Options

Car Talk Thread

1515253545557»

Comments

• Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Cra$h wrote:
    I already have people lined up to buy the $9k system that belongs in an e34 5-series for $2000, $1500 for the wheels, and $1000 for the complete black interior so at least I'll recoup some of the loss I would have gotten from the ebay auction.

Buying back an older car and parting it out is definitley the way to go. Too bad. If it's any consolation I once did worse...much worse, than all 3 of those combined.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    :cry :cry :cry :cry 4 bloody days old.

She's come into the car park tonight & taken out the front left guard...front passenger door...rear passenger door & rear guard on a post. Hard enough to crease the metal deeply.

I havnt said a word.
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 11, 2006
    gus wrote:

She's come into the car park tonight & taken out the front left guard...front passenger door...rear passenger door & rear guard on a post. Hard enough to crease the metal deeply.

I havnt said a word.
    ouch

we just got a new Mazda Luxury Sports the other week, nice and shiny....so i hear your pain
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Gus thats not good. I hate to think of how I would react to something like that. eek7.gif Although I'm sure something would have came out about never touching the car again.

PS I just got an email you may like. PM your your email address and you'll get a copy of it.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited July 11, 2006
    Crash. So you already planned on selling off the car you bought without having paid off the first loan he gave you, a car may we add that you just couldn't live without......... And what is your next demolition derby car going to be?
    www.zxstudios.com
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 11, 2006
    gus wrote:

I havnt said a word.
    sorry gus. that blows goats, but what can you do ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    gus wrote:

I havnt said a word.

I know how you feel.
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Andy, did you do something with the programming? Clicking this thread takes you to page 162 instead of the last page. Chance is funny like that.
  • Options
    edited July 11, 2006
    Andy, did you do something with the programming? Clicking this thread takes you to page 162 instead of the last page. Chance is funny like that.

Hmm works just fine for me.
    www.zxstudios.com
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Gus thats not good. I hate to think of how I would react to something like that. eek7.gif Although I'm sure something would have came out about never touching the car again.

PS I just got an email you may like. PM your your email address and you'll get a copy of it.
    Mate its an insured company car. Di has 24 years without so much as a scratch on a car so its certainly not my place to worry over it or point fingers. She is a way better driver than me.

I did say to her that if she thought she was never going to hurt the car then why did she bother with insurance. Cars get dinged & smash repairers/insurers exist.
This discussion has been closed.