Options

Sell some to SmugMug

1235»

Comments

• Options
    MikeMcA²MikeMcA² Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2008
    Hi Baldy,

Not sure if you're still looking or if you already have enough bike images (thanks!), but the last race of the year produced my favorite image of the dragsters, and it's colorful too. Good thing the pilot's wearing shades. :D

391758811_FqdpU-L.jpg
  • Options
    PamelaPamela Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2008
    If your still looking. This is one of my favorite firework photos.
    Thankyou

Pamela

www.exposedimages.net
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2008
    Update??
    Hey guys, I'd love to see more photos of the actual prints that have been printed and hung! I still don't even know whether you ended up using my vertical pano, or went with something else... Either way I'm sure you picked stunning work and I wanna see it hanging!

(Oh and again, literally speaking, I'll be in MV over thanksgiving, on View street actually, and if you oblige fan walk-ins, I'd love to drop by. I think my uncle would, too! (IDEO)

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited November 11, 2008
    MikeMcA² wrote:
    Hi Baldy,

Not sure if you're still looking or if you already have enough bike images (thanks!), but the last race of the year produced my favorite image of the dragsters, and it's colorful too. Good thing the pilot's wearing shades. :D

391758811_FqdpU-L.jpg
    Whoa, that's awesome! Me want one. Give me a week or two and I'll figure out what size.
  • Options
    edited November 11, 2008
    Hey guys, I'd love to see more photos of the actual prints that have been printed and hung! I still don't even know whether you ended up using my vertical pano, or went with something else... Either way I'm sure you picked stunning work and I wanna see it hanging!

(Oh and again, literally speaking, I'll be in MV over thanksgiving, on View street actually, and if you oblige fan walk-ins, I'd love to drop by. I think my uncle would, too! (IDEO)

=Matt=
    Hey Matthew,

I got pulled away on other projects for awhile but am back to looking at prints now. I'm having trouble navigating to the vertical pano we want to use, getting page not found when using your nav bar. Is there an issue with your custom URL?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    Baldy wrote:
    Hey Matthew,

I got pulled away on other projects for awhile but am back to looking at prints now. I'm having trouble navigating to the vertical pano we want to use, getting page not found when using your nav bar. Is there an issue with your custom URL?
    http://matthewsaville.smugmug.com/gallery/350656_5Bkmg/1/92413442_kmMHC#92413442_kmMHC
  • Options
    MikeMcA²MikeMcA² Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    Baldy wrote:
    Whoa, that's awesome! Me want one. Give me a week or two and I'll figure out what size.

Take your time Baldy. You guys have got to be crazy busy lately. Here's the actual gallery when you get a break. Looks like I cropped into the image I posted here orginally. Duh lol

http://mikemca2.smugmug.com/gallery/6203532_zJULM#394170381_dSeVc
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    Andy wrote:

Thank you, Andy. Yes I'm sorry, my header / navbar doesn't work right now because I am still working on re-doing all the off-site matthewsaville.com pages. At the moment there is only a front page.

And thanks guys for your continued interest in the image!

BTW, nabbed the FIRST awesome sunset in MANY years actually, this afternoon...

415518950_pEFPw-O.jpg

Not saying it's wall-worthy, just wanted to share...

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    edited August 4, 2009

=Matt=
    Okay, so it only took me a year to respond to this post. D'oh. I have a spot now for your vertical pano, 24" wide by 72" high. I sent email.

You're welcome to come by anytime.

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • Options
    aerialphotoaerialphoto Registered Users Posts: 299 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    I'll add this one to the list. It's been popular. EMail or PM for details.

638094257_t65U6-L.jpg