This is a super fun thread! I've definitely enjoyed reading it, so glad it was started, and wold love to play along
1) Real Name: Jonathon (half of the JonaBeth screen name)
2) Raised in southern Appalachia (TN), traveled the continent in a class B camper van w/ solar power for 3 years full time, and currently reside on the beautiful island of Maui.
3) Owner / Operator of a commercial media provider (JBR LIFE Photography LLC), offering still photography, videography, editing, 3D architectural scanning, FAA licensed UAV operations, and we volunteer for Maui Search & Rescue, heading up the drone team. We shoot over 200 properties per year in real estate, and have a family beach portraiture / wedding side of the biz as well.
4) 2nd Generation finish carpenter of 10 years, adventure guide of 3 years, father of 1, grandpa of 2, married to an amazing woman, and generally happy with my life
5) Love shooting wildlife & landscape art. It's my passion, and I really make nothing on it, monetarily speaking. But I just can't resist the draw to these things, and they're how I nerd out with a camera
6) Most extreme expedition so far is self-guiding a trip down the Colorado River through the entirety of the Grand Canyon. We covered 283 miles of river in 19 days, plowing through the craziest whitewater I've yet to see (compared to what I saw guiding 2 class V West Virginia rivers), and partied like we might not make the next sunrise. Most definitely, a camera was brought