Options

[Implemented] Add Adsense Content Block

124»

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2013
    Hey guys at Smugmug for listening on this one. I really appreciate it. Implemented it in my site and have seen the penny's begin to roll in. iloveyou.gif

Glad to hear Chris! :D
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2013
    AdamNP wrote: »
    Yeah, tons of people are doing it, but it's illegal, by the book. They do have ranger vehicles right behind the main gated spots, watching. From what I've heard, they aren't actually making people leave though, just warning them the park is closed. It sounds like you're familiar with the park... here's a photo of the scene at the Hulls' Cove entrance.

BV1kQJeCYAAihKE.jpg

I got basically no sleep before my flight this morning, so I'm just going to rest for the day, and hope for some sort of miracle in the next couple of days.

I hope so too, but not likely. Why can't they just all get along?headscratch.gif Adam, I plan on hitting up alot of National Parks via weekend trips in the next 12 months. We will have to meet up and shoot!
  • Options
    AdamNPAdamNP Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2013
    mbonocore wrote: »
    I hope so too, but not likely. Why can't they just all get along?headscratch.gif Adam, I plan on hitting up alot of National Parks via weekend trips in the next 12 months. We will have to meet up and shoot!

Hehe, you never know. Living in Ohio isn't the most optimal place to visit the parks from. Most of my work was done on months-long roadtrips where I got everything in the west at once. I flew to Maine just for Acadia. Great Smoky Mountains is about a 5 hour drive for me, that's my best option.

I *am* going to Alaska for nearly a month next summer. That's going to be awesome... and expensive.