Show us your business Card!

1646566676870»

Comments

• mrhonimrhoni Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2013
    I also am using Overnightprints. I do 2 sided where the front side is a photo and backside is something copied from the front side and spread to cover the entire back side and then I place my text.
    I love the thickness of the card. I order with glossy and rounded corners.

My first order I created, I placed the text on the front side on top of the photo and didn't like it as I felt it ruined the photo.

I create multiple cards, some with pets and some with people as that are my 2 focus types

Here are each front followed by each back.

i-xk9BV32-XL.jpg
    i-2V8dKqP-XL.jpg
    i-BMcRVv2-XL.jpg
    i-5HTLkHc-XL.jpg
    i-Z2mXHD3-XL.jpg
    i-g5wqg8b-XL.jpg
    i-Sr3dRfn-XL.jpg
    i-g8NPsbK-XL.jpg
  • e**e** Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited January 30, 2013
    Here it is, front and back :D

i-LtJCNgG-M.jpg

i-7gWztCV-M.jpg
    -- Eric

ERIC SCOTT PHOTOGRAPHY
    commercial and architectural imagery
    www.ericscottphotography.com
  • jarboedoggartjarboedoggart Registered Users Posts: 270 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2013
    e** wrote: »
    Here it is, front and back :D

i-LtJCNgG-M.jpg

i-7gWztCV-M.jpg

Love the card, especially that it matches your website perfectly.

Want me to nitpick? Everything on the card is perfectly lined up, very "architectural"...i get it. However, you chose a wide angle image for the back so that on the edge of the image everything is skewed. Would have preferred an image with straight lines.

But seriously, good card.
    -Nate
    Jarboe Doggart Photography - jarboedoggart.com
  • JHD PHOTOGRAPHYJHD PHOTOGRAPHY Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited February 2, 2013
    Jhd photography
    Greetings!

Here's one of several I use for marketing purposes... Visit me at www.photographybyjhd.com
    edited February 6, 2013
    Moo cards, all the same front with various ring pictures on the back (company focus on wedding photography). Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Funny side story, on the first order, Moo messed up the transparent .png and printed them all with a black background on the front instead of white. The black background still looks pretty good, so I basically got double the order!

i-JP49cvs-m.jpg
    i-CPdxJjq-m.jpg
    -Nate
  • bmageebmagee Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 13, 2013
    I am frequently changing my image, but this is my current card.
    edited February 27, 2013
    Here's mine.

Do what ever you think is best, but in my opinion that is way too much for a business card. The color image is great and plenty attention getting, would have stuck with that. I think the 2nd black and white image is over the line, enough that I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving cards in most places.

But if you like it, and it works for you, go for it.
    -Nate
  • Creative BoudoirCreative Boudoir Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2013
    Do what ever you think is best, but in my opinion that is way too much for a business card. The color image is great and plenty attention getting, would have stuck with that. I think the 2nd black and white image is over the line, enough that I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving cards in most places.

But if you like it, and it works for you, go for it.

That is not the only promotional item we use. This card is on our more "exteme" end, usally left in places that whould not consider that type of photo over the line(lingerie store, adult stores, ect). We use much "softer" ads for other venues. But we have had people site that the black and white is why they chose us.
  • Creative BoudoirCreative Boudoir Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2013
    This is the other card we have. Nick-named the white card
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 3, 2013
    That is not the only promotional item we use. This card is on our more "exteme" end, usally left in places that whould not consider that type of photo over the line(lingerie store, adult stores, ect). We use much "softer" ads for other venues. But we have had people site that the black and white is why they chose us.

I've temporarily deleted that first post pending a review by the MOD team. If I have a consensus of approval I'll reinstate the post. Thank you

• KidPicKidPic Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited March 3, 2013
    I change the TripleShot image every year (this is 2nd edition)
  • KidPicKidPic Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited March 9, 2013
    Angelo wrote: »
    I've temporarily deleted that first post pending a review by the MOD team. If I have a consensus of approval I'll reinstate the post. Thank you

Just curious but what rule did I break?
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 9, 2013