Options

Pricelists are here!

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2012
    Andy wrote: »
    Hi Art, please don't be upset. Hero Sean will be calling you soon to get you sorted out, promise!
    no need to sort...simplicity is the thing...phoNe calls waste more time...IF I CANNOT GO TO MY GALLERY(IES) AND DO IT FINE...I HAVE A LITTLE UNDER 10 MONTHS TO FIND A NEW WEB HOST... AS i SAID IT IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR ANY SMUGMUG CLIENT TO HAVE TO JUMP THRU ALL THESE NEW DAMN HOOPS...IF THE CALLS ARE COMING FROM A BLOCKED OR UNAVAILBLE NUMBER THEY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED NOR RETURNED... .SO DO NOT WASTE MY TIME CALLING THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR!!!!!!
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Rogue 1Rogue 1 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2012
    Hi Art - There are no hoops to jump through at all. This is change to the system that is an improvement. We know change is hard, and I'm here to make this easy and painless -

I am calling you fom my home, and prefer not to make my personal phone number public. And I'd mentioned that in my message - that if you were not picking up because of the 'block,' you'd know it was me when I redialed minutes later.

As always, we want to help - I'll remove the block and ring again - Please accept my phone call. I will walk you through the new system.

Once you've actually used it, I'm sure you'll agree that it is better, but either way, your opinions will be based in actual understanding of the tool.
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    Art Scott wrote: »
    no need to sort...simplicity is the thing...phoNe calls waste more time...IF I CANNOT GO TO MY GALLERY(IES) AND DO IT FINE...I HAVE A LITTLE UNDER 10 MONTHS TO FIND A NEW WEB HOST... AS i SAID IT IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR ANY SMUGMUG CLIENT TO HAVE TO JUMP THRU ALL THESE NEW DAMN HOOPS...IF THE CALLS ARE COMING FROM A BLOCKED OR UNAVAILBLE NUMBER THEY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED NOR RETURNED... .SO DO NOT WASTE MY TIME CALLING THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR!!!!!!

Hi Art - I've removed the block on my phone, and dialed you three more times - still going to voicemail. ne_nau.gif

I'll try again in about 30 minutes.

S
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    Rogue 1 wrote: »
    Hi Art - There are no hoops to jump through at all. This is change to the system that is an improvement. We know change is hard, and I'm here to make this easy and painless -

I am calling you fom my home, and prefer not to make my personal phone number public. And I'd mentioned that in my message - that if you were not picking up because of the 'block,' you'd know it was me when I redialed minutes later.

As always, we want to help - I'll remove the block and ring again - Please accept my phone call. I will walk you through the new system.

Once you've actually used it, I'm sure you'll agree that it is better, but either way, your opinions will be based in actual understanding of the tool.

IT IS SIMPLE... YOU SAY THERE IS NO HOOPS... I SAY THERE IS...IMPROVEMENTS MAKE THINGS EASIER...HENCE THE DEFINITION OF IMPROVEMENT...IF THINGS TAKE LONGER AND ARE HARDER THEY ARE NOT IMPROVEMENTS BUT A HINDRANCE ( A thing that provides resistance, delay, or obstruction to something or someone & impediment, obstacle, obstruction, barrier, or handicap) PLAIN AND SIMPLE...THREE CLICK TO BE IN MY PRICE LISTS...THAT IS SIMPLE AND IMPROVEMENT WOULD BE 2 CLICK//1ST TO GET INTO GALLERY..2ND CLICK IN THE DROP DOWN TO SET PRICES...i CAN LIVE WITH THREE...BUT NOT THIS SINCE i HAVE NOT GOTTEN INTO MY PRICE LISTS FROM MY GALLERY AND TOOLS..i REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY IT IS BUT i KNOW THE PATH i WANT TO USE IS NOT WORKING...HENCE IT IS A HINDRANCE ...

CHANGE CAN BE GOOD...SOMETIMES...IF CHANGE IS A TRUE IMPROVEMENT THEN IT IS GOOD...WHEN CHANGE CAUSES ADVERSE EFFECTS IN ONES WORK FLOW IT IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT...THEN IT IS A HINDRANCE.... IF I SIMPLY CANNOT GO TO MY GALLERIES AND SIMPLY CLICK TOOLS THEN SET PRICES IT IS NOW A HINDRANCE...i HAVE TO JUMP THRU HOOPS....DETOURS IN A HIGHWAY ARE NOT IMPROVEMENTS BUT HINDRANCES....BUT THEY CAN BE IMPROVEMENTS IF THE NEWLY IMPROVED HIGHWAY REDUCES TRAVEL TO THE DESTINATIONS THAT FOLLOW ..... .... .... YOU ARE NOT IMPROVING YOU ARE IMPEDING WORK FLOWS....

NOW I HAVE WASTED TONS OF TIME HERE .. BE CAUSE MY WORK FLOW HAS BEEN EXTREMELY IMPEDED...HINDERED ...
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    It is not an improvement when one has to double the time to get to a price list...it was in the past 2 clicks to get to a gallery price list...it is now a minimum of 4 clicks ... It is not easier, it is not an improvement...i don't care you spin it ... It is not an improvement ...

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2012
    Art, please do try and remain calm. We are trying to help. We're willing to devote Pro Concierge time and energy to you so you can get your prices set the way you want. We've listened in this thread to all customer feedback and now have provided a way for pros to set prices by profit as well. We want to help you, you should allow us to do so. Pounding away here on Dgrin in the face of our heroes trying to help isn't doing either of us any good :D Please allow Sean to help. Thank you.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2012
    migration doe not mean to wipe out the old price lists but to move to a new one with all info intact....i want it all put back to the way it was before i allowed for one gallery to be migrated...that was a freaking test.... Or else one of you heros cant put my prices back in as i had them this morning....this is not an improvement!!!!!!! I cannot see individual prices i do not see a choice of labs...

I am getting more than just pissed!!!
    Art, this isn't helpful. We carry on public discourse here, we're willing and we act on counter proposals all the time. Please be civil and talk with us. If you can't, we can just do it via our help desk emails to you. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    don't call me...i do not want a phone call as i said...you do not want to talk to me...simply put my prices back to how they were this morning... plain and simple...help desk emails are a joke ... one can wait hours on end for a reply ...

• Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    It is not an improvement when one has to double the time to get to a price list...it was in the past 2 clicks to get to a gallery price list...it is now a minimum of 4 clicks ... It is not easier, it is not an improvement...i don't care you spin it ... It is not an improvement ...

Hi Art - I removed the block from my phone as you requested, and rang you back a few more times over the last hour, but you're still not answering [and after posting this, by your last response I see that you did not intend to].

In order to ease this transition for you, I'll be standing by to assist in any way I can - feel free to email me directly should you change your mind on the personal walk-through - you can reach me be responding to my previous emails (my address is in them) -

That said - How many pricelists would you need? Because once created, they are always instantly accessible from within any gallery -

I ask this because as I see it, under the old system, if you were applying a pricing template from another gallery, you'd need SIX clicks - and some page changes and scrolling through drop menus etc.

TOOLS > SET PRICES (moves you to the pricing page) > APPLY THIS PRICING (scroll through the cat/subcat to the gallery) > CLICK/SELECT GALLERY > APPLY > SAVE PRICING

20120302-xrg4qap75efhcg3dt21ys17xfr.jpg

ONCE ON THE PRICING PAGE -

20120302-ewwm2m27ta81x8ida9ik9qi5f9.jpg

NOW > under the new PRICELIST system, you'd have FIVE CLICKS (and ALL on the same page) -

TOOLS > SET PRICES > SELECT PRICELIST > SAVE

20120302-p1gkexyfm5nqrxe225aa5n16hi.jpg

How is this more difficult?

• Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    it does not matter which price list i go into they are all totally empty...not even a smugmug base price is showing....nor do i see a choice for picking labs...FIX THIS...I HAVE BEEN HERE 6 YRS AND TRYING TO LIVE WITH THIS SO CALLED IMPROVEMENT...

• Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    it does not matter which price list i go into they are all totally empty...not even a smugmug base price is showing....nor do i see a choice for picking labs...FIX THIS...I HAVE BEEN HERE 6 YRS AND TRYING TO LIVE WITH THIS SO CALLED IMPROVEMENT...

Art - I'm looking at your pricing - the ONLY 'empty' pricelist is the DEFAULT > because your NEVER set PORTFOLIO under the old system - you have ELLEVEN orher PRICELISTS migrated from the galleries you had set pricing in -

It sounds like you are simply confused, and a phone call would clear all this up in 90 seconds - let me know if you change your mind.

S
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    Or if you choose to remain adamant about not speaking with me, not counting the change in setting PRICE v PROFIT, the video tutorials detail every aspect -

MIGRATION - http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/256034
    PRICELISTS - http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93345-price-and-sell-your-photos

S
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    FROM MY HOME PAGE...
    1st click is to get a drop down to show control panel (click!) now I have to click pros(3 so far) then set prices (4)... now pick a price list from MANAGE PRICE LISTS ...aOKAY MY DEFAULT price list was my PORTFOLIO PRICE LIST WHICH HAD EVERY THING SET AT ZERO...IT IS NOW EMPTY...IT SAYS: THIS PRICE LIST IS EMPTY CHOOSE PRODUCTS....WHAT IS HARD TO UNDER STAND HERE ....SMUGMUG'S SO CALLED IMPROVEMENT DESTROYED MY PORTFOLIO PRICE LIST .....

Let's go to the next one....oh wait a minute "Art For Your Walls" is not a gallery it is a CATEGORY...and under the column galleries it shows 1 gallery...WHOOPS ....it actually has 7 galleries as of right now...7 not 1....but what the hell...I click on art for your walls and then EDIT... ... ... ... ... ... then.....Prints - Standard ...and what do I see...absolutely NOTHING...not even a base price.....

I was going into my various galleries to take screen grabs of my pricing and decided to MIGRATE 1 GALLERY....only to find that now everything I look at is totally empty....if nothing else i should at least see the base prices...smugmugs prices.....as i stated above, reset all my price to the way I had it...I'll do my screen grabs and do what i want from there...I will either remove everything or I will fight with this so called improvement....

I DO TOTALLY EXPECT TO SEE MY CHOICE OF LABS IN THE EDIT MODE....how else can i decide what lab to use or not use....and i expect to see the smugmug base prices ... ... ... ... .. ... ...

• Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    "my PORTFOLIO PRICE LIST WHICH HAD EVERY THING SET AT ZERO...IT IS NOW EMPTY"

PORTFOLIO pricing at ALL ZEROES has NO ITEMS FOR SALE
    An empty pricelist has NO ITEMS FOR SALE -

SAME thing - nothing was destroyed -

AND you also had a GALLERY name PORTFOLIO - not the same as PORTFOLIO PRICING - this would be confusing -

"Let's go to the next one....oh wait a minute "Art For Your Walls" is not a gallery it is a CATEGORY...and under the column galleries it shows 1 gallery...WHOOPS ....it actually has 7 galleries as of right now...7 not 1....but what the hell...I click on art for your walls and then EDIT... ... ... ... ... ... then.....Prints - Standard ...and what do I see...absolutely NOTHING...not even a base price."

"Art for your Wall" was named that because that is the NICENAME for the GALLERY - we use nicenames because gallery titles are not necesarily unique -

"I DO TOTALLY EXPECT TO SEE MY CHOICE OF LABS IN THE EDIT MODE....how else can i decide what lab to use or not use....and i expect to see the smugmug base prices ... "

Each lab offers unique products at their own prices. This would not be compatible with a different lab - So to utilize a different lab, you must create a new pricelist -

And you were never able to offer print options from different labs simultaneously - and you could not 'change' a lab when applying gallery pricing under the old system -

To switch labs / create new pricing template > CLick CREATE NEW, name it and select the lab etc -

I've said this more than once, Art - I can clear EVERY ISSUE you have in 90 seconds on the phone - if you'd like to keep this up in the thread, that's okay too - but I don't understand why you won't let me help you...
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    Sorry Art - I missed this -

ART FOR YOUR WALL is populated with products - Can you elaborate on 'empty?'

20120302-psu5rjhtybny2wg6kjasd2gb4h.jpg
  • Options
    RobertkRobertk Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2012
    I have been angry about downtime and upload problems in the past. Very angry. This definitely doesn't seem to be something to get angry about.
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    The new pricing system totally sucks ....
    "my PORTFOLIO PRICE LIST WHICH HAD EVERY THING SET AT ZERO...IT IS NOW EMPTY"

PORTFOLIO pricing at ALL ZEROES has NO ITEMS FOR SALE
    An empty pricelist has NO ITEMS FOR SALE -

SAME thing - nothing was destroyed -

WRONG---PORTFOLIO WAS THE NAME OF MY ONLY REAL PRICE LIST..SINCE THE OLD SYSTEM DID NOT ACTUALLY ALLOW DIFFERENT PRICE LISTS PER SE.... SO YES IT WAS DESTROYED...INSTEAD OF MIGRATING IT IS GONE...THIS IS DESTROYED...

AND you also had a GALLERY name PORTFOLIO - not the same as PORTFOLIO PRICING - this would be confusing - YES i DID ... NOT CONFUSING TO ME...AND SHOULD NOT BE FOR THE SMUGMUG SYSTEM ...

"Let's go to the next one....oh wait a minute "Art For Your Walls" is not a gallery it is a CATEGORY...and under the column galleries it shows 1 gallery...WHOOPS ....it actually has 7 galleries as of right now...7 not 1....but what the hell...I click on art for your walls and then EDIT... ... ... ... ... ... then.....Prints - Standard ...and what do I see...absolutely NOTHING...not even a base price."

"Art for your Wall" was named that because that is the NICENAME for the GALLERY - we use nicenames because gallery titles are not necesarily unique - NO I NEVER USED ART FOR YOUR WALLS AS A GALLERY..IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CATEGORY...SORRY BUT YOUR WRONG...

"I DO TOTALLY EXPECT TO SEE MY CHOICE OF LABS IN THE EDIT MODE....how else can i decide what lab to use or not use....and i expect to see the smugmug base prices ... "

Each lab offers unique products at their own prices. This would not be compatible with a different lab - So to utilize a different lab, you must create a new pricelist -
    WITH THE "OLD" PRICING..i COULD SIMPLY CLICK ON THE LABS TAB AND THEN CREATE MY PRICES FOR THAT LAB....WHEN IN EDIT I SEE (USING A GALLERY i KNOW HAD PRICES...VICTORY TEMPLE EASTER. THE PRICES ARE THERE WHEN I GO TO THE GALLERY AS A CLIENT BUT NOT WHEN I GO TO EDIT THEM...DO I NEED TO POST A SCREEN SHOT??? REALLY??) ... i OPEN STANDARD PRINTS...ABSOLUTELY EMPTY...NOW ON THE LOWER RIGHT SIDE IS THE LAB i HAD CHOSEN FOR THIS GALLERY..EASY PRINTS ...WHERE ARE THE BASE PRICES FOR EASY PRINTS...

And you were never able to offer print options from different labs simultaneously - and you could not 'change' a lab when applying gallery pricing under the old system -
    [COLOR="Red"I NEVER SAID i WAS ABLE OF OFFER PRINTS FROM BAY / EASY AT THE SAME TIME...NEVER DID I SAY THAT...BUT i COULD CHOOSE TO SEE THE BASE PRICES BY SIMPLY CLICKING A TAB... SO NOW THIS NEW PRICING WAY IS NOT EASY, NOR IS IT MORE CONVENIENT NOR IS SIMPLE...IT IS A HINDRANCE...NOT AN IMPROVEMENT....[/COLOR]

To switch labs / create new pricing template > CLick CREATE NEW, name it and select the lab etc - i WANT TO SEE THE BASE PRICES WITHOUT HAVING TO CREATE THE PRICE LISTS...AGAIN IT NEED TO BE CONVENIENT FOR US THE CLIENTS....i SHOULD BE ABLE TO CLICK A TAB FOR A LAB AND SEE THE BASE PRICES...NOT JUMP THRU HOOPS....

I've said this more than once, Art - I can clear EVERY ISSUE you have in 90 seconds on the phone - if you'd like to keep this up in the thread, that's okay too - but I don't understand why you won't let me help you...
    don't be so arrogant, No YOU could not clear up this issue in 90 seconds on the phone or in person, the system sucks the only way to fix it is to go back to system similar to the old one and build on that model to improve it...this is not an improvement....I CAN'T CALL SMUGMUG WHEN I NEEDED TO ... ... THEY AND THEIR AGENTS ARE NOT TO CALL ME...WHEN THEY PUBLISH A PHONE NUMBER FOR CLIENTS TO CALL THEM OR IF YOU WANT TO PAY FOR MY CELL PHONE MINUTES FINE...SO FAR TODAY SMUGMUG/YOU HAVE COST ME SEVERAL MINUTES OFF MY PHONE, ...AS i SAID IN MY PM...IF A NUMBER DOES NOT SHOW A NUMBER ON THE CALLER ID, IF IT IS BLOCKED, OR SAYS UNAVAILABLE THEN IT IS REJECTED....BUT IT STILL COSTS ME FOR DELETING THE MESSAGE.

GUESS NOT YOU OR ANDY ARE TRULY UNDERSTANDING WHY I AM SO ANGRY... ... ... ... ... my prices lists did not migrate....they are freaking gone !!!!!!! {again do I need to post a screen capture...} and this was supposed to be a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT ... ... ... ... ... whose going to pay for my wasted day ????????

here is the screen capture ....
    i-sSMqPkW-M.jpg

• Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    Sorry Art - I missed this -

ART FOR YOUR WALL is populated with products - Can you elaborate on 'empty?'

20120302-psu5rjhtybny2wg6kjasd2gb4h.jpg

see here ......
    i-J4XNj3X-M.jpg

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 1, 2012
    here is the screen capture ....
    i-sSMqPkW-M.jpg

click the product sizes to see all products priced for that size.

you can also click the header where it says PRODUCTS | BASE | PROFIT | PRICE to expand them all.

As for ART FOR YOUR WALLS being a category; yes, it is a category. However as Sean explained to you, when creating pricelist names during the migration the nicename for the gallery is used because gallery titles are not unique and there may be name collisions. The gallery you had priced is named "About Art for Your Walls" but the nicename is "ART-for-YOUR-WALLS".

20120302-fh24chpi9t9q4qext5j2iqq6rj.jpg

cheers.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    There is nothing stating i have to keep clicking on the damn print sizes...that is so effing stupid...stupid...easier my a$$ ... I try to make my clients time on a site or in my studio or in their office pleasurable....you are not in any way shape or form making my time with my own site pleasurable at freaking all...
    Smugmug needs to put a note just below the word product that says you must click on each and every size to see it....this is sooo effing stupid....i am now more angry than i was this morning...something that should be simple and quick and easy is now a nightmare.

And andy i am for your information being civil...remember the post where you said you would not want to make me angy...well......

• Options
    edited March 1, 2012
    bwg wrote: »
    However as Sean explained to you, when creating pricelist names during the migration the nicename for the gallery is used because gallery titles are not unique and there may be name collisions. The gallery you had priced is named "About Art for Your Walls" but the nicename is "ART-for-YOUR-WALLS".
    cheers.
    i do not use nice names nor do i recognize them as useful...this is not my problem...your system should be smart enuff to tell the difference...funny thing is there are no images to be priced in the about art for your walls gallery....so i cannot click on a buy button when I am at that gallery, so your system should never weven have picked it up.... and there is a difference between "Art for Your Walls" and "About Art for Your Walls" if your system made the nice name properly it shoud be "ABOUT-ART-FOR -YOUR " DEFINITELY NOT "ART-FOR-YOUR - WALLS" THAT IS NOT A CORRECT NICE NAME....

now can you see how this can BE freaking confusing...this is supposed to painless and simple...it is not.

• Options
    mbellotmbellot Registered Users Posts: 465 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2012
    This new system is just fabulous... NOT

In an attempt to consolidate and put some "intelligence" into my pricelists I started duplicating the migrated lists and giving them human readable names.

Until I ran across this:

Apparently the "quick view" knows there are products for sale, but when I go to edit the list it tells me the pricelist is empty. eek7.gif

What gives?

Also, completely separate, it would be nice to be able to pick a whole category or sub-category with a single click (or drop-down) instead of having to go into each and select galleries.
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2012
    mbellot wrote: »
    In an attempt to consolidate and put some "intelligence" into my pricelists I started duplicating the migrated lists and giving them human readable names.

Until I ran across this:

Apparently the "quick view" knows there are products for sale, but when I go to edit the list it tells me the pricelist is empty. eek7.gif

What gives?
    Yeah, thats something that I've been tracking down and i'll have a fix out for shortly. I've fixed up that pricelist for you. If you're just trying to give the pricelists better names, you can just click the pencil icon next to the pricelist name in the editor and rename it.
    Also, completely separate, it would be nice to be able to pick a whole category or sub-category with a single click (or drop-down) instead of having to go into each and select galleries.
    I agree. We are still refining the image/gallery picker and i'll make sure this is on the feature list.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    mbellotmbellot Registered Users Posts: 465 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    bwg wrote: »
    Yeah, thats something that I've been tracking down and i'll have a fix out for shortly. I've fixed up that pricelist for you. If you're just trying to give the pricelists better names, you can just click the pencil icon next to the pricelist name in the editor and rename it.

I agree. We are still refining the image/gallery picker and i'll make sure this is on the feature list.

BWG - Thanks, I never noticed the "pencil". All cleaned up now and looking spiffy.

One more feature that would be nice... A simple way to list which galleries are using which price list. I didn't see anything obvious.
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2012
    mbellot wrote: »
    BWG - Thanks, I never noticed the "pencil". All cleaned up now and looking spiffy.

One more feature that would be nice... A simple way to list which galleries are using which price list. I didn't see anything obvious.

The galleries/single photos picker has a button on the top right with a badge that lists how many selected items it has, click that and a panel will slide out showing you all the selected items.

20120302-k35upqmbkcwmqhax2msxcbdf8g.jpg
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    Bird LadyBird Lady Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    I just clicked "make this the default" and all my galleries disappeared, as in 0 (zero). Is someone at the Help desk now - in California it's not that late.

Susan
  • Options
    Bird LadyBird Lady Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    Bird Lady wrote: »
    I just clicked "make this the default" and all my galleries disappeared, as in 0 (zero). Is someone at the Help desk now - in California it's not that late.

Susan

Anyone?
  • Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    Anyone?

I think that is because when it is the default, ALL of your galleries, except ones in other pricelists, are using that pricelist. It doesn't need to list them all.
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2012

Susan
    can you elaborate on "all my galleries disappeared"?
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2012
    Anyone?

Hi Susan -

Yes, Aff is correct -

The default pricelist is applied by default to ALL galleries (unless you have specified another Pricelist for a gallery) - So the DEFAULT does not show a 'count.'

But for issues like this, the HELP Desk and our support heroes are always standing by, DGRIN is more of a resource. :D

You can always reach support at help.smugmug.com

S