Comments

• Options
    afxafx Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2013
  • Options
    AdamNPAdamNP Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2013
    shahineo wrote: »
    Sorry about that. I've never heard of a Portfolio account. Will fix in the next update (will post a link here when that's done).

It's the same account I've had since I signed up in 2009. And I've used your tool successfully for years, until the last few days. SM obviously changed/broke something, lol. What's new, lately.
  • Options
    CubfanCubfan Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 2, 2013
    I just switched to a Portfolio account myself, and can't get Send to Smugmug to work anymore... even uploaded to the new version. I right-click on a group of pictures, then log in (though I kind of hate the new login in the new version, since I always have to go into Lastpass to find my password)... the pictures never show up in the window. It sits there and does nothing.
  • Options
    mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2013
    Any word on when a version with Portfolio support will be available? Every time I have to use one of the other 'standard' uploaders, it pains me. Sorry if I sound impatient.

Thanks!

Mike.
  • Options
    edited September 17, 2013
    Any word on when a version with Portfolio support will be available? Every time I have to use one of the other 'standard' uploaders, it pains me. Sorry if I sound impatient.

Thanks!

Mike.

I know what you mean. After using it exclusively for years for my uploading, I'm now seeing how much worse all the other options are. I am lost without it :) That's a compliment, not a complaint, btw. Just shows how awesome this little uploader is.
  • Options
    My normal upload tool is Star*Explorer, to be honest. But it isn't updated to work with the new Smugmug. So I was using SendToSmugmug in the interim. Then, I made the mistake of downgrading to Portfolio instead of Pro.

Laughing.gif. All my fault.

Oh well. When it's ready, it's ready.

Mike.
  • Options
    My normal upload tool is Star*Explorer, to be honest. But it isn't updated to work with the new Smugmug. So I was using SendToSmugmug in the interim. Then, I made the mistake of downgrading to Portfolio instead of Pro.

Laughing.gif. All my fault.

Oh well. When it's ready, it's ready.

Mike.

What's weird for me is that I've never upgraded OR downgraded my account. I've had the same thing, at the same cost, since I joined in 2009. Apparently when my renewal went through, something got converted on SM's end that broke it.
  • Options
    edited September 25, 2013
    So, I took a hopeful look on the developer's site, and to my surprised pleasure, I found a new version was posted a few days ago. The bug with Portfolio level accounts is gone clap.gif

http://shahine.com/garage/software/send-to-smugmug/
  • Options
    edited September 25, 2013
  • Options
    afxafx Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2013
    After having uploaded to the same gallery from several different directories I do have a feature request:

Please make the last gallery used the default gallery for uploading to an existing gallery and make the list of galleries sorted by alphabet or last use. That would make the selecting a bit easier.

thx
    afx