Place Requests to Moderators Here

1120121122123124126»

Comments

• sdbsdb italyPosts: 100Registered Users Major grins

Thank you @Richard, I didn't know and understand!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Big grins

Moderator/Admin,

Please delete my DGRIN account. I am no longer using SmugMug.

Thank you.

• David_S85David_S85 Spotter of Dgrin Spam and Oddities ChicagolandPosts: 12,372Administrators moderator

@[Deleted User] said:
    Moderator/Admin,
    Please delete my DGRIN account. I am no longer using SmugMug.
    Thank you.

Done.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • JoeSJoeS Pro Photographer Long Island NYPosts: 11Registered Users Big grins
    I think I need to change my User Name because I need to change my email address here. Current User Name is Joe S. Current email is [email protected] this email no longer is valid. How can I do all of this? Current email is [email protected]
  • RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,933Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

We can change your email to [email protected] without changing your username.
    Let us know if that's what you want.

Yes. Change my email address from [email protected] to [email protected]
    Thanks.
    If you say there is no need to change the User Name then just leave it as Joe S.
    Thanks
  • RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,933Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Done. Send me a PM if there are any issues.

edited August 6, 2019

I made a post in Kitchen Sink for an Iford dryer I want to sell and my old email address is showing up under my name. ??? Can you fix that? As a matter of fact it is showing up under this post also.

• Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Walkin' like a Penguin! Atwater, CaPosts: 4,413Registered Users Major grins

@Joe S said:
    I made a post in Kitchen Sink for an Iford dryer I want to sell and my old email address is showing up under my name. ??? Can you fix that? As a matter of fact it is showing up under this post also.

You can change your info in your signature by going to your Profile.

Mike,
    That does not work because it keeps coming up saying it does not like my User Name. Tried to cange my User Name also and it comes up saying I can't change my User Name because it dosen't like my current User Name. I think something is wrong with this whole system. Maybe someone should take a look at this problem and maybe fix it. Thanks

Joe:
    I think I have figured out the problem. The current software doesn't like the space in your username (the software we were running when you joined didn't care). I think I can change your username to JoeS, which would fix the problem. Let me know if that's OK.

Sound great. Give it a try. I tried doing that and it didn't work for me. Hope you can fix it. If you can't let me know and I will give you a different user name. I also tried using a different name and that wouldn't work. It just kept telling me something like my user name didn't have enough letters and symbols in it.
    Thanks for your help and trying.

OK, it looks like I was able to change the username to JoeS. You might have to log off and log on again to see the change or to change your signature. Hope this fixes everything.

edited August 10, 2019

Thanks for your help with all of my problems here. I think you were able to fix things for me. Wish there were not so many old posts here on Dgrin. I think the site could use a clean up and update. I see everything is not fixed. See my next post.

My old email address is still showing up under my post. ???? Can you fix that??? Look under this post and you will see what I mean. My current email is [email protected]

• AllenAllen "tweak 'til it squeaks" St. Louis, MoPosts: 9,649Registered Users Major grins
    edited August 10, 2019

You probably have to go into your profile and change it there.
    Maybe this? This link only works for you.
    https://dgrin.com/profile/edit/JoeS

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website | My Blog

@JoeS said:
    My old email address is still showing up under my post. ???? Can you fix that??? Look under this post and you will see what I mean. My current email is [email protected]

I changed the signature and the mailto: link. As Allen said, you can edit the signature yourself anytime you want.

OK I am just putting this post on as a test to see if it is fixed. Thanks for your help.

OK Great you were able to fix it. Looks good now. Thanks again.