Options

The Coupons Business Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2009
    double_b wrote:
    Just made my first coupon...well the JPG I intend on printing out and handing out. I haven't created the actual coupon yet because I haven't decided on the exact amount yet, waiting to find out how many parents are willing to pay a fee upfront for me to show up and shoot.

The way I am working it is I want to charge a fee upfront to show up and shoot an event, in this case basketball games. I want to charge $20 each parent and if I get 6 or more parents then $15 each. They pay the day of the game then I hand them this coupon and the fee they paid upfront goes toward their print purchase. This way I don't get the "ohhh yes please get pics of so snd so, then never get sales". This is something new I am trying so we'll see how it works.

Any opinions, suggestions, thoughts are welcome. Please.

753386253_ooHea-M.jpg
    I think this is a great strategy. Keep us in the loop on how it goes. And what about on-the-fly coupon sales at the event itself? You've made me think of an idea where I have a blank coupon form at an event with a blank amount. I fill in the coupon code and the amount, collect payment at the event, give them a copy, and keep a copy for myself. I enter in the coupon code in SM when I get to Internet access. I've already got the payment, so I don't have to worry about the "getting pics up and never getting sales problem."

And I just thought about another idea. This could be used in conjunction with a price increase. You sell a coupon for $25 for $20 at an event. It gets a bit tricky as you have to make sure you've making money in the end with SM's fees, but this can boost cashflow quite a bit because you have cash in hand.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • Options
    OhSnapPhotosOhSnapPhotos Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited January 1, 2010
    I'm coming in late here, and haven't had a chance to read everything to see if this is addressed further in the thread. But in your example #1 you are also having to pay the shipping to your clients. Whereas in example #2 the client is paying the cost of shipping. It seems like in this case you need to consider not only the cost of your time in placing the order and making sure it is delivered on time and in good condition, but also the cost of the shipping. If that cost is more than the "tax" you are being charged by SM in example #2, then you're still coming out better in the long run, aren't you/we? headscratch.gif
    duds wrote:
    No, actually, I think that's really clear. Thanks for clarifying, Anne. And many many thanks to you and the team for some great work on coupons. Obviously, there are improvements to come. But what a great beginning. Thank you!

I think the gripe here is that "Print Credit" is really a misnomer, as far as Pros are concerned. While it may be a "Print Credit" from a customer's perspective, there's a "tax" involved for Pros who use a Print Credit.

For instance, let's say I book a client and I want to give them a session that includes 3 "free" 8x10 prints. Let's pretend that my 8x10 prints are marked-up to $10 each.

Option #1 for me is that I order the prints for them. I buy them "at cost" from the gallery, and I have them shipped directly to the client. It appears to the client that they're receiving $30 worth of goods, but I'm only paying a few dollars. Nice. Except I don't want to be the middleman anymore. I don't want to order prints for my client. I was hoping that coupons would take care of that.

Option #2 is to use Print Credits... I give my client $30 worth of Print Credits, so they can "buy" the prints for the cost of shipping... but then I get charged 15% of the markup, as you described above. Frankly, that's a "Print Credit Tax" when you compare this to the scenario I described above where I purchase the prints for my customer.

It's cheaper (but more work) for me to order the prints at-cost, and have them shipped to the client. So far, I'm not very compelled to offer a Print Credit - I'd much rather save the money, and order the prints for my client. More work, but no "tax".

The best option, of course - and the one that I was hoping for when I saw the words "Print Credit" - doesn't exist. A true "print credit" would enable my customer to use a $30 print credit to buy 3 8x10 prints, and then we - the Pros - get charged the actual cost for the 3 8x10 prints. All behind the scenes, of course, so the client feels like they're getting $30 in free prints, and we needn't be the middleman anymore to make it happen.

Anyway, I don't want to speak for everyone... but I know that's my frustration with the Print Credit concept. I'm sure y'all will continue to tweak things and improve them. It's nice to have a forum like this to exchange ideas ahead of those improvements. :D
  • Options
    PhotometricPhotometric Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    I'm coming in late here, and haven't had a chance to read everything to see if this is addressed further in the thread. But in your example #1 you are also having to pay the shipping to your clients. Whereas in example #2 the client is paying the cost of shipping. It seems like in this case you need to consider not only the cost of your time in placing the order and making sure it is delivered on time and in good condition, but also the cost of the shipping. If that cost is more than the "tax" you are being charged by SM in example #2, then you're still coming out better in the long run, aren't you/we? headscratch.gif

That's a question regarding volume, really. If there is MUCH volume, then the photographer wouldn't be compelled to deal with the hassles go the print credit way, but if the photographer is doing this in smaller volume, then they have the time and the 15% savings is worth it.
    http://www.djdimages.com/

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition."
    -- Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    PhotometricPhotometric Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    double_b wrote:
    Any opinions, suggestions, thoughts are welcome. Please.

753386253_ooHea-M.jpg

Nice looking coupon for your sales model. Well worth it.
    http://www.djdimages.com/

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition."
    -- Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    campocampo Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    shipping charges to be covered by coupon?
    I've just read this whole thread and one thing that has only been touched on a bit is shipping costs and the option of "free shipping for orders over XXX" but that's about it.

I'd like to be able to give my clients a $X coupon which also includes shipping. I'm based in Australia and if I was using this service with my wedding clients, I'd rather them not having to pay out of pocket for international shipping when they've already paid for a full wedding package which includes prints. It's tough enough to say, yes my prints get done over in the US, let alone asking them to cough up for the shipping.
  • Options
    AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    campo wrote:
    I've just read this whole thread and one thing that has only been touched on a bit is shipping costs and the option of "free shipping for orders over XXX" but that's about it.

I'd like to be able to give my clients a $X coupon which also includes shipping. I'm based in Australia and if I was using this service with my wedding clients, I'd rather them not having to pay out of pocket for international shipping when they've already paid for a full wedding package which includes prints. It's tough enough to say, yes my prints get done over in the US, let alone asking them to cough up for the shipping.

Thanks for weighing in. I think this is near the top of the list for future revisions on this feature. thumb.gif

-Anne
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    canon_shootercanon_shooter Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 8, 2010
    Print credit as a package?
    When I heard of the print credit, I thought it would be a way to sell packages. Say I have a set of prints/sizes that total &75.00. I'd like to be able to charge $75.00 to my client for the shoot, then provide a coupon that has that value attached to it. They can then order their prints, pre-paid. I get paid up front by the customer the $75.00 and deposit to my bank. I create a print credit coupon, and get charged the cost of the coupon which is $75.00. The customer orders, I get my profit of $50.00 (not actual, just for the example). This way, the customer pre-pays, and I get paid my profit when they order.

I don't think this is they way the coupon works though. Can someone please explain where my logic breaks down?
  • Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    I don't think this is they way the coupon works though. Can someone please explain where my logic breaks down?
    The place where it breaks down is that you can't specify a 'package' that the coupon belongs to. It's just a general print credit, so they could purchase something else from your site if they wanted instead of the package you had talked about.

Now, while this does keep the customer from being locked into a specific 'package', it does give them some flexibility that saves you time. For example, if a customer changes their mind and wants more 5x7s vs 4x6s and 8x10s, they can adjust on the fly versus having to get in touch with you.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • Options
    abarabar Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited February 3, 2010
    That's a great idea!
    Brian, I love your idea. I am doing the same thing you are, shooting sports. I only started about 3 months ago, so I appreciate hearing the ideas of people who are doing what I am doing. My question is, would you have a minimum number of people you would want to charge the $20.00 fee to? Is there a minimum amount of money you'd want to make for shooting one event? For me, I find myself going to, say a girls' j.v. basketball game, and then staying to shoot the boys, too. I end up staying and shooting for about 4 hours. Then there is the time that I spend the next day editing the pictures, taking out bad ones, and then making color adjustments and other things to make them presentable on my website. It takes a long time, and I don't have any guarantee of making any sales! So if I were going to do it, I might want to get at least $100 for my effort. A hundred dollars might end up being low pay for my work, but at least it is something.

I have other questions I'd like to ask you, too. But it might have to be in an e-mail. To respect your privacy, I will ask you to e-mail me first. Go to my site, herosportsphoto.com , and click on the e-mail button on the navigation bar. Thanks.
  • Options
    double_bdouble_b Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    abar wrote:
    Brian, I love your idea. I am doing the same thing you are, shooting sports. I only started about 3 months ago, so I appreciate hearing the ideas of people who are doing what I am doing. My question is, would you have a minimum number of people you would want to charge the $20.00 fee to? Is there a minimum amount of money you'd want to make for shooting one event? For me, I find myself going to, say a girls' j.v. basketball game, and then staying to shoot the boys, too. I end up staying and shooting for about 4 hours. Then there is the time that I spend the next day editing the pictures, taking out bad ones, and then making color adjustments and other things to make them presentable on my website. It takes a long time, and I don't have any guarantee of making any sales! So if I were going to do it, I might want to get at least $100 for my effort. A hundred dollars might end up being low pay for my work, but at least it is something.

I have other questions I'd like to ask you, too. But it might have to be in an e-mail. To respect your privacy, I will ask you to e-mail me first. Go to my site, herosportsphoto.com , and click on the e-mail button on the navigation bar. Thanks.

Abar,

One thing that I am still trying to work out is just what you ask. How much do I expect to get paid. I am still new to this as well, about a year or so. It is definitely a hobby for me right now, but I do feel I am getting to the point where should be paid more than a few dollars for my services. As it is a hobby right now, I can "afford" to spend time on post proccessing and putting up the best product I am able to right now.

This was the first gig where I got money up front and it has worked out well I think. Parents still have to order the photos as I just shot the last game the other night and they were waiting until all the games were done(rival game was last so I figured they would wait). But the feedback I got on the pics so far was all positive.

As for the fee I said if it was 5 parents or less it would be 20 ea. If it was 6 or more then 15 ea. ...I got 14 parents! Obviously I don't expect that everytime, and going forward I will need to put more thought into how much I expect to get paid. I then adjusted my picture pricing slightly so that it is more than likely they will spend at least $18 to cover and negative profit. I priced it so 3 4x6's isn't quite 15 so they would need to buy 4....and a few other scenarios.

We'll see how it works out. I realize shipping will cut into it. Again this is my first time doing it so we'll see.

Now my problem is I really want to shoot the Varsity teams and am willing to do it w/o money up front, but if the JR High teams find out they may be upset that those parents didn't have to pay up front.....but it is me that is takign the "risk" of not makign any money.
  • Options
    blackshadowblackshadow Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2010
    I'm in Australia too and would really like to see Coupons that could pay for shipping too.

I have been approached by a couple of sporting clubs to shoot some events for them where the club charges guests for photos with sports stars from their clubs.

I'd like to be able to have the club charge a customer for the a certain size print on the day and I then issue them with a coupon that covers the print cost + shipping. The customer would then get an email with a link to the gallery and a coupon code so they can order it and have the print shipped to them. The only way to do this well would be to have coupons that could be applied to shipping as well as the price of the print.

Earlier in this thread it was mentioned that this would be a future feature - any idea how long it will be before it is implemented?
  • Options
    vegaguyvegaguy Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2010
    double_b wrote:
    Abar,

One thing that I am still trying to work out is just what you ask. How much do I expect to get paid. I am still new to this as well, about a year or so. It is definitely a hobby for me right now, but I do feel I am getting to the point where should be paid more than a few dollars for my services. As it is a hobby right now, I can "afford" to spend time on post proccessing and putting up the best product I am able to right now.

This was the first gig where I got money up front and it has worked out well I think. Parents still have to order the photos as I just shot the last game the other night and they were waiting until all the games were done(rival game was last so I figured they would wait). But the feedback I got on the pics so far was all positive.

As for the fee I said if it was 5 parents or less it would be 20 ea. If it was 6 or more then 15 ea. ...I got 14 parents! Obviously I don't expect that everytime, and going forward I will need to put more thought into how much I expect to get paid. I then adjusted my picture pricing slightly so that it is more than likely they will spend at least $18 to cover and negative profit. I priced it so 3 4x6's isn't quite 15 so they would need to buy 4....and a few other scenarios.

We'll see how it works out. I realize shipping will cut into it. Again this is my first time doing it so we'll see.

Now my problem is I really want to shoot the Varsity teams and am willing to do it w/o money up front, but if the JR High teams find out they may be upset that those parents didn't have to pay up front.....but it is me that is takign the "risk" of not makign any money.
    I'm popping in late on this but when I have done sports shoots I go directly to the club or organization or school for that matter and get the up front fee from them. Then have them paste your name in the event flyer and broadcast that your there. Offer them the incentive of kicking back a percentage to their organization. Slip the coupons in each flyer as well as incentive to the parents. I personally wouldn't go directly to the parents and charge them. If that were me I'd think "pay this guy for what? I've never seen his work or even know him from Sam." They should only pay for the finished product after the fact. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    double_bdouble_b Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited February 15, 2010
    vegaguy wrote:
    I'm popping in late on this but when I have done sports shoots I go directly to the club or organization or school for that matter and get the up front fee from them. Then have them paste your name in the event flyer and broadcast that your there. Offer them the incentive of kicking back a percentage to their organization. Slip the coupons in each flyer as well as incentive to the parents. I personally wouldn't go directly to the parents and charge them. If that were me I'd think "pay this guy for what? I've never seen his work or even know him from Sam." They should only pay for the finished product after the fact. Just my 2 cents.

John,

I understand what you're saying regarding not knowing my work but before the parents agreed to pay a fee upfront they had the opportunity to view my work before they committed to it, and I got 14 parents. I wouldn't have expected them to pay sight unseen. I realize it's still not their child they're seeing in the galleries I had shown them but enough that they got the idea.

Now, going forward will I always be able to get a fee up front? We'll see. Probably not always but it will be a goal of mine to try and make it work that way. If it doesn't I will adjust as I go.
  • Options
    takeflightphototakeflightphoto Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2010
    Update on the update....
    Andy or anyone...

Are we getting closer on Print Credits being used to cover shipping charges?

It really is hampering my ability to move forward. I can find no other 'gift card' or 'gift certificate' that has that kind of limitation. All are applied at the final step in the buying process. Seems to me that it's just money SM is collecting to pay for the orders whether from Bay or EZ and is a pass on, but there must be something else that's hanging you up on it.

Hope it's coming soon.

jon
  • Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 1, 2010
    Andy or anyone...

Are we getting closer on Print Credits being used to cover shipping charges?

It really is hampering my ability to move forward. I can find no other 'gift card' or 'gift certificate' that has that kind of limitation. All are applied at the final step in the buying process. Seems to me that it's just money SM is collecting to pay for the orders whether from Bay or EZ and is a pass on, but there must be something else that's hanging you up on it.

Hope it's coming soon.

jon
    its on the short list. there are things prioritized above it though so we don't have a timeframe on it yet.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    PhotoByLealPhotoByLeal Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2010
    Is there a way to email the coupon to your customers?

thanks...
     - angel m. leal jr. - 
  • Options
    takeflightphototakeflightphoto Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2010
    Thank you
    bigwebguy wrote:
    its on the short list. there are things prioritized above it though so we don't have a timeframe on it yet.

They are here now and much appreciated. Thanks lots. Keep up the good work.

jon
  • Options
    jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2010
    Is there a way to email the coupon to your customers?

thanks...

Yes. Write them an email. Include the coupon code in the body of the email.

You will probably have to type some words on either side of the coupon code.

Like, "Use coupon code: _______ to get X off your order!"

Be sure to fill in the blank with your actual coupon code, and replace X with your coupon amount or percent.

Hit send, and your customer will have your coupon in their email inbox in a few moments.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Options
    sheriffvedder@mac.comsheriffvedder@mac.com Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited April 14, 2010
    Heh heh! All joking aside, smugmug put all this work into a graphical design tool FOR the coupons, and they look sooooooo nice, I too would love to have a one click method of sending them (heck even 2 or 3 clicks would be soooper!)... Currently my workaround (an my Mac) involves doing a localized screen grab, using the crosshairs to select just the coupon, finding it on my desktop (which can get crowded if I'm doing many different coupons) and embedding it into the email/facebook message/whatever... Not as easy as I would like, but not too much of a hassle...

Heck, they could even just integrate it into the coupon making... another box called "email to:" that if left blank does nothing, but if filled in sends to said email address, using your replyto...

just a thought...
    Yes. Write them an email. Include the coupon code in the body of the email.

You will probably have to type some words on either side of the coupon code.

Like, "Use coupon code: _______ to get X off your order!"

Be sure to fill in the blank with your actual coupon code, and replace X with your coupon amount or percent.

Hit send, and your customer will have your coupon in their email inbox in a few moments.
  • Options
    audiaudi Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    Just thought I would say that I am utilizing the coupons through my facebook page.

When I first launched the page I gave every new fan a 10% off coupon code.

Now I am asking my fans to help me pick their top three panoramic photos which I will then be submitting to the Epson International PanoAwards. If they vote, they have a chance at winning a gift certificate to my site. We will see how it goes!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-B-Photography/111028075582160?ref=ts
    "See how willingly Nature poses herself upon photographers' plates. No earthly chemicals are so sensitive as those of the human soul. "
    -John Muir

http://www.austinbphotography.com

Nature Photographers Community
    Founding Member
    http://www.smugmug.com/community/NaturePhotographers
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    audi wrote:
    Just thought I would say that I am utilizing the coupons through my facebook page.

When I first launched the page I gave every new fan a 10% off coupon code.

Now I am asking my fans to help me pick their top three panoramic photos which I will then be submitting to the Epson International PanoAwards. If they vote, they have a chance at winning a gift certificate to my site. We will see how it goes!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-B-Photography/111028075582160?ref=ts
    clap.gifclap.gif
  • Options
    micdonmicdon Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited April 26, 2010
    coupons vs. packages
    I have been reading some of the threads and please forgive me for not going through each and every one of them, however, my question is a quick one, perhaps not simple, but quick.

What if I have a special package available for a customer so if they pre-pay prior to the shooting day at the dance studio, etc, is there a way for me to easily allow them to go back into the gallery, select what photos for the package and perhaps add additional photos or larger sizes not included in the package

you know... it may not be that simple a question after reading what I typed. deal.gif

Let me know ne_nau.gif

Mike

Life Through the Lens
    by Michael Donovan

http://lifethroughthelens.smugmug.com
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    micdon wrote:
    I have been reading some of the threads and please forgive me for not going through each and every one of them, however, my question is a quick one, perhaps not simple, but quick.

What if I have a special package available for a customer so if they pre-pay prior to the shooting day at the dance studio, etc, is there a way for me to easily allow them to go back into the gallery, select what photos for the package and perhaps add additional photos or larger sizes not included in the package

you know... it may not be that simple a question after reading what I typed. deal.gif

Let me know ne_nau.gif

Mike
    Hi Mike! We don't quite have an option for this at the moment with our Packages but what you could do is to use a Print Credit Coupon. What that does is gives them a coupon that acts like a gift card. They can use it multiple times until the balance is used up. For example you could pre-sell them a $100 print credit for $75 so they are in essence getting a $25 discount. This would let them order whatever prints and products they want. Plus if you wanted to change the value of the Print Credit you could add more value to it.

You would have to accept the payment for the pre-pay outside of SmugMug since you can't add something like that to the cart. You could set up a Pay Pal or Google Checkout link on your SmugMug site to accept payments for the Print Credits. More info on Coupons here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/coupon-codes.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    DTPhotoworksDTPhotoworks Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 4, 2010
    Control of Coupon
    I too must apologize, I tried to read all of this thread, but I am running out of time...

simple question....

my coupon pertains to Canadian orders. 10% off in appreciation and ease of international shipping.

how do I control that US customers are not using the coupon ?

Thank you for your help. It's SO appreciated.
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    The Coupons Business Discussion Thread
    I'm sorry there is not a way to do this.
  • Options
    JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2010
    I too must apologize, I tried to read all of this thread, but I am running out of time...

simple question....

my coupon pertains to Canadian orders. 10% off in appreciation and ease of international shipping.

how do I control that US customers are not using the coupon ?

Thank you for your help. It's SO appreciated.

Just control the distribution of the coupon, the coupon life, etc. Also if a US customer buys from you simply because they found a 10% coupon, I'd say that's a win.
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures
  • Options
    RBrooksRBrooks Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited July 5, 2010
    I work for a photographer that shoots school portraits and we will be selling print credits to parents to use to purchase photos off our SmugMug site. This way, we collect the orders before picture day, but we don't have to pay someone to place all the orders for 1200 students! SO, I need to be able to create 1200 Print Credit coupons at once instead of creating them individually. Any chance that feature can be added in the next 6 weeks?
  • Options
    CelsoDinizCelsoDiniz Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    pre-paid picture to be downloaded without providing credit card. 100% coupon, no help
    Hello,

I have this customer who already paid for the picture and I issued him a coupon so the download will have zero cost. However, the system's still asking for his credit card which is making him a little nervous.

I don't really need him to pay anything anymore, but I'd like to have something that says he agrees with the licensing terms...

Any help ?

Thanks,
    Celso.
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2010
    CelsoDiniz wrote: »
    Hello,

I have this customer who already paid for the picture and I issued him a coupon so the download will have zero cost. However, the system's still asking for his credit card which is making him a little nervous.

I don't really need him to pay anything anymore, but I'd like to have something that says he agrees with the licensing terms...

Any help ?

Thanks,
    Celso.
    Let us help you from the help desk, thanks - http://smugmug.com/help/emailreal
  • Options
    Tom PotterTom Potter Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2010
    Client Coupon Awareness
    Hey Guys,

Can you please let me know if these assumptions are valid?:

I can, for example, post on my Homepage that I offer Free Shipping, etc. So, if I have a customer that lands on my page, and I did not tell them about my offer of Free Shipping, they will become aware of it at that point. However, if they do NOT have the coupon code, they will not be able to take advantage of my offer.

So, I need to make potential customers aware of my coupons somehow.

Thanks

Tom
    Tom Potter
    www.tompotterphotography.com
    Email: tom@tompotterphotography.com
    Landscape, Nature Photographic Prints For Sale
    Focusing On Colorado