Never Ending Games Challenge Discussion Thread

1272829303133»

Comments

• pegellipegelli Major grins BelgiumPosts: 3,007Registered Users Major grins

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:
    @pegelli: My memory (a fine one) tells that you have given me this bill-answer once before :), but this time my answer will not be a photo of a Danish coin (the Danish name of our currency is krone = crown in English). You will have a real crown:

Jørgen, your memory is better then mine and you're correct. Found the same entry many pages back. Hopefully I won't forget again ;)

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
  • Jørgen_BjerringJørgen_Bjerring Copenhagen, DenmarkPosts: 3,769Registered Users Many Grins
    edited November 4, 2017

@pegelli said:

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:
    @pegelli: My memory (a fine one) tells that you have given me this bill-answer once before :), but this time my answer will not be a photo of a Danish coin (the Danish name of our currency is krone = crown in English). You will have a real crown:

Jørgen, your memory is better then mine and you're correct. Found the same entry many pages back. Hopefully I won't forget again ;)

Don't worry. Next time I will ask for "beak shape" :o

Jørgen Bjerring
    Photos: https://jb-photos.smugmug.com/
    The one who takes a joke only for a joke and seriousness only seriously he and she have got both badly. Grook by Piet Hein in my poor translation.

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,209Super Moderators moderator

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:
    L is for Light - on October 23

@Jørgen_Bjerring said: - on November 4
    I is for Illumination

Hmm...
    It appears we all need to try not to duplicate photos in a short period of time.

• Jørgen_BjerringJørgen_Bjerring Copenhagen, DenmarkPosts: 3,769Registered Users Many Grins
    edited November 4, 2017

@denisegoldberg said: ...

I don't get your point. My photo is correctly used under two different words and not two identical words. To pinpoint my view: I could have used another picture, if I wanted to, but some of the fun is that you can use the same photo in different situations.

If you look into mine and other peoples entries you will find out, that the same photo is used at the same time in two different threads e.g. Water ... and Reflections ... :o

Jørgen Bjerring
    The one who takes a joke only for a joke and seriousness only seriously he and she have got both badly. Grook by Piet Hein in my poor translation.

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,209Super Moderators moderator

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:
    @denisegoldberg said: ...

I don't get your point. My photo is correctly used under two different words and not two identical words. To pinpoint my view: I could have used another picture, if I wanted to, but some of the fun is that you can use the same photo in different situations.

I find it more fun to see different photos as opposed to the same photos in multiple places. I guess that's a personal preference though.

I find it more fun to see different photos as opposed to the same photos in multiple places. I guess that's a personal preference though.

You are quite right :D

Jørgen Bjerring

Doing S, T, U back-to-back, no big problem but the page refresh bug gets everybody :p

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
    edited November 6, 2017

@pegelli said:
    Doing S, T, U back-to-back, no big problem but the page refresh bug gets everybody :p

You are quite right. Your photo of "Graffiti patterns" in "Perpetual ..." is a little late :) . What a peculiar coincidence :D

Jørgen Bjerring

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:

@pegelli said:

You are quite right. Your photo of "Graffiti patterns" in "Perpetual ..." is a little late :) . What a peculiar coincidence :D

Damn, I hate these Vanilla forums. I know 100% sure I pressed refresh before posting and I checked I was on the last page (107).

I think it's a really annoying bug :s

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug

@BMW Kurt said:
    W is for Whisky!

To a single malt lover this is really a boring shot. All bottles are unopened :)

Jørgen Bjerring

• CavalierCavalier Life is a Bokeh Foresthill, CaliforniaPosts: 1,747Registered Users Major grins
    edited November 16, 2017

@GSPeP said:
    A = Atomic bomb

Pieter - we must have visited the same place - Castle Air Force Base Museum in Atwater, Ca? This is my rendition of that bomb - an early HDR attempt that really doesn't work very well. But I couldn't resist the urge to say Hi in passing Belgium to California!

• BMW KurtBMW Kurt Adventurer, Photographer Posts: 178Registered Users Major grins

@Jørgen_Bjerring said:

@BMW Kurt said:
    W is for Whisky!

To a single malt lover this is really a boring shot. All bottles are unopened :)

Believe me, that situation has been remedied!!! :)

• GSPePGSPeP Major grins Steendorp, BelgiumPosts: 2,388Registered Users Major grins

@Cavalier said:

Pieter - we must have visited the same place - Castle Air Force Base Museum in Atwater, Ca? This is my rendition of that bomb - an early HDR attempt that really doesn't work very well. But I couldn't resist the urge to say Hi in passing Belgium to California!

Yes, we were there in 2011. We did a trip from San Diego (for the Miramar Airshow) to San Francisco (for Fleet Week)
    We left in Monterey that morning, via Castle AFB, to Mariposa. The next day we spent in Yosemite National Park.

@BMW Kurt said:

Believe me, that situation has been remedied!!! :)

Great. I am familiar with the three to the left and have tasted an Arran whisky, but not the one you have to right. Sad :D

Jørgen Bjerring