• Options
    ProfessionalProfessional Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2009
    parisa12345tonemapped.jpg

parisb12345tonemapped.jpg
  • Options
    tijosephtijoseph Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2009
    Thanks for posting these, i enjoyed looking at them.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2009
    Wow....those are some seriously cool shots.....Love the processing
    bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbow
    thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited June 10, 2009
    tijoseph wrote:
    Thanks for posting these, i enjoyed looking at them.

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    Wow....those are some seriously cool shots.....Love the processing
    bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbow
    thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gif

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2009
    OK, they are awesome. bowdown.gifbowdown.gifclap.gifclap.gifiloveyou.gifiloveyou.gif Now tell us your technique. I use photomatix. What do you use to get these shots from one exposure.

Thanks,

Dan
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    OK, they are awesome. bowdown.gifbowdown.gifclap.gifclap.gifiloveyou.gifiloveyou.gif Now tell us your technique. I use photomatix. What do you use to get these shots from one exposure.

Thanks,

Dan

I use Photomatix as well! :D
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    Let me just start by saying I'm not qualified to give any kind of opinion, but I am completely riveted by your b&w of the narrow street, I just couldn't put into words why.

Makes me want to jump in already and just buy my first DSLR without further research and contemplation. So many choices!!! and so many bald spots in my head from the hair pulling sessions this decision has caused.ne_nau.gif

Anyway--thank you for posting these. Hopefully I'll be able to post some one day.

I keep going back to that b&w--bowdown.gif
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    edited June 16, 2009
    Let me just start by saying I'm not qualified to give any kind of opinion, but I am completely riveted by your b&w of the narrow street, I just couldn't put into words why.

Makes me want to jump in already and just buy my first DSLR without further research and contemplation. So many choices!!! and so many bald spots in my head from the hair pulling sessions this decision has caused.ne_nau.gif

Anyway--thank you for posting these. Hopefully I'll be able to post some one day.

I keep going back to that b&w--bowdown.gif

I can show better shots HDR in B&W, but i will post later until i can get better in HDR and doing better photography overall non HDR.

Thank you very much for your comments! :)
  • Options
    edited December 6, 2009
    parisc12345tonemapped.jpg

parisd12345tonemapped.jpg
  • Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    clap.gif Please share the process (workflow) you use.

Thanks
  • Options
    TW0RTW0R Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited December 6, 2009
  • Options
    edited December 6, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    clap.gif Please share the process (workflow) you use.

Thanks

Ask others who are much better and so talented than me, there is a guy in flickr is a guru of HDR, ask him, i wish to have amazing HDR!
  • Options
    edited December 6, 2009
    TW0R wrote:
    4127086476_21607972e4.jpg

Very nice shot, i like it!
    Post more, you are doing a great job i HDR.
  • Options
    chrismoorechrismoore Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    Professional, we appreciate your sharing your work. If you are into HDR, they are good. I'm not so much. I see Dgrin as a community of very nice photographers who learn and improve from helping each other. To respond to a question from someone who admires your work and asking your advice by saying "ask some guy on flickr," IMO is uncalled for.
  • Options
    edited December 7, 2009
    chrismoore wrote:
    Professional, we appreciate your sharing your work. If you are into HDR, they are good. I'm not so much. I see Dgrin as a community of very nice photographers who learn and improve from helping each other. To respond to a question from someone who admires your work and asking your advice by saying "ask some guy on flickr," IMO is uncalled for.

TBH, i can't tell, many asked me this question as well, but i want to keep my own workflow to myself because i got tired to learn it, look around you in the net and you will see many great workflow or effects like Dragan, Dave Hill, Jill Greenberg,...etc, why they don't tell their workflow? many trying to do their effects but they didn't get it exactly, so it is better if someone try by himself, mine is not that so special anyway and many told me that my HDR is not top notch and need a lot, so i am sure many here can do better than me, and i don't remember if i said before that i use DPP[Canon] and Photomatix and Photoshop to produce all my HDR, will that help as a tip?
    Sorry if my reply is rude, but i am sure many people when they have their own workflow will not tell in details about their workflow but maybe they will give tips or few steps, and each photo need different workflow or adjustments than another photo.
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    1ds35026.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    1ds34581.jpg

1ds34564.jpg

1ds36114.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    1ds39995.jpg

1ds38628.jpg

1ds38550.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    1ds36363.jpg

1ds36395.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    1ds34530.jpg

1ds34528.jpg

1ds34523.jpg

1ds34538.jpg
  • Options
    LeeHowellLeeHowell Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    Some excellent work you've shared here :-)

I use b/w 3-6 exposures for my HDR images - Combined in PhotomatixPro 3 - And if I want that extra umph, I'll throw a bit of Lucis in to boot using PS. Some of my HDRs here...

(1)
    [IMG]http://www.lhclients.com/Everything-Else/Vacations/España-Honeymoon/Honeymoon-13/847802802_dfAuV-L.jpg[/IMG]

(2)
    [IMG]http://www.lhclients.com/Everything-Else/Vacations/España-Honeymoon/HoneymoonHDR-1/847759477_YKjpB-L.jpg[/IMG]

(3)
    [IMG]http://www.lhclients.com/Everything-Else/Vacations/España-Honeymoon/HoneymoonHDR-5/847774449_Qmuvo-L.jpg[/IMG]

(4)
    716235358_L6vCc-L.jpg

(5)
    716227124_fD5eS-L-1.jpg

(6)
    812250906_pAMUo-L.jpg

I prefer to share whatever secrets I know (which ain't much!)...I don't know much about single exposure HDR, although I do know that you can tonemap any single RAW or TIFF image...You can even upscale a JPEG to 32-Bit TIF, although I don't think it's recommended...Hopefully this Google search will help those looking for more info and we can all share our tips/ideas/photos here! Google Search: Single Exposure HDR
  • Options
    OnionOnion Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    Incredible shots Professional. Really nice work, especially from a single RAW.
    I see you aren't giving step by step your process, but could you share with the board a little bit of what your process is? It would be greatly appreciated by all.
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    Thank you very much!

I can't tell my process because it is really hard work and i did all my best to find my own style in processing, i can't tell my own process, so forgive me for that!
    You can do great if you keep practice and experiment, we all have fun in photography and love it.
  • Options
    rookieshooterrookieshooter Registered Users Posts: 539 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    Great stuff Professional. You should try to get into www.hdrspotting.com
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2010
    Great stuff Professional. You should try to get into www.hdrspotting.com

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the link, it seems it is only by invitation, so i will see how can i get one from someone there.
  • Options
    rookieshooterrookieshooter Registered Users Posts: 539 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2010
    I will see if I can get you an invitation. You can also ask on Twitter if you use that by sending a tweet to @hdrspotting and maybe post some links. Your photos are fantastic!