Pull backs....lets have some!

1212223242527»

Comments

• AndeeAndee Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins

I just like seeing them Charles, even if you did not have the time to do the pull back. That is so nicely done!

Things are fine here. Hope all is well with you too!

• HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins

Had a group of ballerinas in and this one family has been coming for about 5 years. She is up to three children and I could not pass up doing a fun shot when I saw the expression the little one was doing. They are all gorgeous children. Two kickers one of each side of the bkg and a big 5ft umbrella with a diffuser on it.

Charles that is too cute!

Beautiful lighting!

edited May 18, 2018

:One from today. You don't always need a big light. The main is a small 16 in softbox, a light skimmed across the bkg and a kicker to add a highlight. Don't mind the home made light grid.

That is a nice to get such good imagery with smaller lights Charles.

Love the young mans smile and how he has his phone! Very natural these days!

• MariHarrisMariHarris Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    Wonderful thread! :)

Thank you. It's all about getting as close as possible with your lighting.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23 Big grins

The African nature godess Osara.

Concept - Have fun and experiment. My friend is game for almost anything , so I stuck him in a wedding dress and rigged him up to the mains. We did this crazy bizaar photo shoot , I wrapped rope around his head and got him to move his head , slightly longer shutter .. and this surreal scene was able to be produced. I am not conventional , , straight lins and coloring in between the lines is not what i enjoy. To be able to use a few lights , a few props , some imagination .

Well , I like it loads , and I do realise its not everyones cup of tea

I do like it as it is unique and well done. Some of us will have to steal the idea if that's ok with you. Thanks for posting.

if i may show ou how the photo evolvd

this was the start , blindfold ed figure peering out the darkness.. yes the irony was noted

th
    ese three photos are self portraits. took some pr
    actice , a few missed unfocused shots , but came out better than i thought

almost a year to the day , i was donated a wedding dress... so i started to play

I y l

ed
    I used the same rope around the head trick , an started to use fairy lights to almost juxtapose two opposite feelings , one of errieness and one of happiness (color) the wedding dress and using a male model giving it more of an edge . i played wth a few hoods , pray hoods , and settled for rope. in hindsite , thinner rope

• joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins

like the hair light as it shows up in #2 and others.