revised repair estimate

13»

Comments

• Options
    ScottMcLeodScottMcLeod Registered Users Posts: 753 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    gtc wrote:
    the way i have done it is to set my file numbering to continuous

this will number each shot consecutively up to 10,000 when it clicks over to 1 again

Except if you switch cards a lot. I get glitches when my cards randomly start counting at like, 8700 or 5300, or weird numbers like that... not sure why.
    - Scott
    http://framebyframe.ca
    [Bodies] Canon EOS 20D - Canon EOS 500
    [Lenses] Sigma APO 70-200 f/2.8 - Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 - Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 - Tamron XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 - Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
    [Flash] Sigma EF500 Super DG Flash
    [Tripod]
    Manfrotto 055 Pro Black
    [Head] 484RC2, 200RC2
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    re my camera:

I posted on the nature thread without mentioning that I had used Bill's camera.

As of today, they are still working on my camera. It has not yet shipped. I had Bill's camera most of last week and thru Monday. Then he took off with it for a work thing (It is his company's camera).

Knowing that was going to happen I forced myself to do as much shooting as possible before he left.

He needs it Saturday, so that is out. It will be here tomorrow. I am so excited that every part of my body hurts, and I can't sleep. Now that does not bode well for shooting tomorrow.

But my camera should be here by the end of next week. I should have Bill's camera on Sunday and Monday for sure. (Maybe the sun will come out, too, smile.)

When I get my camera back, I will be sure to post that fact all over the place!!!!

But just think, right now, all the actuations are going on Bill's camera! And he is not supposed to use it for personal use. I have found myself actuating as normal. I cannot see my shooting style change, so I had better start saving money.

One thing I do notice. I have so many photos of certain things that I do not need more. Nor do I want more. That means I am not filling up the cards as often but am getting a higher percentage of keepers. (Either that or screwing up most of what I am shooting...........but not often.)

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2006
    Jeffro wrote:
    21182321-S.jpg

Well my print arrived Saturday. Nice job Ginger!thumb.gif I hope you get your camera back soon!
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,911 moderator
    edited June 28, 2006
    ginger_55 wrote:
    ... (I got my camera back today! And I am going to write a great big thanks post very soon!)

Congratulations Ginger! I was hoping for you.

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums