Options

Fraud Warning: VistaPrint

13»

Comments

• Options
    daylightimagesdaylightimages Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2010
    I have used VistaPrint for everything from cards to car magnets. Never a problem and the service is fast. The cards are definitely a "get what you pay for" proposition, but they're functional enough and good looking enough for my purposes.

Now if you want to get a lot of e-mails, order some shirts from Queensboro Shirt Company....

(And in fairness to Queensboro, I have not been disappointed ordering from them, either.)
    Steve Barry
    The Railroad Photographer
    www.railroadphotographer.com
  • Options
    trefpegtrefpeg Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited June 15, 2010
    Vistaprint= never again ...i use gotprint
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    I ordered once in Vistaprint and all went well, but when you're looking for something a little bit different and customized (exclusive), they don't have many choices at Vistaprint. A company that i can recommend for you is (MOD SNIP) , I use to work with them actually. The most important difference is the fact that they're designers and they customize everything. The quality of their products is really better than others and moreover, you can ask what you want, they'll always propose you something.
    About the price, you'll see that there's no pretty much difference, for some orders, prices are the same. It depends on the quality that you wish to put in your products.

Hmmm - interesting post. Thread is almost three years old and website is not in English. ne_nau.gif
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    I too have had good luck with VistaPrint. I called the toll free number and talked to a friendly gal in Jamaica who helped me with the design and lay out of my cards. She actually saved me money!
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited May 16, 2013
    AceCo55 wrote: »
    Hmmm - interesting post. Thread is almost three years old and website is not in English. ne_nau.gif

I deleted that post for that reason. Thanks Ace
  • Options
    rkw624rkw624 Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2013
    Andy wrote: »
    I like overnightprints.com they do fine work thumb.gif

I'll second that! No games just a great product. I've used them many times.
    Rich
  • Options
    mrhonimrhoni Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2013
    I had a great experience with their customer service. I bought a banner. I had uploaded my logo and it looked good on the screen, but on the banner it was a bit pixelated. I called that I didn't see instructions on image resolution and there was nothing in the process to check that my upload was going to be a problem.
    She showed me where the info was for resolution and gave me a credit of about 50% of my banner cost.