Options

>>> SF#1 finalists List, vote for your favorite!

13»

Comments

• Options
    vandanavandana Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2007
    Congrats, Seastack on the win clap.gifclap!! It is a wonderful photograph . Congrats to all entrants and finalists - all winners in my book !
    thanks all for voting . thanks to the daily photo community folks without whom I would have rested with some blah entries :D
    a big thanks to Shay and all others behind the scenes for creating a wonderful contest. It certainly is a great game to play :)
    now think curvy or angular !
  • Options
    DaveKDaveK Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited June 1, 2007
    Kudos to all and especially seastack. All of you are amazing and blessed with talent.
    Dave Keith
    "Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take photographs." -- Helmut Newton
  • Options
    DalantechDalantech Registered Users Posts: 1,519 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2007
    Well done everyone -there is a lot of talent here! bowdown.gif
    My SmugMug Gallery

Looking for tips on macro photography? Check out my Blog: No Cropping Zone.
  • Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 2, 2007
    Congrats to the semifinalists and particularly to Thomas and Vandana for placing first and second! clap.gif

I had lots of fun. Great work everybody!

Ana
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    Nee7x7Nee7x7 Registered Users Posts: 459 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2007
    What an impressive group of photos!!! Easy to see why the photogs represented here have risen to the top! Congrats to all the entrants for some wonderful images and all their hard work and a special Congrats to Seastack for the winning photo. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    ~Nee :)
    http://nee.smugmug.com[/COLOR]
    http://www.pbase.com/rdavis

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried~
  • Options
    seastackseastack Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2007
    Congrats to everyone who has participated in this contest, and especially to Vandana and annnna8888!

The spread on the votes here is a testament to how great all these images are - it was a nail-biter to be sure - but perhaps more importantly, the atmosphere of friendly competition and opportunity for mutual critique throughout the entire process is what sets this contest apart and ultimately makes everyone a winner. I've already learned a lot from other folks and hope I've given a little back.

Thanks for a stellar welcome to a dgrin newbie. What a classy place! :D
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2007
    seastack wrote:
    Congrats to everyone who has participated in this contest, and especially to Vandana and annnna8888!

The spread on the votes here is a testament to how great all these images are - it was a nail-biter to be sure - but perhaps more importantly, the atmosphere of friendly competition and opportunity for mutual critique throughout the entire process is what sets this contest apart and ultimately makes everyone a winner. I've already learned a lot from other folks and hope I've given a little back.

Thanks for a stellar welcome to a dgrin newbie. What a classy place! :D

15524779-Ti.gif
  • Options
    rddphotosrddphotos Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited June 3, 2007
    congrats seastack, on the winning. That was a great shoot. I even contemplated voting for someone else's photo beside my own. Laughing.gif

We'll I was fortunate to make it in SF1 in the top ten and it would be great to hit it again in SF2