way to make this the default camera app on the iphone. When the phone is locked and you double tap on the home button you can bring up the Apple camera app without unlocking the phone, it would be nice to bring up this app instead.

I just started playing with it and I like much better than the Apple camer app thumb.gif

that would be nice i have asked myself that.
  • Options
    marcopolo07marcopolo07 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 26, 2012
    version 1.1.1 freezes
    currently having problems with the app freezing on startup. As soon as it starts i freezes and the camera is showing but i am not able to touch any of the buttons or even view my gallery. I have closed the app, restated it and it still hasnt worked. I even synced my phone, turned it off and on and still nothing.

iPhone 3Gs
    Camera Awesome App v. 1.1.1

i love the app by the way! its amazing.... just like the name of it Camera Awesome...
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2012
    currently having problems with the app freezing on startup. As soon as it starts i freezes and the camera is showing but i am not able to touch any of the buttons or even view my gallery. I have closed the app, restated it and it still hasnt worked. I even synced my phone, turned it off and on and still nothing.
    This is likely related to the thread you created here. Please follow my suggestion there and email us with the details. Thanks.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    TexPhotogTexPhotog Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2012
    I had posted this before in another Camera Awesome thread but no help. I just found this thread so I'll give it a shot here... Any & all help with this is greatly appreciated... Thanks y'all!!!

If I understand the archive feature correctly, if I have the app open but I'm not within Wi-Fi range, I can take my photos and when I reach Wi-Fi signal & the app is open, the archive feature should kick in & upload anything that was taken while not connected.

This isn't happening at all. If I shoot something while in range, some stuff gets uploaded & some stuff doesn't. I also have a bunch of no range stuff that has never been archived.

I had the settings of "Archive over Wi-Fi only" off before & everything got uploaded over my cell phone data, but that would always slow down the app to a painfully slow mode in between shots...
    Miguel
    www.kabestudios.com
    I use a little bit of everything gear wise...
    Nikon/Canon/Sony/GoPro/Insta360º/Mavic 2 Pro
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2012
    TexPhotog wrote: »
    If I understand the archive feature correctly, if I have the app open but I'm not within Wi-Fi range, I can take my photos and when I reach Wi-Fi signal & the app is open, the archive feature should kick in & upload anything that was taken while not connected.
    I'm sorry, but that's not a feature currently available in Camera Awesome. If you set it to use WiFi only for archiving, any photos taken outside WiFi range will not be archived. It only archives as long as WiFi is in range.
    The only option right now would be to disable to only use WiFi. Then the app should archive photos you take as long as you have cellular or WiFi reception.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    TexPhotogTexPhotog Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2012
    Ok, so how would I go about archiving the stuff that I've shot out of wifi range???
    I'm sorry, but that's not a feature currently available in Camera Awesome. If you set it to use WiFi only for archiving, any photos taken outside WiFi range will not be archived. It only archives as long as WiFi is in range.
    The only option right now would be to disable to only use WiFi. Then the app should archive photos you take as long as you have cellular or WiFi reception.
    Miguel
    www.kabestudios.com
    I use a little bit of everything gear wise...
    Nikon/Canon/Sony/GoPro/Insta360º/Mavic 2 Pro
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2012
    TexPhotog wrote: »
    Ok, so how would I go about archiving the stuff that I've shot out of wifi range???
    At this point you can only share those photos manually.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero