Options

Fraud Warning: VistaPrint

Comments

• Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2008
    OP:

I understand how frustrating being "taken" can be. Scott is right though, that there's no such thing as a free lunch, and when it comes to internet companies, sometimes the risk is worth the cost savings, and sometimes you get burned. Its a bummer you were in the latter category. I think most of us have been there. It sucks!

I think the problem with your post is that it seems to be among the first you've made here, and somehow expect those of us who don't know you or your background to jump on the bandwagon and boycott a company that many of us have had satisfactory dealings with (myself included) based on your experience. And then in response to a healthy skepticism about your claim, you start accusing folks of trivializing the "torturous manner" in which you were handled. I'm sorry, but I think using that word is trivializing people in this world who really have been tortured, as opposed to a "pain in the rear" phone tree and a $15 charge. Not fun or pleasant, but lets put things in perspective here.

Take a deep breath...it's gonna be ok. thumb.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    S-SoS-So Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited May 13, 2008
    urbanaries wrote:
    OP:

I understand how frustrating being "taken" can be. Scott is right though, that there's no such thing as a free lunch, and when it comes to internet companies, sometimes the risk is worth the cost savings, and sometimes you get burned. Its a bummer you were in the latter category. I think most of us have been there. It sucks!

I think the problem with your post is that it seems to be among the first you've made here, and somehow expect those of us who don't know you or your background to jump on the bandwagon and boycott a company that many of us have had satisfactory dealings with (myself included) based on your experience. And then in response to a healthy skepticism about your claim, you start accusing folks of trivializing the "torturous manner" in which you were handled. I'm sorry, but I think using that word is trivializing people in this world who really have been tortured, as opposed to a "pain in the rear" phone tree and a $15 charge. Not fun or pleasant, but lets put things in perspective here.

Take a deep breath...it's gonna be ok. thumb.gif

My problem is that, in spite of trying to warn others (take it or leave, I have no problem with it), my information gets inaccurately portrayed. As a saavy consumer, I DON'T fall for freebies because, as stated, there's no such thing as a "free lunch." I did and do get frustrated by the claims that I somehow clicked on the "freebie" offer when the episode was about what had happened AFTER clicking on the DECLINE button.

Now, let's say, I found out that this was an isolated case with me. I'm not the type of person who goes around whining about MY individual sorrow all over the board. Upon researching into VistaPrint that I learned the problem is systematic and intentional. Whatever the folks want to do with that information, that's not up to me.

Like I stated earlier, I have no problem with folks who take my caution or ignore it, and so on. But I frankly get frustrated by inaccurate portrayal of me as someone who tried to get a freebie and got duped in the process when that's not how or what had happened.
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2008
    Okay, so what I had intended as just posting a warning sign has been taking an interesting turn although I'm pretty sure you're NOT VistaPrint employees, distant relatives of its CEO, or its share holders....

How about a self introduction to lighten up the topic a bit? I noticed a couple of mentions regarding the fact that I'm a relatively very new member here (a HUGE disadvantage when it comes to verbal sparring!!)

I'm a male, 52 or 53 or maybe even 54 years of age (frankly I lost the count ever since I turned the 50th corner).

My first and the only profession: librarian at various universities covering the entire U.S. just about...

But my everlasting love has always been photography. I consider myself pretty much a generalist when it comes to the art. My gear: (All Canon) 20D (soon to upgrade to 40D), 10-22, 24-70, 70-200 f/2.8 non-IS, 100-400, 100 macro, 85 f/1.8, 50 f/1.4. I enjoy shooting nature, sports, macro, and scenes from traveling.

I'm in Colorado currently with my wife and two boys. I'd rather live in Gilligan's Island, though, because our civilization has gotten a bit too ugly for me. No worries there with which printer to order my boat business in that Island...

My favorite sports: golf

My favorite music: Bee Gees (why not?) and everything my boys play on piano and violin

My favorite past-time: arguing senselessly with people I have never met on Internet

Well, that's about it, folks... With that little bit of self-introduction outta way, let's get back to our pugilistic stands again.... clap.gif
  • Options
    sellissellis Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2008
    Not that I have any vested interest in Vista Print, but I've used them dozens of times for thousands of printed pieces. Other than colors being slightly off, I've never had any problem with them. I hardly ever have to buy anything and shipping is never out of line. I carefully look at any credit card and bank statements and have never seen any unusual charges.

Their ordering process isn't the smoothest, and I would imagine that's how they get additional purchases from you, but I don't see where it's misleading. They just offer additional products as you go through the steps. Sort of like the clerk at the Gap asking if you want socks and a belt to go with your t-shirt.

I hope you get things resolved.
    Sam
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2008
    sellis wrote:
    Not that I have any vested interest in Vista Print, but I've used them dozens of times for thousands of printed pieces. Other than colors being slightly off, I've never had any problem with them. I hardly ever have to buy anything and shipping is never out of line. I carefully look at any credit card and bank statements and have never seen any unusual charges.

Their ordering process isn't the smoothest, and I would imagine that's how they get additional purchases from you, but I don't see where it's misleading. They just offer additional products as you go through the steps. Sort of like the clerk at the Gap asking if you want socks and a belt to go with your t-shirt.

I hope you get things resolved.
    Sam

Hi Sam,

I'm getting my money back, so that's been resolved, thanks. You wouldn't have experienced anything that's misleading if you haven't done the following:

1) Ordering 500 extra cards and get "Free Shipping" as they entice the customers. Apparently you haven't ordered the 500 extra cards and get a free shipping. In actuality, you get a "discount" on the 500 extra cards but do get charged for $7.99 in shipping cost. To me, that's NOT "free shipping." To me, that's quite misleading. In fact, the VistaPrint guy who I talked to over the phone basically had no response to my question, "is the free shipping the same thing as a 'discount' on their product?" He knew what I meant, as he wasn't a dummie like so many of us consumers are...

2) Clicking on their survey and get $10 off at the check out counter.... I did click on their survey page but soon realized it was their way of enticing people to subscribe to their third-party garbage. So I pressed the DECLINE button. It made no difference whether I pressed on the decline button or not, as I soon found out that they started to automatically charge my credit account for $14.99 on a monthly basis. Now, this is not just misleading but fraudulent.

For all of you who haven't done either or both of the above things, congratulations and continue NOT to do either of these things, especially the latter. Now you know why there are many folks who are incredulous to my account, as well as why so many are getting their frustrations out on the BBB, Rip-Off and Consumer Affairs Reports.

Also, how do you judge the character of a particular business? Well, VistaPrint clearly knows how many disgruntled customers there are, and you'd think that they might want to stop the same practice that people are upset about. Nope, they insist on hook and bait and leech people... so go figure....
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2008
    Class Action Settlement Details:
    - Jon Talarico v. VistaPrint USA, Inc. and VistaPrint.com, Inc. , Case No. BC32140, California Superior Cour
    http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/splash/california_lawsuit.aspx?GP=1%2F13%2F2008+10%3A23%3 A59+PM

Multiple lawsuits filed against partner firms
    - lawsuit filed against partner firm MWI Connections on behalf of citizens of CA
    - lawsuit filed against partner firm "Web Loyalty" with U.S. District Court in Massachusetts
    http://www.webloyalty.com/about-cust...lease/lawsuit/

Excerpts from VistaPrint Limited SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Form 10-K
    http://secfilings.nasdaq.com/edgar_c...07-190894.html

"We derive a portion of our revenues from offers made to customers by third parties who have had their business practices challenged in the past, and if the business practices of these third parties are challenged in the future, our reputation could be adversely affected and we may lose revenue."

"Our failure to protect confidential information of our customers and our network against security breaches and to address risks associated with credit card fraud could damage our reputation and brand and substantially harm our business and results of operations."

Out of their OWN MOUTH... wings.gifwings.gifwings.gif
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2008
    More juicy stuff from their own lawyers... Their 10-K annual report is a really fun reading... better than Harry Potter... Apparently, VistaPrint is getting really anxious about their own service providers dumping them, including "co-location and hosting services, Internet service providers and electronic mail distribution services..." rolleyes1.gif

We depend primarily on e-mail to market to and communicate with our customers. Various private entities attempt to regulate the use of e-mail for commercial solicitation. These entities often advocate standards of conduct or practice that significantly exceed current legal requirements and classify certain e-mail solicitations that comply with current legal requirements as unsolicited bulk e-mails, or ‘spam’. Some of these entities maintain ‘blacklists’ of companies and individuals, and the websites, Internet service providers and Internet protocol addresses associated with those companies and individuals, that do not adhere to what the blacklisting entity believes are appropriate standards of conduct or practices for commercial e-mail solicitations. If a company’s Internet protocol addresses are listed by a blacklisting entity, e-mails sent from those addresses may be blocked if they are sent to any Internet domain or Internet address that subscribes to the blacklisting entity’s service or purchases its blacklist.

Some of our Internet protocol addresses currently are listed with one or more blacklisting entities despite our belief that our commercial e-mail solicitations comply with all applicable laws. In the future, our other Internet protocol addresses may also be listed with one or more blacklisting entities. We may not be successful in convincing the blacklisting entities to remove us from their lists. Although the blacklisting we have experienced in the past has not had a significant impact on our ability to operate our websites or to send commercial e-mail solicitations, it has, from time to time, interfered with our ability to send operational e-mails—such as password reminders, invoices and electronically delivered products—to customers and others. In addition, as a result of being blacklisted, we have had disputes with, or concerns raised by, various service providers who perform services for us, including co-location and hosting services, Internet service providers and electronic mail distribution services. There can be no guarantee that we will not continue to be blacklisted or that we will be able to successfully remove ourselves from those lists. Blacklisting of this type could interfere with our ability to market our products and services, communicate with our customers and otherwise operate our websites, all of which could have a material negative impact on our business and results of operations.
  • Options
    DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    S-So wrote:
    Blacklisting of this type could interfere with our ability to market our products and services, communicate with our customers and otherwise operate our websites, all of which could have a material negative impact on our business and results of operations.
    Definitely a STRONG BUY, no? lol3.gif
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2008
    Okay, take a deep sigh of relief... I'm finished with this VistaPrint issue for good now that I've pretty much convinced some of you Doubting Thomases (I think?....) thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2008
    DrDavid wrote:
    Definitely a STRONG BUY, no? lol3.gif

Let me rush to E*Trade... :D
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 16, 2008
    Overnight prints does not appear to offer full color business card magnets like VistaPrint. I have an order pending. Any ideas or suggestions. No, the peel and stick magnets are not an option.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 16, 2008
    Never mind. I contact the customer and talked her into wallets and mounting them using sheet magnets. It is cheaper than some of the other photo business card magnet companies. :ivar
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    GwagDesignsGwagDesigns Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    I to had issues, getting charged anywhere from 10-20 bucks a month for some service, finally ended up getting a new debit card instead, I am definitely trying out overnightprints next, as i need some new cards, and ive been holding off using vista
    [7D] - [30D] - [GF1] - 70-200f4L | Sigma 10-20 | Sigma 105 | Sigma 18-50
    www.GwagDesigns.com | Twitter | Facebook | Flickr

• Options
    mwgricemwgrice Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    Something like what's described here might be what's going on:

http://12angrymen.wordpress.com/2007/11/01/caveat-emptor-use-of-credit-cards-on-line/

If so, it sure ain't good business.
  • Options
    TexPhotogTexPhotog Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
    S-So wrote:
    I consider myself an extremely careful online shopper, but there isn't too much one can do when you don't want to get sucker into some dubious subscriptions that they were offering with $10 enticement, which you DECLINE, and yet still get charged in a form of automatic monthly credit card bill.

Unless I'm GOD, there's a limit to self responsibility. I just don't understand how more I could have been responsible than DECLINING their enticing $10 offer for subscribing to the third-party stuff and still end up with a headache of closing down the credit card account and renew it and try to get the reimbursement from a comany that's hard to get hold of?

No offense, but according to your databank full of wisdom, how should I -- and for countless others like me -- have "controlled" this one?

Not to be rude, but if you're such a smart online shopper, how come you didn't check out the company before you bought from them. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I've bought from them as well as Paper Direct. For the price, you can't beat VistaPrint.

Seems you are just beating a dead horse now. Bad experience, we've all had them. Take it as that and move on. I think we all appreciate the fact that you shared your experience with them, point taken. But even with Amazon, BH, Adorama, FedEx... mistakes do happen.

As to the VistaPrint fine print, it is EXTREMELY fine print, you do have to read and make sure that all their special offers are checked off. Most of the "package" deals that they have are tied into other sites that will also try to sell you something, but they usually give you a heads up as to a 30-day trial period, which you can cancel before the 30-days.

The emails are annoying, I'll give you that. Send them to your spam box. Get a new email account for "business ordering". Use that email for ordering from online sites. If you get spam there, no big deal. Since you'll use that email for ordering purposes, once you get an invoice in that email, just forward a copy to your main email account and you'll have a record of the invoicing and such.

Again, not being rude, just my two cents...

Miguel

www.pmaphotovideo.com
    Miguel
    www.kabestudios.com
    I use a little bit of everything gear wise...
    Nikon/Canon/Sony/GoPro/Insta360º/Mavic 2 Pro
  • Options
    jeffesp0jeffesp0 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited July 9, 2008
    VistaPrint Rewards Program
    Hello, I’m Jeff Esposito, an employee in VistaPrint’s public relations group, and I saw your blog posting on our rewards program and wanted to reply. On behalf of VistaPrint I am sorry you feel you’ve had a negative experience with our rewards program. Many of our customers that have signed up for the rewards program enjoy its benefits. If you are not happy, or feel that you have enrolled by mistake, please click here or copy this link into your browser window http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/customer_care/partnercancellation.aspx?. After filling out the form, we’d be happy to process a full cancellation and refund. You can also call 866.870.4124 to receive a refund and cancellation. We’re open from Mon – Fri 5 am – 10 pm EST.
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2008
    I just ordred some business cards fromVistaPrint and was very satsified with the experience. The cars came out fine, the pricing was reasonable, and teh delivery was timely. I opted not to enter their rewards program.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 9, 2008
    I dont mean to hijack this thread but a month or so ago I posted about a seller on ebay ripping me off. I posted his name and ebay name. The name was edited out of the post and I was told that this is not the place for that. Now there is a post about a company ripping people off and everything is fine...I guess I just dont "get it" rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2008
    Talk about emails!
    At one time, I signed up as a reseller for the purpose of adding their products as another product offering to my retail customers. I intentionally used my "secondary email" address and here's the kind of email I got from them.

This is from memory so don't quote me on these but, I remember most of them pretty well........

everything must go sale
    50 % off sale
    free this (you can fill in cards or ?)
    free sample packs (same ones they tried to SELL me earlier :-)
    all kind of crazy price offerings you wouldn't believe

What amazes me that a company this big (for their industry) has to go to the extend of sending out "everything must go" and "50% off" emails, makes me wonder about how they conduct their business on a grand scale?

In fairness, I've not ordered much from them.
    I ordered something from them only once (notecards) and, I wrote them about how they botched my order.......... and never heard another word from them for MONTHS. The contact months later was an email, not even the courtesy of a phone call.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it:-)
    Harryb wrote:
    I just ordred some business cards fromVistaPrint and was very satsified with the experience. The cars came out fine, the pricing was reasonable, and teh delivery was timely. I opted not to enter their rewards program.
    Markjay
    Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
    Canon 20D - no more film!
  • Options
    RevGinaBRevGinaB Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 8, 2010
    I wish I had found this discussion board four days earlier. I placed an order with them through my PayPal account and thought everything was fine... Until an unusual charge from "Digital River Luxembourg" for $82.91 appeared on my checking account. I immediately blocked the transaction and when I Googled "Digital River Luxembourg", guess what comes up right next to it??? That's right, VistaPrint. I actually found this posting after Googling the two companies together. They just started running TV ads on all the major networks and I took the bait hook, line, and sinker. I just contacted all the networks letting them know they are promoting a scam.

Good luck to all those that haven't been scammed by VistaPrint... yet.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2010
    several of my friends in various occupations use vista print a lot for b-cards
    and I also buy from them.....when I get an email offering $1.99 for 250 cards (250 + 250 free=500) and I have been ordering
    full bleed 4 color cards for that $1.99 +s/h (around 3.95 or so) and never a strange charge from the transaction.

I did have a mishap with them on a tee-shirt order.....the shirts came with a very strange and non working number printed on the front.....
    I called and the CS girl re-did the order on the phone and I had a replacement order by Friday and I made the call on Wed at noon.........
    So it looks like 'vista Print is on the UPSWING now at least...................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    PixoulPixoul Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    I've never had a pricing or billing issue with VistaPrint; I just stopped using them five or six years ago when an entire order of cards showed up cut crooked and, after contacting their customer service, they informed me that the cut of the cards was "within spec" because the crooked cut stayed within the cut lines as outlined on the template. Been happily using OvernightPrints ever since.
  • Options
    Gary Peterson PhotographyGary Peterson Photography Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2010
    Funny story about Vista
    A couple friends of mine have used Vista to get some cards from, and honestly I was not super impressed, except with the price. I figured what the heck, what a loss leader to get in the door though, and ordered a couple items, and would have ordered more if the "free" ordering was not so laborious. A week or so ago, I had an event coming up and thouht it would be cool to bring a batch of new brochures to it, specific to the event. I check my emails, and there is my seemingly daily one from Vista, with an offer for some free ones. I figure, cool, save me time and money, click the link, use a template, and start to upload imges as their stock images would never work for a photographer right....

Well, after spending an hour or so uploading images, getting the brochure, ready I get to the shopping cart and am shocked at the cost.....every image uploaded was accessed an upload fee...the total of the brochure was crazy expensive....I closed the cart, laughed and chalked it up to a lesson learned...nothing is ever truly free, and always, always read the fine print....
    Gary Peterson
    Gary Peterson
    Award Winning Photographer
    garypetersonphoto@earthlink.net

Winner Brides Choice Award 2017
    Winner Best of Spokane 2016
    Winner Brides Choice Award 2016
    Winner Brides Choice Award 2015
    Winner Best of Spokane 2015
    Winner Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award 2014
    Winner Best Photographer 2013 Spokane A-List
    Winner Brides Choice Award 2013
    Winner Best of Spokane Northwest Inlander 2012
    Winner Best Photographer Best of KREM 2011
    Winner Best Photographer Best of KREM 2010
    Winner Brides Choice Award 2011
    Winner Brides Choice Award 2010

(509) 230-9785

www.actionsportsimages.smugmug.com

• Options
    ChrisNChrisN Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited June 12, 2010
    I used to use VistaPrint to order brochures for a company I worked for. Color and density varied some in the batches we bought but it was really good for the price. Never had an actual problem with them. The cost per upload annoyed me but we got around it by designing the entire brochure with InDesign and uploading an entire side at once as a pdf so we only had 2 uploads per brochure (and it was much better than stock designs). Combine that with some coupons they sent (it used to be 25% off to anyone you refer with no quantity limits) and we got brochures for around 11 cents each for an order of 5000. I haven't used them in several years though so I don't know if the offers have changed.
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,806 moderator
    edited June 12, 2010
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2010
    I use reseller ratings a lot....but I am also very mindful that very few people go to a ratings site to leave good feedback......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,806 moderator
    edited June 12, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    I use reseller ratings a lot....but I am also very mindful that very few people go to a ratings site to leave good feedback......

Huh? Lots of people leave positive feedback for a deserving vendor:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/B_H_Photo_Video_Pro_Audio
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    chrisjohnsonchrisjohnson Registered Users Posts: 771 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2010
    ziggy53 wrote: »

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/B_H_Photo_Video_Pro_Audio

Just to say I have always used Vistaprint for my business cards without problems (fingers crossed). They can indeed be very cheap which is why I suppose some people are disappointed by the appropriately cheap quality.

Sorry to hear of the payments problem. I don't use Paypal after some bad experiences with false charges a few years ago and spam since from people pretending to be Paypal - although not recently I am glad to say. Interestly one episode was digital river luxembourg which turned out to have no connection with digital river, luxembourg, paypal, or anyone else I do business with. (No reason to challenge Paypal btw, lots of people seem to use it happily. They are just a huge target for internet fraudsters so I stay away because I am paranoid).

I also get regular mail from "Pfizer" asking me to reorder their Viagra. Well I have never taken Viagra so far, I am 99% sure Pfizer does not market this way, and I don't want to open a mail and unsubscribe because I am convinced I will then get a new torrent of spam. No option but to move to trash. The spam filter is not an option because I occasionally get mail from the real Pfizer that I do not want to filter out. Welcome to the internet.
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    ziggy53 wrote: »

Some do yes that is true...

according to a few Entrepreneurship, marketing and business School Profs, that I have the occasional breakfast or lunch with......there are lots of people that just simply don't want to bother with feedback of any kind, some that will give honest feedback and tons that leave dishonest feedback especially dishonest negative feedback........I am one that dislikes having to go to a different site to leave feedback, but will do it for B&H because they send me a pop up and feedback email.....so yes I am sure a lot more people leve feed back for them than a lot of other companies.....and I thought it was funny you linked to B&H as they were mention by the Profs also........as they buy from them on occasion...........they all tell there students if your going to use a feedback system in your business do it like B&H.........

There are also sites that do not allow anything but POSITIVE feedback and that is just wrong also......but that is the way it is.......

I still like the $1.99 offers from Vista Print.....getting a total of %00 cards for a total of less than $5.00 is a good value to me......I handed out several while shooting around the Smoky Hill River Festival in Salina Ks yesterday and several of the Artist asked who printed them and about fell over when I told them they were $1.99/500+SH from Vista Print........mine havie been coming without any vista print back printing and that used to be the way the cards came just a year ago,,,,,,,,free cards had the vista print website printed on the backside.........it seems they have done away with that.....their customer service people have been very cheerful and helpful even when I refuse to give them my order cause it was already started online...........

I have gotten botched orders from Office Max, Office Depot, and the PRO Offset printers locally that charge over $200-300 for full bleed 4 color business cards........it happens in the printing business........but for $1.99/500 for my cards I am sticking with Vista Print........for that price I don't see how you can go wrong.