Food & Drink Open thread

12345679»

Comments

• Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Commercial Photographer San Francisco's North BayPosts: 2,282Registered Users Major grins

Our food stylist today made us this special treat. Chocolate covered (or drizzled) pineapple with toasted coconut.

Steve

Website
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 6,835Registered Users Major grins

Yummy!

• pegellipegelli Major grins BelgiumPosts: 2,889Registered Users Major grins

Food preparation in TongLi (near Shanghai)

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
  • Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Commercial Photographer San Francisco's North BayPosts: 2,282Registered Users Major grins

The local bakery started making a new dessert last week and it has officially become my favorite.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart:

Steve

Website
  • willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Posts: 1,431Registered Users Major grins

Now I'm sufferin'.....I love peanut butter

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 6,835Registered Users Major grins

Its fab Steve! Your watermark is tad distracting but rest of it is lovely!

@Stumblebum said:
    Its fab Steve! Your watermark is tad distracting but rest of it is lovely!

Maybe a bit, but it makes proving intent easier when someone decides to steal the image and it proves consistency in court. The one thing that I've learned over the years is that judges like consistency. When you demonstrate that you've done what little is possible to protect your images on a regular basis, (yes we all know it's a joke) but judges take consistency into consideration and it weighs heavy in their decision.

While it would be nice to not have to worry about watermarks on non work images, if I made that decision, sooner or later some company who tramples on our copyright in the future will find those unmarked images and use those unmarked images as evidence that we are not consistent. More than likely some stupid judge would side with them and then I put myself and my employees in a situation that was entirely too easy to avoid in harms way.

I've tried to keep it somewhat unobtrusive, while keeping it somewhat obvious.

Steve

Website
  • willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Posts: 1,431Registered Users Major grins

¡Elote!

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Banana S'mores

Steve

Website
  • Jørgen_BjerringJørgen_Bjerring Copenhagen, DenmarkPosts: 3,396Registered Users Many Grins

Jørgen Bjerring
    Photos: https://jb-photos.smugmug.com/
    The one who takes a joke only for a joke and seriousness only seriously he and she have got both badly. Grook by Piet Hein in my poor translation.

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,128Super Moderators moderator

@Cygnus Studios said:
    Banana S'mores

Looks yummy!

Today we were in the darkest restaurant I've ever been in. Good wholesome food though.

Steve

Website

Great shot Steve!~