Adobe CS2

13»

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    Thank you, Andy, when I get the new CS2 installed, I will look into the scratch disk.

Thanks Cynthia, I added that spyware site to my favorite places. I can't do more tonight. Smile. And as long as I don't run that CS2, I have had no problems. Of course, that can be deceptive. I know I am often aware of "issues" before Bill is as he just reads his e-mail. As long as I am not asking anything much of the computer, I am less apt to have problems.

Thanks for the suggestion, and if I need help I will get back to you.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2005
    To everyone who suggested that my computer might be the problem, or part of it, well, I was going to PM all of you individually. But due to time constraints, I am going to offer a collective thank you.

I am still going legal, but I did, after cleaning up the main hard drive, the C drive, I did successfully do some printing today. So I thank you for the shoves in that direction, in addition to the knowledge, which I already had on the software which I am not going into again.

But I did want to let you all who know so much more about computers than I do, I do want to let you know that you all were correct. There was a computer problem. The operator had let the hard drive get to the point where only 2 percent was free. Shame on the operator here!

Thank you,

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 17, 2006
    After reading through this thread I decided to follow Andys method for getting a copy of Photoshop CS2. I was looking at getting a tablet as well so the WACOM deal was a good option. After processing my order I can verify that the price is as stated. See the attachment for verification.

The deal is good through March 31 2006.

I have to wait until my tablet arrives to get the serial number to order the PS CS2.

Now I can join the future. I have resisted the urge to PS until I got my camera skills back to where I wanted them.

Thanks for the advice. Ginger, I hope that all is well with you now.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com