Dgrin Meetups - Northeastern US

13»

Comments

• ssimmonsphotossimmonsphoto Registered Users Posts: 424 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2009
    Oh my gosh! Is he alright?
    Oh, yeah, he's fine. Or at least as fine as he can be considering that he married me! Put it this way, never take Greyhound buses. They don't care if you pass out from exhaust fumes as long as there is a body to pull off the bus when you get to your destination. eek7.gif
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • kernixkernix Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited July 19, 2009
    I'm in Philadelphia - anyone from the Philly area what to meet up? I'll also be camping\shooting at Assateague Island (10 miles south of Ocean City, MD) in October if anyone down that way wants to get together for some shooting.

Jim
    James Kernicky
    www.jfk-photo.com
  • DigiNewDigiNew Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited July 21, 2009
    Kernix--i'm in the philly area if u want to meet up. i'm not a pro by any means but i am very easy to get along with.:D

i'm off every Sunday/Monday.

robin
  • LowTidePhotoLowTidePhoto Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    connecticut or maine?
    hey, how about a dgrin meeting in connecticut or maine?
    Low Tide Photography
    sports - urban - landscapes
    www.lowtidephoto.com
    andrew@lowtidephoto.com
    connecticut - maine
  • Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    Pamela wrote:
    Anyone from Michigan interested in meeting up?clap.gif
    I would be but your in the se and I am in the peninsula area!
  • woellerdwoellerd Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    I wonder how many Dgrinners are going to attend the Photoplus Expo in New York Oct 24-26. ?
    Dave Woeller

My Galleries: DWPhotoworks

My Blog Page: DWPhotoworksblog

Become a fan: DWPhotoworksfan
    edited October 1, 2009
    hey, how about a dgrin meeting in connecticut or maine?
    I'd be game for the Maine side of it. But likely not this month. I'm crazy, insanely busy. thumb.gif
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2010
    Portland, ME area meetup in early October

I will be in Richmond ME (b/w Augusta and Brunswick and 45 mins from Portland) from 29 Sep to 13 Oct. I have specific family commitments but also have lots of time allotted for shooting autumn in Maine. Portland, Sebago Lake, Wiscasset, Boothbay . . . . all are places I'm hoping to visit this trip. I also love exploring back roads for the unexpected scene.

Anyone interested in an early October mid-coast Maine meetup, please post here. Let me know your possible dates and we'll see what works best for the most people. If we don't get a group together, I would also enjoy one-on-one outings with any shooters who are interested. I already have a couple of those in the works . . . and you know who you are! :D

Cheers,
    Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2010
    redleash wrote: »
    Portland, ME area meetup in early October

I will be in Richmond ME (b/w Augusta and Brunswick and 45 mins from Portland) from 29 Sep to 13 Oct. I have specific family commitments but also have lots of time allotted for shooting autumn in Maine. Portland, Sebago Lake, Wiscasset, Boothbay . . . . all are places I'm hoping to visit this trip. I also love exploring back roads for the unexpected scene.

Anyone interested in an early October mid-coast Maine meetup, please post here. Let me know your possible dates and we'll see what works best for the most people. If we don't get a group together, I would also enjoy one-on-one outings with any shooters who are interested. I already have a couple of those in the works . . . and you know who you are! :D

Cheers,
    Lauren

Im Flexible, hopefully we can get some folks together!
  • rbustraenrbustraen Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    Westerly, RI - Up coming trip...
    I have a trip for work shortly to Westerly, RI. I believe I'm flying into Providence, RI then driving and staying in Mystic. I'll be in the area for two weeks sometime in May and I have to stay over the weekend.

I'd like to go out on a photo excursion, maybe some geocaching and heading out with someone with similar interestes from the area might make for a great day and get to see some things I might not venture to see myself.

Anyone in the area interested?
    - Randy

Photo Of The Day & My SmugMug Gallery
    Canon 7D and not enough L glass....
    edited July 7, 2011
    Portland ME Meetup - Wk of 10 Oct 2011
    I will be on my annual autumn visit to Maine through 14 Oct, give or take. I'd like to meet up with some DGrinners during the week of 10 - 13 Oct. It's easiest for me to shoot in the Portland area but am flexible. Anyone who is interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
    Lauren

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
    edited July 8, 2011
    redleash wrote: »
    I will be on my annual autumn visit to Maine through 14 Oct, give or take. I'd like to meet up with some DGrinners during the week of 10 - 13 Oct. It's easiest for me to shoot in the Portland area but am flexible. Anyone who is interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
    Lauren
    I'm game! I live near the southern side of Sebago Lake.
    edited July 8, 2011
    Sebago is on my list of possibilities, as I've never seen it and have wanted to shoot there. I'll keep in touch. Thanks, Lauren

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • mntofhopemntofhope Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 8, 2015
    meetup
    anyone in NH??
  • det1racdet1rac Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited December 9, 2015
    I'm in Michigan
    I am out in Michigan.
    Thanks, Robert
    http://www.RobertCain.info