Has anyone been able to get a good rating in the search engines?

12346»

Comments

• joelbourgoinjoelbourgoin Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited April 10, 2012
    Your price liste
    hi i love the whay you make your price list !! What i have to do for have something like your website
    WOW! Keywording is really increased my Alexa Ranking....

I am now ranked 2,212,973 in Alexa Ranking and 177,558 in the United States...

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/onemomentoneshot.com#
    I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY WITH YOU.
  • DesptachesGalleryDesptachesGallery Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2012
    Andy wrote: »
    I can't do questions by private message. Everything in the forum please, so that an answer from one can benefit many....

I keyword the heck out of all my photos that I want searchable. So my answer, is yeah, put those words in your photos.

After Google Penguin, do you think this still applies, Andy?

We'd be interested to see your Goog Analytics results before and after, as Penguin has scared the bejesus out of us here...

Many thanks, Pete
  • jwwjww Registered Users Posts: 449 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2012
    After Google Penguin, do you think this still applies, Andy?

We'd be interested to see your Goog Analytics results before and after, as Penguin has scared the bejesus out of us here...

Many thanks, Pete

As long as the keywords you use apply to the photo, you should be fine.

Penguin is more to combat spamdexing, which is not at all what I or Andy is doing or suggesting. Tags are supposed to be used for good, to help those that search find the relevant photos you took, sites and information. Putting them on each and every photo simply shows how MORE relevant your site is compared lets say a site that just casually mentions the same keyword you used in their site.