Options

Star*Explorer Thread

Comments

• Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2010
    Nikolai wrote:
    Brad,
    yeah, I think I ned to update my defaults :-)
    as for the AVI file - don't know... Try to restart S*E and try again. Maybe create a copy of the file in some no-special folder (not, like, "my videos")

Found the problem and it was kind of mine :bash and :smack. I tried just a basic image file, still not work. So then I got more curious. I tried to verify that my Internet Connection was active. Worked fine with Google Chrome. However when I launched Internet Explorer to see if there were any proxy settings etc that might have been applied to Windows settings well up came a Comcast Registration Screen. So apparently since January 9 I have not been "registered" and that was what was holding up everything. That machine was what the tech used to configure the modem and since it is just an internal media server (until I went to use S*E) I have not had a need to do any Internet browsing on it. I clicked the next button and everything started working again.

I am still surprised that it was not active on that machine as every other machine in the house (2 Macs, 1 Win Laptop, 1 Wii, 1 PlayStation 3, and 1 TiVo) have all been connecting fine. Still very puzzling and one that is in the weeds. Don't understand why or how they have changed the Internet Settings as everything else worked on that machine (FTP, browsing with Chrome or Firefox, BitTorrent ... etc.) including pressing the Test button in the Account Screen within S*E.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2010
    Found the problem and it was kind of mine :bash and :smack. I tried just a basic image file, still not work. So then I got more curious. I tried to verify that my Internet Connection was active. Worked fine with Google Chrome. However when I launched Internet Explorer to see if there were any proxy settings etc that might have been applied to Windows settings well up came a Comcast Registration Screen. So apparently since January 9 I have not been "registered" and that was what was holding up everything. That machine was what the tech used to configure the modem and since it is just an internal media server (until I went to use S*E) I have not had a need to do any Internet browsing on it. I clicked the next button and everything started working again.

I am still surprised that it was not active on that machine as every other machine in the house (2 Macs, 1 Win Laptop, 1 Wii, 1 PlayStation 3, and 1 TiVo) have all been connecting fine. Still very puzzling and one that is in the weeds. Don't understand why or how they have changed the Internet Settings as everything else worked on that machine (FTP, browsing with Chrome or Firefox, BitTorrent ... etc.) including pressing the Test button in the Account Screen within S*E.

Laughing.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Ain't IT fun? mwink.gif
    Now imagine you'd have to solve it over a bad phone line and constantly dropping WebEx to a TS Level 1 guy from 18M 1nD14 :D
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited March 23, 2010
    Experimental Terminator version 1.0.0.255 uploaded
    Up to 100 threads, you control how many run simultaneously.
    More details:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=1353666&postcount=15
  • Options
    MikeDallasMikeDallas Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited March 30, 2010
    Duplicates problem
    Hi, the duplicate check appears to be no longer working in my S*E. I recently upgraded to a SmugMug Power User account - is there anything related to this that might cause the dup check to break? I'm trying to go back and upload video clips from various folders...but they are all trying to re-up the original images, too. I am on 1.0.0.253...I know 254 is out but didn't see anything in the release notes about the duplicate check. It has worked fine, it seems right up until I upgraded to Power User.
  • Options
    edited March 30, 2010
    MikeDallas wrote:
    Hi, the duplicate check appears to be no longer working in my S*E. I recently upgraded to a SmugMug Power User account - is there anything related to this that might cause the dup check to break? I'm trying to go back and upload video clips from various folders...but they are all trying to re-up the original images, too. I am on 1.0.0.253...I know 254 is out but didn't see anything in the release notes about the duplicate check. It has worked fine, it seems right up until I upgraded to Power User.
    Mike, are you saying they any video you addd S*E is trying to replace? I.e. by putting an asterisk in front of the file name? That's weird...
    Anyways, I didn't change that piece at all, and your SM subscription level should not affect it.
    Did you try to set the "dup check" to "ignore" or "reject"?headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2010
    Nikolai wrote:
    Mike, are you saying they any video you addd S*E is trying to replace? I.e. by putting an asterisk in front of the file name? That's weird...
    Anyways, I didn't change that piece at all, and your SM subscription level should not affect it.
    Did you try to set the "dup check" to "ignore" or "reject"?headscratch.gif

Videos aren't duplicating, it's the images in the folders with the videos. I'm trying to re-sync the entire tree so that the videos get picked up this time, but it's picking up all of the images, too.

Here are the settings from Advanced:
    OnlineDupsAlbumList=
    OnlineDupsUseAlbumList=0
    OnlineDupsCheck=1
    OnlineDupsReplace=0

Are there other relevant settings?
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2010
    MikeDallas wrote:
    Videos aren't duplicating, it's the images in the folders with the videos. I'm trying to re-sync the entire tree so that the videos get picked up this time, but it's picking up all of the images, too.

Here are the settings from Advanced:
    OnlineDupsAlbumList=
    OnlineDupsUseAlbumList=0
    OnlineDupsCheck=1
    OnlineDupsReplace=0

Are there other relevant settings?

Options|Tools|Upload, uncheck Photos OK, at least for a while...
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2010
    Nikolai wrote:
    Options|Tools|Upload, uncheck Photos OK, at least for a while...

Hmm...thanks, that will get me around the problem temporarily...I'd like to understand root cause though...how is SE detecting duplicates? Do I need to reload a coache? Do I need help from SmugMug on why checksums or filesizes or whatever may be different?
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2010
    MikeDallas wrote:
    Hmm...thanks, that will get me around the problem temporarily...I'd like to understand root cause though...how is SE detecting duplicates? Do I need to reload a coache? Do I need help from SmugMug on why checksums or filesizes or whatever may be different?
    Mike, you can also set duplication mode to reject.rolleyes1.gif
    But I have a feeling that I don't understand the whole situation. ne_nau.gif
    What is that you are trying to achieve? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2010
    New version 1.0.0.256 uploaded
    New super fast "Terminator" edition with its (up to) 100 simultaneous threads is out of beta status and is up. :ivar
    Get the latest! deal.gif
  • Options
    cornerketchcornerketch Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited May 7, 2010
    replaced star*explorer license not read
    After a near fatal computer crash, (It nearly killed me!!) i had to replace star*explorer.. and much more..

I have the *.ldf file in the start explorer folder. But it's not recognizing the license file..

Don't see a way to reset the license ..

StarExplorer is running fine on the trial license..

What am I missing.

Hank
    Hank Stoklosa
    CornerKetch Studios
    Special Olympics Delaware
    www.sode.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited May 7, 2010
    After a near fatal computer crash, (It nearly killed me!!) i had to replace star*explorer.. and much more..

I have the *.ldf file in the start explorer folder. But it's not recognizing the license file..

Don't see a way to reset the license ..

StarExplorer is running fine on the trial license..

What am I missing.

Hank

Hank,
    sorry about the crash!
    LDF is an obsolete S*E license format which has not been used for years. Please email me and I will send you new style license.
    HTH
    Nikolai
  • Options
    emtp563emtp563 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2010
    Upload problems
    Nikolai, I've been using SE for a couple of years and have never had a problem up until about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm getting multiple upload errors and duplicates in my albums. SE is attempting to upload images numerous times, sometimes successful and sometimes not. Here is a screenshot of an upload I have going on right now:

StarExplorer.jpg

Any idea of what could be going on here? I', running version .256 and am uploading 7 threads simultaneously.
    My SmugMug site: http://www.cyclingcaptured.com

Canon EOS 1D & 1D Mark II
    Speedlite 580EX II & 430EX
    Canon 50mm 1.8
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L f/2.8 IS
    Canon 16-35L f/2.8
    Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS
  • Options
    edited May 8, 2010
    emtp563 wrote: »
    Nikolai, I've been using SE for a couple of years and have never had a problem up until about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm getting multiple upload errors and duplicates in my albums. SE is attempting to upload images numerous times, sometimes successful and sometimes not. Here is a screenshot of an upload I have going on right now:

Any idea of what could be going on here? I', running version .256 and am uploading 7 threads simultaneously.

First of all, sorry about that. :cry
    I just ran a test, all seems to be in order. ne_nau.gif
    Can you please verify if you can upload any of the problematic files with the IE-based standard uploader?
    To avoid false duplicates set the Attempts to Repost to 0
    Let me know.
    It's typically faster to contact me via email (although, I'm leaving for a shoot in a couple of hours, but I'll be back around 6-7pm pacific).
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2010
    Nikolai wrote: »
    First of all, sorry about that. :cry
    I just ran a test, all seems to be in order. ne_nau.gif
    Can you please verify if you can upload any of the problematic files with the IE-based standard uploader?
    To avoid false duplicates set the Attempts to Repost to 0
    Let me know.
    It's typically faster to contact me via email (although, I'm leaving for a shoot in a couple of hours, but I'll be back around 6-7pm pacific).

Nikolai,

I was still having problems all day yesterday and this morning. I reset all of SE's settings to default, uninstalled, reinstalled- nothing. I tried uploading via IE through SM's Java uploader- nothing. Firefox- nothing. I installed Send to Smugmug- nothing. I could not upload with any program or any browser. I restarted my computer, reset my cable modem- nothing. I figured it was either my computer or my ISP. In the end, I disabled my AV program and SE worked like a charm again. It looks like the AV programs latest update is interfering with file uploads for some reason. Have you ever seen this? My AV program is ESET NOD32 4.0.474.0 I'd like to send them an e-mail letting them know their current version is interfering with uploading. What do you recommend I should say? I was seeing xml errors, filesize mismatches, and timeouts in the log files.

Canon 50mm 1.8
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L f/2.8 IS
    Canon 16-35L f/2.8
    Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2010
    emtp563 wrote: »
    Nikolai,

I was still having problems all day yesterday and this morning. I reset all of SE's settings to default, uninstalled, reinstalled- nothing. I tried uploading via IE through SM's Java uploader- nothing. Firefox- nothing. I installed Send to Smugmug- nothing. I could not upload with any program or any browser. I restarted my computer, reset my cable modem- nothing. I figured it was either my computer or my ISP. In the end, I disabled my AV program and SE worked like a charm again. It looks like the AV programs latest update is interfering with file uploads for some reason. Have you ever seen this? My AV program is ESET NOD32 4.0.474.0 I'd like to send them an e-mail letting them know their current version is interfering with uploading. What do you recommend I should say? I was seeing xml errors, filesize mismatches, and timeouts in the log files.

Glad you're back in a saddle! clap.gif
    Yes, I have heard that some "protection" applications interfere with the uploading, antiviruses and firewalls being the most notorious in this respect. Unfortunately, it's never easy to pinpoint the real culprit. I'm sorry you had to go through so much trouble. But I guess, the good news is that you can upload again...
    And thank you for sharing this info, maybe some other poor soul is fighting similar problems and this might help! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2010
    Glad you're back in a saddle! clap.gif
    Yes, I have heard that some "protection" applications interfere with the uploading, antiviruses and firewalls being the most notorious in this respect. Unfortunately, it's never easy to pinpoint the real culprit. I'm sorry you had to go through so much trouble. But I guess, the good news is that you can upload again...
    And thank you for sharing this info, maybe some other poor soul is fighting similar problems and this might help! thumb.gif

I know- that's why I posted this here. Thanks for the quick support- Star Explorer Rules!!!

Canon 50mm 1.8
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L f/2.8 IS
    Canon 16-35L f/2.8
    Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS
  • Options
    cornerketchcornerketch Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited May 9, 2010
    I tracked down the email from before - loaded the .sel file everything is great..

Thanks for the support, Star Explorer is the best.
    Hank Stoklosa
    CornerKetch Studios
    Special Olympics Delaware
    www.sode.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2010
    I tracked down the email from before - loaded the .sel file everything is great..

Thanks for the support, Star Explorer is the best.

Thank you Hank!
  • Options
    Dave_AndersonDave_Anderson Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited June 12, 2010
    I've been having problems with S*E lately. Never a hiccup on XP, now installed on W7-64. Maybe the problem I'm seeing just has to do with replacing photos. Sometimes when I upload photos, they don't all make it into the gallery(mix of "Replace" and "New Upload" operations). Usually some are left in the queue and I have to run another upload. After clicking the upload button again, S*E does its thing and the queue is empty, but then I go to the gallery and it gets strange. Sometimes photos that should have been replaced are simply deleted, photos reported as uploaded in the log are not in the gallery.

When I tell S*E to get image info from the gallery, it doesn't list all of the photos that are in the gallery. After uploading, I can no longer drag & drop images into the queue, even if I select a different gallery then come back and re-select the intended gallery -- I have to restart S*E to allow drag & drop to the queue again.

Overall I'm seeing a lot of strange behavior in what was a very stable and reliable utility in XP. No errors in the logs when these strange things happen. Also, not sure if this is any way related, but checking the SmugMug Site's upload log only shows two pics uploaded today, and I uploaded about 20. Is there a debug mode that will give more detailed logs?
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2010
    I was looking for the text "error" or "fail".... here is what I'm seeing associated with (some of) the problems:

T-004: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

It seems the S*E is getting confused and not detecting duplicates/files to replace very reliably.
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2010
    I was looking for the text "error" or "fail".... here is what I'm seeing associated with (some of) the problems:

T-004: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

It seems the S*E is getting confused and not detecting duplicates/files to replace very reliably.

Yes, you can specify /debug=1 command line parameter to get more verbose log.

That RPC-XMl error looks like something that should have been fixed long time ago.. Does it happen on a certain file? Please try to provide as many details as possible.
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    OK, I've added the switch for my next upload. Some observations after scouring my log directories for this string:

I have seen in cases where the file was too big or the upload was interrupted due to network issues messages like the following:
    5/3/2010 10:30:13 PM:     Finished T-001: uploading [Group 1]-DSC04225_pt_DSC04237_pt-13 imagesFlags.jpg to album 12061324 (0:05:19)
    5/3/2010 10:30:13 PM:     T-001: RPC-XML: wrong format () (4)

The above file was a very large pano that I had to attempt several times to fit it within SmugMug size limits -- in this case, unsuccessfully. Worth noting, as a stitched Pano that was munged together in PS CS4 the EXIF is unreadable.

The variant type conversion message most always seems to occur upon replace:
    6/6/2010 9:02:50 PM:     Finished T-006: replacing DSC04497.jpg as image 880946446 (0:05:47)
    6/6/2010 9:02:50 PM:     T-006: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

Though not always:
    6/6/2010 10:17:48 PM:     Finished T-001: uploading DSC05235.jpg to album 12460043 (0:08:07)
    6/6/2010 10:17:48 PM:     T-001: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

4497 and 5235 were processed in LR3B2, The below image was processed to 16-bit TIFF in LR3(release version) then manipulated and saved as JPEG from PS CS5, replacing an old file that had been saved using Raw Therapee:
    6/12/2010 6:42:15 PM:     Finished T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592 (0:07:26)
    6/12/2010 6:42:15 PM:     T-001: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

My impression is that there is something that S*E doesn't expect in the metadata from these new programs. It's possible that S*E or the SmugMug API(or both) are having a problem understanding metadata in the Raw Therapee files because S*E consistently gave me incomplete lists when I tried to get images info for this online gallery full of RT-processed files.

This is the "Other half" of this problem, trying to get S*E to understand that certain files are to be replaced. This is a different computer(well, fresh OS format/install) than the one that uploaded the files that are being replaced. Several files were uploaded as separate images rather than replacements even though they showed asterisks in the queue.

Do you have a place where I could upload samples of files output by LR3B2, LR3, CS5, and RT?
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    OK, I've added the switch for my next upload. Some observations after scouring my log directories for this string:

I have seen in cases where the file was too big or the upload was interrupted due to network issues messages like the following:
    5/3/2010 10:30:13 PM:     Finished T-001: uploading [Group 1]-DSC04225_pt_DSC04237_pt-13 imagesFlags.jpg to album 12061324 (0:05:19)
    5/3/2010 10:30:13 PM:     T-001: RPC-XML: wrong format () (4)

The above file was a very large pano that I had to attempt several times to fit it within SmugMug size limits -- in this case, unsuccessfully. Worth noting, as a stitched Pano that was munged together in PS CS4 the EXIF is unreadable.

The variant type conversion message most always seems to occur upon replace:
    6/6/2010 9:02:50 PM:     Finished T-006: replacing DSC04497.jpg as image 880946446 (0:05:47)
    6/6/2010 9:02:50 PM:     T-006: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

Though not always:
    6/6/2010 10:17:48 PM:     Finished T-001: uploading DSC05235.jpg to album 12460043 (0:08:07)
    6/6/2010 10:17:48 PM:     T-001: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

4497 and 5235 were processed in LR3B2, The below image was processed to 16-bit TIFF in LR3(release version) then manipulated and saved as JPEG from PS CS5, replacing an old file that had been saved using Raw Therapee:
    6/12/2010 6:42:15 PM:     Finished T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592 (0:07:26)
    6/12/2010 6:42:15 PM:     T-001: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)

My impression is that there is something that S*E doesn't expect in the metadata from these new programs. It's possible that S*E or the SmugMug API(or both) are having a problem understanding metadata in the Raw Therapee files because S*E consistently gave me incomplete lists when I tried to get images info for this online gallery full of RT-processed files.

This is the "Other half" of this problem, trying to get S*E to understand that certain files are to be replaced. This is a different computer(well, fresh OS format/install) than the one that uploaded the files that are being replaced. Several files were uploaded as separate images rather than replacements even though they showed asterisks in the queue.

Do you have a place where I could upload samples of files output by LR3B2, LR3, CS5, and RT?

Dave thank you very much for your time and detailed analysis!
    I can guarantee you it's not metadata - S*E does not use EXIF/IPTC during the upload. This error comes from a specific section of S*E code but this section is too big to guess the error's exact origin...
    Can send me just one (preferably smallest) of these wrong format jpegs? Or, get a free version of Dropbox, put them there and share the link with me. In any case you can use my dgrin email or support at starexplorer dot com.
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    Dave thank you very much for your time and detailed analysis!
    I can guarantee you it's not metadata - S*E does not use EXIF/IPTC during the upload. This error comes from a specific section of S*E code but this section is too big to guess the error's exact origin...
    Can send me just one (preferably smallest) of these wrong format jpegs? Or, get a free version of Dropbox, put them there and share the link with me. In any case you can use my dgrin email or support at starexplorer dot com.
    OK, I have PM'ed the location of two files. if this won't work for you let me know and I'll find a way to get the originals straight from disk to you. These are copies of the originals, copied using the SM UI.

Here is what I was trying to do:

Very shortly after getting my DSLR, I uploaded some pics - post processing was about as good as I could manage with Raw Therapee and an uncalibrated monitor. I have posted numerous links to these pics in various forums so I wanted to replace them with freshly-processed versions, and have "original"(poorly processed) versions up for comparison, the intent being to have the pics update to thee new version wherever I have posted links.

These were my steps from start to finish(Steps 1 & 2 performed in Ag. of last year).
    1. Process photos into directory ...\converted. Of interest here is photo with filename DSC01463.jpg.
    2. Upload photos to SmugMug. I believe I did so with S*E, since these files were saved the same day I bought my S*E license. Logs from this timeframe may be recoverable from a system backup I performed prior to reformatting my system for an OS upgrade - let me know if you want them.
    3. Time passes. OS is upgraded. I move from RT to LR2 and most recently to LR3. The results are so good that I want to update some old pics.
    4. I export my newly-processed pics to a directory named "...\Lightroom Exports" (Later references to this will be ...\LR).
    5. The "old process" files that I want uploaded to the gallery are renamed, e.g. DSC01463-RT.jpg
    6. I select my destination gallery in S*E and drag & drop my files into the queue. No asterisks, so I assume duplicates detection has failed. I remove all queue entries.
    7. Unsure whether the original directory that I uploaded from will be taken into account when detecting duplicates, I rename directories: ...\LR becomes ...\converted and ...\converted becomes ...\LR.
    8. Again I drag & drop my files into the queue. No asterisks, so again I assume duplicates detection has failed. Again I remove all queue entries.
    9. I instruct S*E to "Get Image Info" from the album where the photos were originally uploaded.
    10. Again I drag & drop my files into the queue. This time I see asterisks where expected, and none for the *-RT.jpg files. Looks good, so I start the upload before settling down to watch a movie.
    11. I come back and find that some files are still in the queue, so I click the "upload" button again. When S*E comes back to the queue display the queue is empty but when I look at the gallery several pics are missing. I attempt to drag those files into the queue but S*E will not let me drop anything into the queue. Is this a bug? At this point I restart S*E. The activity above in steps 6-11 is captured in the first log below.
    12. I attempt to upload one of the missing images. This succeeds(second log below) but again I am unable to drag additional files to the queue.
    13. Again I restart S*E, but tired of having to restart I carefully pick through and make sure that all of the files that are missing from the gallery are now in the queue, with or without asterisks as appropriate.
    14. I have errors this time as well, but after coming back to the queue there are still files in the queue and I am able to restart the upload. Looking at this third log it looks as though I was able to get drag & drop to work but I don't remember with any certainty. Would the "parsing drag & drop" messages appear if I had not dropped additional files in the queue?
    15. After all is done I find that despite seeing asterisks on certain files they were uploaded to SM as new files; they were not properly detected and replaced. So I have multiple copies of DSC01462.jpg and DSC01463.jpg, also BTW there is an error showing in the SM upload log for DSC01471.jpg, "Wrong bytes received." there is a message about this in the first log. I have since removed those dupes.

So, logs are below.
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    (Sorry about the images, if you quote my post you should then be able to copy the original text)

First Log:

6/12/2010 1:17:48 PM: Started
    6/12/2010 1:17:48 PM: Star Explorer
    Version: 1.0.0.256
    Protected by VSPS

6/12/2010 1:17:49 PM: VSPS License Info:
    ⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐⌐
    Application: Star*Explorer
    Edition: Professional
    Account: dave-anderson
    Email: <<<SCRUBBED>>>@gmail.com
    UserName: Dave Anderson
    TransactionCode: 0PY69527J3069925Y

6/12/2010 1:17:49 PM: Started Reading data from cache
    6/12/2010 1:17:49 PM: Finished Reading data from cache (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:18:30 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 1:18:30 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:27:28 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 1:27:28 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:27:38 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 1:27:38 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:50 PM: Started Acquiring image info for Cars>Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 1:28:50 PM: Started Getting images info
    6/12/2010 1:28:50 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:04)
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Logged in: Session: 062ffa3eba811748a3190d02cb905550; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Started Getting list of watermarks
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Finished Getting list of watermarks (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Started Getting list of communities
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Finished Getting list of communities (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Started Getting list of sharegroups
    6/12/2010 1:28:54 PM: Finished Getting list of sharegroups (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Started Getting images for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Finished Getting images for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Started Updating cached information for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Finished Updating cached information for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Started Acquiring image info for 17 images
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Started Getting image for 613879939_4ixHr
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Finished Getting image for 613879939_4ixHr (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:55 PM: Started Getting image for 613897877_dNFaN
    6/12/2010 1:28:56 PM: Finished Getting image for 613897877_dNFaN (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:56 PM: Started Getting image for 613892871_PcQKp
    6/12/2010 1:28:56 PM: Finished Getting image for 613892871_PcQKp (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:57 PM: Started Getting image for 613876592_LbBde
    6/12/2010 1:28:57 PM: Finished Getting image for 613876592_LbBde (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:57 PM: Started Getting image for 613890132_fQ3gK
    6/12/2010 1:28:57 PM: Finished Getting image for 613890132_fQ3gK (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:58 PM: Started Getting image for 613895414_cwwKM
    6/12/2010 1:28:58 PM: Finished Getting image for 613895414_cwwKM (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:59 PM: Started Getting image for 613887717_AfPgB
    6/12/2010 1:28:59 PM: Finished Getting image for 613887717_AfPgB (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:28:59 PM: Started Getting image for 613912354_D4MU2
    6/12/2010 1:28:59 PM: Finished Getting image for 613912354_D4MU2 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:00 PM: Started Getting image for 613882826_Kn5Nt
    6/12/2010 1:29:00 PM: Finished Getting image for 613882826_Kn5Nt (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:00 PM: Started Getting image for 613885523_KniFp
    6/12/2010 1:29:00 PM: Finished Getting image for 613885523_KniFp (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:01 PM: Started Getting image for 613900205_m84VD
    6/12/2010 1:29:01 PM: Finished Getting image for 613900205_m84VD (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:01 PM: Started Getting image for 613902250_NuxA7
    6/12/2010 1:29:01 PM: Finished Getting image for 613902250_NuxA7 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:02 PM: Started Getting image for 613904582_DymUa
    6/12/2010 1:29:02 PM: Finished Getting image for 613904582_DymUa (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:02 PM: Started Getting image for 613907414_oNjXG
    6/12/2010 1:29:02 PM: Finished Getting image for 613907414_oNjXG (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:03 PM: Started Getting image for 613910097_d6xZH
    6/12/2010 1:29:03 PM: Finished Getting image for 613910097_d6xZH (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:03 PM: Started Getting image for 822596580_Ahuhd
    6/12/2010 1:29:03 PM: Finished Getting image for 822596580_Ahuhd (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Started Getting image for 874845934_RsL7u
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Finished Getting image for 874845934_RsL7u (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Finished Acquiring image info for 17 images (0:00:10)
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Finished Getting images info (0:00:14)
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Finished Acquiring image info for Cars>Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:14)
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Started Logging out of 062ffa3eba811748a3190d02cb905550
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Finished Logging out of 062ffa3eba811748a3190d02cb905550 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Logged out: Session: 062ffa3eba811748a3190d02cb905550
    6/12/2010 1:29:04 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 1:29:05 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:29:05 PM: Logged in: Session: 181276c2d8577e3c752a66d1fc404893; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 1:31:07 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 1:31:07 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:31:47 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 1:31:47 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: Upload files: 19, 200.90 MB
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: Started Upload files: 19, 200.90 MB
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: T-005: 6 out of 19: DSC01467.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: T-004: 4 out of 19: DSC01465.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: T-003: 3 out of 19: DSC01464.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: T-001: 1 out of 19: DSC01462.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: T-002: 2 out of 19: DSC01463.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: T-006: 5 out of 19: DSC01466.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:32:12 PM: T-007: 7 out of 19: DSC01468.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:32:18 PM: Started T-004: replacing DSC01465.jpg as image 613885523
    6/12/2010 1:34:28 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01462.jpg as image 613879939
    6/12/2010 1:36:45 PM: Started T-007: replacing DSC01468.jpg as image 613892871
    6/12/2010 1:37:38 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01462.jpg as image 613879939 (0:03:10)
    6/12/2010 1:37:38 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:37:38 PM: T-001: 8 out of 19: DSC01469.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:37:38 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:39:04 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01469.jpg as image 613895414
    6/12/2010 1:39:29 PM: Finished T-004: replacing DSC01465.jpg as image 613885523 (0:07:11)
    6/12/2010 1:39:29 PM: T-004: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)
    6/12/2010 1:39:29 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:39:29 PM: T-004: 9 out of 19: DSC01470.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:39:29 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:39:39 PM: Finished T-007: replacing DSC01468.jpg as image 613892871 (0:02:53)
    6/12/2010 1:39:39 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:39:39 PM: T-007: 10 out of 19: DSC01471.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:39:39 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:41:10 PM: Started T-004: replacing DSC01470.jpg as image 613897877
    6/12/2010 1:41:53 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01469.jpg as image 613895414 (0:02:49)
    6/12/2010 1:41:53 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:41:53 PM: T-001: 11 out of 19: DSC01472.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:41:53 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:42:49 PM: Started T-007: replacing DSC01471.jpg as image 613900205
    6/12/2010 1:44:16 PM: Finished T-004: replacing DSC01470.jpg as image 613897877 (0:03:06)
    6/12/2010 1:44:16 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:44:16 PM: T-004: 12 out of 19: DSC01473.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:44:16 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:44:19 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01472.jpg as image 613902250
    6/12/2010 1:44:24 PM: Finished T-007: replacing DSC01471.jpg as image 613900205 (0:01:35)
    6/12/2010 1:44:24 PM: The connection with the server was terminated abnormally
    6/12/2010 1:44:24 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:44:24 PM: T-007: 13 out of 19: DSC01477.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:44:24 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:46:32 PM: Started T-006: replacing DSC01466.jpg as image 613887717
    6/12/2010 1:47:45 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01472.jpg as image 613902250 (0:03:26)
    6/12/2010 1:47:45 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:47:45 PM: T-001: 14 out of 19: DSC01478.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:47:45 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:48:19 PM: Started T-004: replacing DSC01473.jpg as image 613904582
    6/12/2010 1:48:55 PM: Finished T-006: replacing DSC01466.jpg as image 613887717 (0:02:24)
    6/12/2010 1:48:55 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:48:55 PM: T-006: 15 out of 19: DSC01479.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:48:55 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:50:21 PM: Started T-002: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592
    6/12/2010 1:52:42 PM: Started T-003: replacing DSC01464.jpg as image 613882826
    6/12/2010 1:54:06 PM: Finished T-002: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592 (0:03:45)
    6/12/2010 1:54:06 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:54:06 PM: T-002: 16 out of 19: DSC01462-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:54:06 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:54:52 PM: Started T-006: replacing DSC01479.jpg as image 613912354
    6/12/2010 1:55:21 PM: Finished T-004: replacing DSC01473.jpg as image 613904582 (0:07:03)
    6/12/2010 1:55:21 PM: T-004: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)
    6/12/2010 1:55:21 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:55:21 PM: T-004: 17 out of 19: DSC01463-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:55:21 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:55:43 PM: Finished T-003: replacing DSC01464.jpg as image 613882826 (0:03:01)
    6/12/2010 1:55:43 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:55:43 PM: T-003: 18 out of 19: DSC01466-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 1:55:43 PM:
    6/12/2010 1:57:23 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01478.jpg as image 613910097
    6/12/2010 2:00:06 PM: Started T-002: uploading DSC01462-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 2:00:37 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01478.jpg as image 613910097 (0:03:15)
    6/12/2010 2:00:37 PM:
    6/12/2010 2:00:37 PM: T-001: 19 out of 19: DSC01470-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 2:00:37 PM:
    6/12/2010 2:02:23 PM: Finished T-006: replacing DSC01479.jpg as image 613912354 (0:07:31)
    6/12/2010 2:02:23 PM: T-006: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)
    6/12/2010 2:02:23 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:30:11)
    6/12/2010 2:02:52 PM: Started T-004: uploading DSC01463-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 2:03:44 PM: Finished T-002: uploading DSC01462-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:03:38)
    6/12/2010 2:03:44 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:31:32)
    6/12/2010 2:05:34 PM: Started T-007: replacing DSC01477.jpg as image 613907414
    6/12/2010 2:05:34 PM: Finished T-004: uploading DSC01463-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:02:42)
    6/12/2010 2:05:34 PM: T-004: RPC-XML: wrong format () (4)
    6/12/2010 2:05:34 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:33:22)
    6/12/2010 2:08:12 PM: Started T-001: uploading DSC01470-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 2:09:02 PM: Finished T-007: replacing DSC01477.jpg as image 613907414 (0:03:28)
    6/12/2010 2:09:02 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:36:50)
    6/12/2010 2:10:56 PM: Started T-005: replacing DSC01467.jpg as image 613890132
    6/12/2010 2:11:41 PM: Finished T-001: uploading DSC01470-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:03:29)
    6/12/2010 2:11:41 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:39:29)
    6/12/2010 2:13:02 PM: Started T-003: uploading DSC01466-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 2:13:47 PM: Finished T-005: replacing DSC01467.jpg as image 613890132 (0:02:50)
    6/12/2010 2:13:47 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:41:34)
    6/12/2010 2:16:05 PM: Finished T-003: uploading DSC01466-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:03:03)
    6/12/2010 2:16:05 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:43:53)
    6/12/2010 2:16:05 PM: Finished Upload files: 19, 200.90 MB (0:43:53)
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    Replacing image: 613876592
    1: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613876592_LbBde-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613879939
    2: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613879939_4ixHr-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613882826
    3: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613882826_Kn5Nt-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613887717
    4: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613887717_AfPgB-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613890132
    5: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613890132_fQ3gK-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613892871
    6: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613892871_PcQKp-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613895414
    7: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613895414_cwwKM-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613897877
    8: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613897877_dNFaN-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613902250
    9: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613902250_NuxA7-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613907414
    10: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613907414_oNjXG-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613910097
    11: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613910097_d6xZH-XL.jpg
    Cars > Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS: http://dave-anderson.smugmug.com/gallery/9196599_37Ze9
    12: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613876592_LbBde-XL.jpg
    13: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613882826_Kn5Nt-XL.jpg
    14: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613910097_d6xZH-XL.jpg

(Reached post size limit)
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    First Log(cont'd):

6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Finished Uploading (0:43:54)
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Started Logging out of 181276c2d8577e3c752a66d1fc404893
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Finished Logging out of 181276c2d8577e3c752a66d1fc404893 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Logged out: Session: 181276c2d8577e3c752a66d1fc404893
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Logged in: Session: 9a5c12066d22f5105e0352e897a4d760; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Started Logging out of 9a5c12066d22f5105e0352e897a4d760
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Finished Logging out of 9a5c12066d22f5105e0352e897a4d760 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 2:16:06 PM: Logged out: Session: 9a5c12066d22f5105e0352e897a4d760
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: Upload files: 5, 53.63 MB
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: Logged in: Session: bb9ff87008cec3c9a8fb4b91dbb281bb; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: Started Upload files: 5, 53.63 MB
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM:
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: T-002: 2 out of 5: DSC01471.jpg
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: T-001: 1 out of 5: DSC01465.jpg
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: T-003: 3 out of 5: DSC01473.jpg
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: T-005: 5 out of 5: DSC01463-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 4:28:34 PM: T-004: 4 out of 5: DSC01479.jpg
    6/12/2010 4:28:37 PM: Started T-002: replacing DSC01471.jpg as image 613900205
    6/12/2010 4:32:12 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01465.jpg as image 613885523
    6/12/2010 4:32:52 PM: Finished T-002: replacing DSC01471.jpg as image 613900205 (0:04:15)
    6/12/2010 4:32:52 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:04:17)
    6/12/2010 4:35:38 PM: Started T-004: replacing DSC01479.jpg as image 613912354
    6/12/2010 4:35:38 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01465.jpg as image 613885523 (0:03:25)
    6/12/2010 4:35:38 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:07:04)
    6/12/2010 4:39:35 PM: Started T-003: replacing DSC01473.jpg as image 613904582
    6/12/2010 4:39:35 PM: Finished T-004: replacing DSC01479.jpg as image 613912354 (0:03:57)
    6/12/2010 4:39:35 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:11:01)
    6/12/2010 4:42:48 PM: Started T-005: uploading DSC01463-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 4:42:49 PM: Finished T-003: replacing DSC01473.jpg as image 613904582 (0:03:14)
    6/12/2010 4:42:49 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:14:15)
    6/12/2010 4:47:03 PM: Finished T-005: uploading DSC01463-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:04:15)
    6/12/2010 4:47:03 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:18:29)
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Finished Upload files: 5, 53.63 MB (0:18:30)
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    Replacing image: 613885523
    613885523_KniFp-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613900205
    613900205_m84VD-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613904582
    3: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613904582_DymUa-XL.jpg
    Replacing image: 613912354
    4: Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS:
    613912354_D4MU2-XL.jpg
    Cars > Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS: http://dave-anderson.smugmug.com/gallery/9196599_37Ze9
    5: DSC01463-RT:
    898730686_ueB6D-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Finished Uploading (0:18:30)
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Started Logging out of bb9ff87008cec3c9a8fb4b91dbb281bb
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Finished Logging out of bb9ff87008cec3c9a8fb4b91dbb281bb (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Logged out: Session: bb9ff87008cec3c9a8fb4b91dbb281bb
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Logged in: Session: 8aa6278470ee6f108d90589e6e047512; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 4:47:04 PM: Started Logging out of 8aa6278470ee6f108d90589e6e047512
    6/12/2010 4:47:05 PM: Finished Logging out of 8aa6278470ee6f108d90589e6e047512 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 4:47:05 PM: Logged out: Session: 8aa6278470ee6f108d90589e6e047512
    6/12/2010 6:03:58 PM: Finished (4:46:10)
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    Second log:

6/12/2010 6:04:01 PM: Started
    6/12/2010 6:04:01 PM: Star Explorer
    Protected by VSPS

6/12/2010 6:04:01 PM: VSPS License Info:

6/12/2010 6:04:06 PM: Started Reading data from cache
    6/12/2010 6:04:06 PM: Finished Reading data from cache (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:12 PM: Started Acquiring image info for Cars>Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 6:06:12 PM: Started Getting images info
    6/12/2010 6:06:12 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:04)
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Logged in: Session: fc9f3f721fa0706eb0c9977ed3128208; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Started Getting list of watermarks
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Finished Getting list of watermarks (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Started Getting list of communities
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Finished Getting list of communities (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Started Getting list of sharegroups
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Finished Getting list of sharegroups (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Started Getting images for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Finished Getting images for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Started Updating cached information for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Finished Updating cached information for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Started Acquiring image info for 18 images
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Started Getting image for 898730686_ueB6D
    6/12/2010 6:06:16 PM: Finished Getting image for 898730686_ueB6D (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Finished Acquiring image info for 18 images (0:00:01)
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Finished Getting images info (0:00:05)
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Finished Acquiring image info for Cars>Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:05)
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Started Logging out of fc9f3f721fa0706eb0c9977ed3128208
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Finished Logging out of fc9f3f721fa0706eb0c9977ed3128208 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Logged out: Session: fc9f3f721fa0706eb0c9977ed3128208
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:06:17 PM: Logged in: Session: 05651ed3b8cf61863d110eaf2ec1f835; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:07:19 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 6:07:19 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM: Upload files: 1, 12.58 MB
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM: Started Upload files: 1, 12.58 MB
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM: T-001: 1 out of 1: DSC01478.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:08:56 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01478.jpg as image 613910097
    6/12/2010 6:14:12 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01478.jpg as image 613910097 (0:05:16)
    6/12/2010 6:14:12 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:05:17)
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Finished Upload files: 1, 12.58 MB (0:05:17)
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    613910097_d6xZH-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Finished Uploading (0:05:17)
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Started Logging out of 05651ed3b8cf61863d110eaf2ec1f835
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Finished Logging out of 05651ed3b8cf61863d110eaf2ec1f835 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Logged out: Session: 05651ed3b8cf61863d110eaf2ec1f835
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Logged in: Session: 83c4d7d2553c7b86462cc4b1d68687e8; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Started Logging out of 83c4d7d2553c7b86462cc4b1d68687e8
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Finished Logging out of 83c4d7d2553c7b86462cc4b1d68687e8 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:14:13 PM: Logged out: Session: 83c4d7d2553c7b86462cc4b1d68687e8
    6/12/2010 6:17:20 PM: Finished (0:13:19)
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    Third Log:

6/12/2010 6:17:25 PM: Started
    6/12/2010 6:17:25 PM: Star Explorer
    Protected by VSPS

6/12/2010 6:17:25 PM: VSPS License Info:

6/12/2010 6:17:26 PM: Started Reading data from cache
    6/12/2010 6:17:26 PM: Finished Reading data from cache (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:17:30 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 6:17:30 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:18:41 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 6:18:41 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:18:55 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 6:18:55 PM: Upload files: 2, 22.23 MB
    6/12/2010 6:18:55 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:04)
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Logged in: Session: 02f7bfaaa977edaf0b11c8d467318c00; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Started Getting list of watermarks
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Finished Getting list of watermarks (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Started Getting list of communities
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Finished Getting list of communities (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Started Getting list of sharegroups
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Finished Getting list of sharegroups (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Started Upload files: 2, 22.23 MB
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: T-001: 1 out of 2: DSC01464.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:18:59 PM: T-002: 2 out of 2: DSC01470-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:19:01 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01464.jpg as image 613882826
    6/12/2010 6:22:25 PM: Started T-002: replacing DSC01470-RT.jpg as image 613910097
    6/12/2010 6:23:05 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01464.jpg as image 613882826 (0:04:04)
    6/12/2010 6:23:05 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:04:05)
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Finished T-002: replacing DSC01470-RT.jpg as image 613910097 (0:04:53)
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:08:20)
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Finished Upload files: 2, 22.23 MB (0:08:20)
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    Replacing image: 613882826
    613882826_Kn5Nt-XL.jpg
    613910097_d6xZH-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Finished Uploading (0:08:24)
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Started Logging out of 02f7bfaaa977edaf0b11c8d467318c00
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Finished Logging out of 02f7bfaaa977edaf0b11c8d467318c00 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Logged out: Session: 02f7bfaaa977edaf0b11c8d467318c00
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:19 PM: Logged in: Session: acaa5dbafd12bdeaa18785acaf1db425; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:27:20 PM: Started Logging out of acaa5dbafd12bdeaa18785acaf1db425
    6/12/2010 6:27:20 PM: Finished Logging out of acaa5dbafd12bdeaa18785acaf1db425 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:20 PM: Logged out: Session: acaa5dbafd12bdeaa18785acaf1db425
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Started Acquiring image info for Cars>Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Started Getting images info
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Logged in: Session: 0bf7a93d5324959e00fd4418bf20d77f; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Started Getting images for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Finished Getting images for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Started Updating cached information for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Finished Updating cached information for Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:48 PM: Started Acquiring image info for 18 images
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Finished Acquiring image info for 18 images (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Finished Getting images info (0:00:01)
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Finished Acquiring image info for Cars>Greg Leonard's 1966 Chevelle SS (0:00:01)
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Started Logging out of 0bf7a93d5324959e00fd4418bf20d77f
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Finished Logging out of 0bf7a93d5324959e00fd4418bf20d77f (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Logged out: Session: 0bf7a93d5324959e00fd4418bf20d77f
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:27:49 PM: Logged in: Session: 2458e9c241cdbbf99a9f5f4fedacdfe4; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:34:23 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 6:34:23 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM: Upload files: 2, 23.54 MB
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM: Started Upload files: 2, 23.54 MB
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM: T-001: 1 out of 2: DSC01463.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:34:46 PM: T-002: 2 out of 2: DSC01478.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:34:49 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592
    6/12/2010 6:37:15 PM: Started T-002: replacing DSC01478.jpg as image 613910097
    6/12/2010 6:40:37 PM: Finished T-002: replacing DSC01478.jpg as image 613910097 (0:03:22)
    6/12/2010 6:40:37 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:05:51)
    6/12/2010 6:42:15 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592 (0:07:26)
    6/12/2010 6:42:15 PM: T-001: RPC-XML: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) (-1)
    6/12/2010 6:42:15 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:07:29)
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Finished Upload files: 2, 23.54 MB (0:07:30)
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    613910097_d6xZH-XL.jpg

(Reached Post Limit)
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2010
    Third Log(cont'd):

6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Finished Uploading (0:07:30)
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Started Logging out of 2458e9c241cdbbf99a9f5f4fedacdfe4
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Finished Logging out of 2458e9c241cdbbf99a9f5f4fedacdfe4 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Logged out: Session: 2458e9c241cdbbf99a9f5f4fedacdfe4
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Logged in: Session: d6ed9f613ffb540336c7ab39dc43faba; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Started Logging out of d6ed9f613ffb540336c7ab39dc43faba
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Finished Logging out of d6ed9f613ffb540336c7ab39dc43faba (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:42:16 PM: Logged out: Session: d6ed9f613ffb540336c7ab39dc43faba
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: Upload files: 1, 10.96 MB
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: Logged in: Session: 812acb24f65c9db9c345c593e55aee6e; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: Started Upload files: 1, 10.96 MB
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM: T-001: 1 out of 1: DSC01463.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:42:42 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:42:43 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592
    6/12/2010 6:45:08 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592 (0:02:25)
    6/12/2010 6:45:08 PM: T-001: RPC-XML: wrong format () (4)
    6/12/2010 6:45:08 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:02:26)
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Finished Upload files: 1, 10.96 MB (0:02:27)
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Finished Uploading (0:02:27)
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Started Logging out of 812acb24f65c9db9c345c593e55aee6e
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Finished Logging out of 812acb24f65c9db9c345c593e55aee6e (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Logged out: Session: 812acb24f65c9db9c345c593e55aee6e
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Logged in: Session: 4a84a5be611cd62aba00659842cb0df6; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Started Logging out of 4a84a5be611cd62aba00659842cb0df6
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Finished Logging out of 4a84a5be611cd62aba00659842cb0df6 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:45:09 PM: Logged out: Session: 4a84a5be611cd62aba00659842cb0df6
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: Upload files: 1, 10.96 MB
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: Logged in: Session: 49cb21132046da2b485f67c2b6de7c67; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: Started Upload files: 1, 10.96 MB
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM: T-001: 1 out of 1: DSC01463.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:45:30 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:45:32 PM: Started T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592
    6/12/2010 6:47:56 PM: Finished T-001: replacing DSC01463.jpg as image 613876592 (0:02:24)
    6/12/2010 6:47:56 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:02:26)
    6/12/2010 6:47:56 PM: Finished Upload files: 1, 10.96 MB (0:02:26)
    6/12/2010 6:47:56 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    Replacing image: 613876592
    613876592_LbBde-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 6:47:56 PM: Finished Uploading (0:02:27)
    6/12/2010 6:47:56 PM: Started Logging out of 49cb21132046da2b485f67c2b6de7c67
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Finished Logging out of 49cb21132046da2b485f67c2b6de7c67 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Logged out: Session: 49cb21132046da2b485f67c2b6de7c67
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Logged in: Session: 720bc94f0b1028b5cffadd7dea197dd2; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Started Logging out of 720bc94f0b1028b5cffadd7dea197dd2
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Finished Logging out of 720bc94f0b1028b5cffadd7dea197dd2 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:47:57 PM: Logged out: Session: 720bc94f0b1028b5cffadd7dea197dd2
    6/12/2010 6:51:58 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 6:51:58 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:52:19 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 6:52:19 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: Upload files: 3, 33.87 MB
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: Logged in: Session: ec142a328d3d1257c45abd8a3bef2024; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: Started Upload files: 3, 33.87 MB
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM:
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: T-001: 1 out of 3: DSC01463.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: T-002: 2 out of 3: DSC01466-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:52:23 PM: T-003: 3 out of 3: DSC01470-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 6:52:24 PM: Started T-001: uploading DSC01463.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 6:54:46 PM: Started T-003: uploading DSC01470-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 6:55:02 PM: Finished T-001: uploading DSC01463.jpg to album 9196599 (0:02:38)
    6/12/2010 6:55:02 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:02:39)
    6/12/2010 6:57:26 PM: Started T-002: uploading DSC01466-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 6:57:33 PM: Finished T-003: uploading DSC01470-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:02:46)
    6/12/2010 6:57:33 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:05:10)
    6/12/2010 7:00:10 PM: Finished T-002: uploading DSC01466-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:02:44)
    6/12/2010 7:00:10 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:07:47)
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Finished Upload files: 3, 33.87 MB (0:07:48)
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    1: DSC01463:
    898837326_p6qay-XL.jpg
    2: DSC01470-RT:
    898840021_ZiXgb-XL.jpg
    3: DSC01466-RT:
    898842297_yR4Eo-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Finished Uploading (0:07:48)
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Started Logging out of ec142a328d3d1257c45abd8a3bef2024
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Finished Logging out of ec142a328d3d1257c45abd8a3bef2024 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Logged out: Session: ec142a328d3d1257c45abd8a3bef2024
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Logged in: Session: f81a3b34588c08ce5c69a1f6d3914d9e; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:00:11 PM: Started Logging out of f81a3b34588c08ce5c69a1f6d3914d9e
    6/12/2010 7:00:12 PM: Finished Logging out of f81a3b34588c08ce5c69a1f6d3914d9e (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:00:12 PM: Logged out: Session: f81a3b34588c08ce5c69a1f6d3914d9e
    6/12/2010 7:01:27 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 7:01:27 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:01:30 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 7:01:30 PM: Upload files: 1, 10.48 MB
    6/12/2010 7:01:30 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:01)
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM: Logged in: Session: ae74d0a370947c0bb0c20cca1eba37ab; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM: Started Upload files: 1, 10.48 MB
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM:
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM: T-001: 1 out of 1: DSC01462.jpg
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM:
    6/12/2010 7:01:31 PM: Started T-001: uploading DSC01462.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 7:03:57 PM: Finished T-001: uploading DSC01462.jpg to album 9196599 (0:02:26)
    6/12/2010 7:03:57 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:02:26)
    6/12/2010 7:03:57 PM: Finished Upload files: 1, 10.48 MB (0:02:26)
    6/12/2010 7:03:57 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    1: DSC01462:
    898846246_HSCsB-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 7:03:57 PM: Finished Uploading (0:02:27)
    6/12/2010 7:03:57 PM: Started Logging out of ae74d0a370947c0bb0c20cca1eba37ab
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Finished Logging out of ae74d0a370947c0bb0c20cca1eba37ab (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Logged out: Session: ae74d0a370947c0bb0c20cca1eba37ab
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Logged in: Session: e9e745a6b544dd4242f7b59d093aeb23; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Started Logging out of e9e745a6b544dd4242f7b59d093aeb23
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Finished Logging out of e9e745a6b544dd4242f7b59d093aeb23 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:03:58 PM: Logged out: Session: e9e745a6b544dd4242f7b59d093aeb23
    6/12/2010 7:08:49 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 7:08:49 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:08:51 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 7:08:51 PM: Upload files: 1, 10.48 MB
    6/12/2010 7:08:51 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM: Logged in: Session: 4b529c9ab91f58222874f7d112907263; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM: Started Upload files: 1, 10.48 MB
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM:
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM: T-001: 1 out of 1: DSC01462.jpg
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM:
    6/12/2010 7:08:52 PM: Started T-001: uploading DSC01462.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 7:11:32 PM: Finished T-001: uploading DSC01462.jpg to album 9196599 (0:02:40)
    6/12/2010 7:11:32 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:02:40)
    6/12/2010 7:11:33 PM: Finished Upload files: 1, 10.48 MB (0:02:41)
    6/12/2010 7:11:33 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    1: DSC01462:
    898854537_qEKXt-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 7:11:33 PM: Finished Uploading (0:02:41)
    6/12/2010 7:11:33 PM: Started Logging out of 4b529c9ab91f58222874f7d112907263
    6/12/2010 7:11:33 PM: Finished Logging out of 4b529c9ab91f58222874f7d112907263 (0:00:01)
    6/12/2010 7:11:33 PM: Logged out: Session: 4b529c9ab91f58222874f7d112907263
    6/12/2010 7:11:33 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:11:34 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:11:34 PM: Logged in: Session: 1ab5c4f4cd1caefcf614d0d2b43a6141; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:11:34 PM: Started Logging out of 1ab5c4f4cd1caefcf614d0d2b43a6141
    6/12/2010 7:11:34 PM: Finished Logging out of 1ab5c4f4cd1caefcf614d0d2b43a6141 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:11:34 PM: Logged out: Session: 1ab5c4f4cd1caefcf614d0d2b43a6141
    6/12/2010 7:11:53 PM: Started Parsing drag'n'drop items
    6/12/2010 7:11:53 PM: Finished Parsing drag'n'drop items (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Started Uploading
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Upload files: 1, 12.88 MB
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Logged in: Session: b4e45b0a536fad7414c5608d76e2d4d2; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Started Upload files: 1, 12.88 MB
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Started TSEUploadThread
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM:
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: T-001: 1 out of 1: DSC01462-RT.jpg
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM:
    6/12/2010 7:11:57 PM: Started T-001: uploading DSC01462-RT.jpg to album 9196599
    6/12/2010 7:15:01 PM: Finished T-001: uploading DSC01462-RT.jpg to album 9196599 (0:03:04)
    6/12/2010 7:15:01 PM: Finished TSEUploadThread (0:03:04)
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Finished Upload files: 1, 12.88 MB (0:03:05)
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Upload results (DGrin format):
    1: DSC01462-RT:
    898858175_eEii6-XL.jpg

6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Finished Uploading (0:03:05)
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Started Logging out of b4e45b0a536fad7414c5608d76e2d4d2
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Finished Logging out of b4e45b0a536fad7414c5608d76e2d4d2 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Logged out: Session: b4e45b0a536fad7414c5608d76e2d4d2
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Started Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Finished Logging in with hash: 428215/<<<SCRUBBED>>>. (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Logged in: Session: 6053b998152bfeb5a8547d60c3025205; User: 428215; Hash: <<<SCRUBBED>>>.
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Started Logging out of 6053b998152bfeb5a8547d60c3025205
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Finished Logging out of 6053b998152bfeb5a8547d60c3025205 (0:00:00)
    6/12/2010 7:15:02 PM: Logged out: Session: 6053b998152bfeb5a8547d60c3025205
    6/12/2010 10:00:39 PM: Finished (3:43:14)

And just for grins, here is DSC01463, early version:
    898730686_ueB6D-XL.jpg

Recent version:
    613876592_LbBde-XL-8.jpg