I too am experiencing this problem where the next button is greyed out. Can you offer a fix? Many thanks
in order to troubleshoot this, I am going to need access to someone's account.
If someone is happy to provide me this, please PM me.
Do my photos get deleted or just copied when I transfer from Flickr to smugmug? Are the original size photos transfered?
I'm having the same issue trying to copy my photos from zenfolo after authenticating my zenolio log in I just get an empty folder /photo field and no next /back option
I'm trying to migrate some pictures from Zenfolio but smugglr keeps haging occasionally. Is it intelligent enough to know and compare what already exists and what needs to be copied or if I start it up again, it will overwrite the existing pictures on smugmug?
As a follow-up, lets say it does complete successfully and there were errors in the upload log, can I restart smugglr and do another migration and hopefully catch all the images that weren't copied?
I am finally pleased to annouce my Firefox extension SmuggLr. For those who wish to transition photos from flickr, Phanfare, PhotoSite, PicasaWeb or Zenfolio to SmugMug.
Download it here.
Once installed, it can be accessed via Tools->SmuggLr. It's presented in an easy to use wizard format.
If you have any questions/problems, please post in this thread.
EDIT: And here is SmuggLr's Smuggy Home! http://smugglr.smugmug.com/Versions:-
13th June 2008 v2.5
- Fixed bug with flickr where potentially loads of duplicates could be imported
- Fixed bug with Picasa where users that had . or _ in their username got stuck and couldn't continue.
25th May 2008 v2.3, 2.4
- Fixed a few issues with Zenfolio
16 May 2008 v2.2
- Fixed Phanfare 2.0 bug where no photos were found
8th May 2008 v2.1
- SmuggLr's flickr api key expired
6th May 2008 v2.0
- Added support for Phanfare v2.0
- Fixed issue with flickr authentication on non-english pages
21th Feb 2008 v1.9
- Added support for Zenfolio
- Removed support for ImageStation
- fix flickr bug on free accounts with a lot of failures, now falls back to large size images if the original is not available.
- refactored some of the original code
12th Feb 2008 v1.8
- Added support for Picasa Web
- Fixed flickr append description bug
27 th Jan 2008 v1.7
- Added support for 4 byte characters in Album titles/descriptions
21th Dec 2007 v1.6
- Added support for Phanfare
12th Oct 2007 v1.3
- Fixed image error handling to only retry 3 times
12th Oct 2007 v1.2
- Added support for ImageStation and PhotoSite
3rd Aug 2007 v1.0
- Added geocoding support
29th Feb 2007 v0.7
- Fixed upload endpoint (my bad )
- Added selective photosets
- Support for automatic updates in future
Marcia Ciriello wrote:
where is "tools" on my mac?
I need to move stuff over :-)
I noticed than PhanFare has a Snapfish importer. Any news/plans on such an importer for Smugglr?
No, but you can get up to 1600 on the largest dimension.
Hey, that's not bad. Now I don't know if David would want to offer SmuggLing when you can't get the full-sized original, but I guess 1600 is better than 600, huh?
Not bad? It's terrible. They are your photos
I've installed the extension. I can see how it works for Flickr but It just stalls out on picassa - I sign in and can not continue after that -
We are trying to move our TV shows scouting photos over this weeke dn - and I am up against the wall. Any thoughts or ideas?
great firefox addon!
I want to transfer to SmugMug but it looks like I may be stuck with another year of Flickr
My Pro account expired 3 days ago and I can only access 4 albums!! Damn you Fiickr.
Anyone know a way that I can get to those pictures without paying $25 renewal fee?