Options

A day in the life of dgrin! (an unofficial challenge)…

Comments

• Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    hedless wrote:
    Nice job Cuong. Great action stills. Did it take you a lot of shots to filter through?

I took a total of 215 shots in a span of about 3 hours. My keeper rate is definitely more than the 10 posted, so I'm happy with that. I had to be selective because it takes time to do noise reduction on the ones selected due to the high ISO 3200.
    lisap wrote:
    It's always fun taking photos of the kids, isn't it?? :) Great shots and I love the close-ups you took. Such neat angles.

Thanks, Lisa. It's much more fun to shoot their practice than the actual competition. I should do this more often.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    dcorrindcorrin Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    Each photographer will upload between 1 and 10 of their best images from the day in a single post to the “A day in the life of dgrin! - the Big Reveal” entry thread that I will start one week after the day of the shoot (one photographer – one post – up to 10 photos).
    <o:p></o:p>
    -paul
    I seem to be extra techo challenged today. I don't have any experience with this software, and can't seem to figure out how to get my images into a post.

Feeling like an idiot, I am asking for help.
    Dwight Corrin (dcorrin)
    EOS 5D, EOS 40D
    dcorrin.smugmug.com
    dcorrin.aminus3.com
  • Options
    fayefaye Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    dcorrin wrote:
    I seem to be extra techo challenged today. I don't have any experience with this software, and can't seem to figure out how to get my images into a post.

Feeling like an idiot, I am asking for help.

Hi Dwight - here is a tutorial on posting a photo in Dgrin forums:

http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1083138
    Faye
    :ivar

blog ~ Galleries ~ Facebook
  • Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    Wow!
    The day in the life is a smashing success!

Everyone who has posted has done so with some amazing images!
    very fun to look at! clap.gif
  • Options
    lisaplisap Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    Having so much fun seeing the pictures get posted. :)

Pyro - So jealous that you've got all of those blossoms! The street lights and sign look so good. My son really likes the street light picture.

anwmn1 - Nice wedding shots :) I think I like the black and white ones most.

David - I like some of the angles you took some of the shots from. Gives a nice perspective. Like that spooky looking tree!

Aaron - Looks like a very cool day! Love the shots with the surfer in them :)

Greensquared - I love the angles you used to capture ordinary things and make them look really interesting :)

sherstone - Love your photos. Looks like you probably got the snow we should have gotten that weekend. Instead we got summer weather out here in Ontario!! :)

TPBinKC - Those kites are awesome! I love the colours in your photos.

Elaine - My 4 yr old wants your ladybug bell. It's 'so cool!' he said. :) Love seeing the plants all nice and green with the flowers already up. Seeing that car makes me miss my blue beetle *sniff*.

dcorrin - What a beautiful place and such a neat theme!

VisualXpressions - Awesome shots. Love that they are in black and white.

Can't wait to see more! :D

-- Lisa P.
  • Options
    pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    This is so cool!
    These pictures you guys have taken are even more varied than I thought they were going to be!

Lighthouses, cats, cars, horses (still going iloveyou.gif over any piccie with horses in it, since starting riding last september :D ), Paris... hedless was probably shooting somewhere between the Shire and Bree, and snow for crying out loud! lol3.gif

BWs, selective colors, wierd effects, nice angles... even straight-outta-cameras look nice too 'cause you guys shoot well.

Fantastic!

Hey Paul, wait a while, let it settle and let's do this again around mid-summer? thumb.gif
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • Options
    TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    I love the ALL the photos....GREAT JOB...

I love the ACTUAL MY DAY shots of Greensquared. Those photos brought back MANY MANY Memories....but I think I would have posted one of myself at the end of the day sitting at the table, with a coffee, and me pulling my hair out..LMAO.

Great Job Everyone, and again Thanks Paul

Donna
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • Options
    greenpeagreenpea Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    Paul, I love the idea of the lighthouse! I've been meaning to try and get out and photograph all of our local lighthouses! That was great!

And welcome to my buddy and new dgrinner: "tag"

...also, please everyone forgive me for playing so loose with the rules. rolleyes1.gif
    I couldn't help but to post that. :D
    Andrew
    initialphotography.smugmug.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera" - Dorothea Lange
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 26, 2008
    Congrats gang, I think you've set a new record for most photo-filled thread. EVER!!!

Even on a fast connection, it a took a little bit for them all to load! Good stuff, I viewed them all. thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Congrats gang, I think you've set a new record for most photo-filled thread. EVER!!!

Even on a fast connection, it a took a little bit for them all to load! Good stuff, I viewed them all. thumb.gif

Yeah scrolling down to the reply button is quite a task! rolleyes1.gif

Must say it was cool to look through all the pictures.
    PaulThomasMcKee: All those images were awesome! I had no clue what to expect going in and I said to myself this a professional presentation. Easy to layout into a monthly calendar to sell at tourist sites.

Cuong: How is Jamba Juice? I walked by one the day of this shoot before I took pictures and the line was sooooooo long! I just kept walking! Nice pictures. My favorite is lift-off. Can't wait for the Olympics!

hedless: Great series. I like 3, 9 and 10. Not a cloud in the sky!

Flyinggina: How many times am I going to say great series? I love these photos especially 1,5, 7 and 8. #8 is beautiful especially the people zonked out in the front.

faye: Your photos made that "normal" Saturday look extraordinary. Nice collage too.

eoren1: I didn't even notice a kid in the swing till my wife pointed him out. I suspect it would have been more blurring without parental supervision! Nice set. Love #6.

Travis: It's April 19th and they are getting a tan and I'm trying to decide if I should wear jeans and a jacket still! I need to move! Usually I say what a difference a day makes but now I'm saying how much things can change in a day! Couldn't pick a favorite. All lovely shots.

HoofClix: Great series. My favorite is the "the feature race"!

jrnylst: I need to travel MUCH more. Better to bury the tripod than the camera! I love all these shots, St. George Temple looks stunning.

Mr. 2H2O: Gross! Ah childhood!

lisap: Love the simple shots and DOF! Sunrise shot is my favorite! I love sunrises probably because I'm on the east coast.

tag: Beatiful. My fav is the first one of them beating the drum.

pyroPrints.com: Nice shots! I like the springs here and "Damn machines" Laughing.gif!

anwmn1: considering the problems, the shots turned out great!

David: Wasn't cold enough to keep people off the beach! eek7.gif

AaronNelson: Nice shots. I really like the silhouette shot.

Greensquared: BLah. Bills. rolleyes1.gif Great story!

sherstone: Blah. Snow. That's so January. Lovely photos interesting how they got noticably warmer.

TPBinKC: The last photo I really like the treatment. Beautiful color and day for kids.

Elaine: Love that third shot with the Bug. :D

dcorrin: That's a lot of cameras! Great theme.

VisualXpressions: My fav is "The Old Timer Crew". Are they really deploying soon?

vandana: When it changed from birds to landscapes I nearly fell out my seat! My favorite is the flat lands and the dirt road. thumb.gif

Pexi: Nice shots. I especially like #4. All the work paid off. I think you'd prefer to spend a bachelors weekend with Nikolai's models though.

pyry: Nice series. I really like the horse shots!

johnloguk: Whoa. Nice effect! Favorite is the prison from above.

slpollett: The NFL Draft was today. Football's not forgotten! :D

JGD: I thought that was Hillary at first heh.

bmktdan: #2, Did he stop the ball? mwink.gif

Nikolai: mmmmmmmm

mtmillz: Beautiful location! Not something I can see myself doing. Maybe walking down 8000 ft to a warm beach. ne_nau.gif

Tentacion: Funk you too! I like her dress. She's pretty too. Also like the shot of the guys on the playground.

annaelycm: Great series!

achambers: Can I pay with cash?

evoryware: guess I shouldn't comment on these... :hide
    naughty.gif
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Options
    rrcolejrrrcolejr Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Thanks Paul. You showed me how much I miss living in the PacNorWest. Can't wait until I can move back up there.

Ronnie
  • Options
    johnlogukjohnloguk Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    My eyes are overloaded now :)
    I've spent so long going through all the galleries that my eyes have just given up! So much wonderful stuff, tons of variation, snapshots of life from all round the world, everyday shots and magical moments all captured forever.

If I start picking out my favourites I know I'll miss someone out so I won't even try, and anyway every single image has some merit, no one wasted a shot.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my watercolours, I'm just glad that I finally managed to upload everything to the right place. I have a whole gallery of watercolours at http://johnloguk.smugmug.com/gallery/4518270_XDZuH#P-1-15 if anyone would like a further dose of them. And I'm happy to share what I did, just email me.

Thanks to Paul for coming up with this concept, can't wait for the next one :)
  • Options
    James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Just wanted to say that all those shots are awesome. I did not participate in this one but hope another weill be done on a day I don't have to work 12 hours.
  • Options
    PaulThomasMcKeePaulThomasMcKee Registered Users Posts: 429 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    hedless wrote:
    Paul, all I got to say is wow... priceless
    Sounds like a lot of driving, that many lighthouses in one day is amazing. Good choice on the antique effect.

Thanks hedless.

Your shots are really wonderful! The area looks really familiar because my family and I took a similar hike in the Briones Regional Park last summer. Of course at that time all the grasses were brown and there had even been a small fire near the top that threatened some homes. I'd really like to get down that way at this time of year to see the area in all its verdant splendor.

Thanks for sharing your day!
  • Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    evoryware wrote:
    ...Cuong: How is Jamba Juice? I walked by one the day of this shoot before I took pictures and the line was sooooooo long! I just kept walking! Nice pictures. My favorite is lift-off. Can't wait for the Olympics!...

According to Dominique, Jamba Juice is the best. I'm impressed that you took the time to comment on all the posters. Thanks for sharing yours pics of Union Square; interesting characters.

faye wrote:
    I loved the gymnastics shots - good eye for details!

Faye, I enjoy your close-ups and the car show collage.

Paul, you did it. Such a simple yet brilliant idea. Everyone is having a blast checking out all the amazing shots being posted. I'm glad to have a decent DSL connection at times like this.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    hedlesshedless Registered Users Posts: 9 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Thanks hedless.

Your shots are really wonderful! The area looks really familiar because my family and I took a similar hike in the Briones Regional Park last summer. Of course at that time all the grasses were brown and there had even been a small fire near the top that threatened some homes. I'd really like to get down that way at this time of year to see the area in all its verdant splendor.

Thanks for sharing your day!

Ah thanks! Yep, it was up in Briones Regional Park coming from Pleasant Hill, I live 3 miles east of the trail head. It was the first time going up there so I had no clue as to what kind of shots I could take, which is more exciting though. Just moved here so I'm slowly spiraling out through the different trails. Anytime you are down here, feel free to bug me! I love giving suggestions or being tour guide.

Do the shots that I took look too average? That's what I'm feeling. The more I read through dgrin, the better my ideas are getting. I would do things a little different if I were to do it again.

Thanks everyone for putting such a splendor of pictures up! What was unexpected for me was that I got to see what the other dgrinners were doing on that same day. It was like having little windows into everyone's world for a short period of time. Now I kinda feel like my saturday was boring compared to what other people were doing. thumb.gif
    I'm learning a lot just by seeing how others would compose their shots and how they strike a different feeling depending upon their subject and method.

I'll compose a feedback list a little later for everyone. Wanted to wait a bit to see if others get posted first.

Cheers!

Damond
  • Options
    lisaplisap Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Just catching up on the ones that were put up after my last post yesterday :)

Vandana - WOW! They are all so beautiful!!

Pexi - Love your garden furniture!! The grain in the wood is so beautiful, especially in pic#2. What a great view you have too.

pyry - Such a lot going on in your day. Loved the photos.

johnloguk - Love the castle and textures!! :)

slpollett - Such beautiful flowers :) Nothing like that in bloom yet in my backyard :( My 4 yr old really likes that cat. ;)

JGD - Everyone looks so happy. :) Looks like there were a lot of people there!

bmktdan - I love that first one! Beautiful. :)

Nikolai - Fabulous photos!! I liked the setting too.

mtmillz - What spectacular views! Makes my 7km hike look like it was just a walk down the block!! :)

Tentacion - Nice set :) I think the first is my fav.

annaelycm - Great birds! I felt like I was snooping into their lives through your photos. :)

achambers - What a busy day! Did they get to feed you through that rope web too??

greenpea - Loved that video!! :)

evoryware - Fabulous photos. I really love looking at photos that you guys take on the streets. I'm way too self conscious to shoot random people like that.

Dee - Loved that first one and I really enjoyed the story that told of your day as well. :)

JavaLover - Loved that expression on your daughter's face. I see that from my kid too (often..haha). I really like that reptile photo.

Shudderz - Loved those car shots you took, especially the colours in 6 through 10.

photoj - I so enjoyed looking through the action shots. It's always nice to see kids getting rid of that excess energy!

Karrie McD - I don't know what you were worried about girl!! Those are GREAT photos! :)

I've really enjoyed viewing all of the photos posted. (I hope I didn't miss commenting on any) Who knew that following strangers around for a day could be so interesting!! :D

Thanks again Paul for organizing and to everyone for participating and posting their photos. I can't wait until the next time!!

-- Lisa P.
  • Options
    VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Probably will deploy sometime this year... I talked to their CO to ask permission to shoot. They don't tell them when, they just tell them to be ready... The old timers were a hoot!

I like superman the best... I allways enjoy your work! thumb.gif

Winston
    evoryware wrote:
    VisualXpressions: My fav is "The Old Timer Crew". Are they really deploying soon?
    naughty.gif
  • Options
    mtmillzmtmillz Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    I have very much enjoyed viewing every ones “a day in the life.” I am brand new to smugmug, in fact I am still on the 14 day trail, but that will soon change. I have been poking around dgrin for awhile now and this was my first pic post. I was planning on getting in on the next rounds of LPS, but with the recent news…no such luck. Great shots to everyone and hopefully I can find time to been less of an observer and more of a participator.

http://milesmckeephotography.smugmug.com
  • Options
    Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    darn!
    Man, to bad I have a slow internet connection!! I can't look at all the photos yet. It gives up and starts xing out the photos. I'll have to wait till I can get out of the sticks into civilization before I can check out everyones photos.:(: I should be able to see them all on Tuesday night...

I didn't mean to be late putting up my day. I was out of town on Saturday.

Can't wait to check all your photos out on Tuesday!!!!
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."
  • Options
    achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    evoryware
    Can I pay with cash?
    - All you need is to find a benefactor, we spent about 45 minutes picking up sticks from a campsite that was flooded during the spring rains. All in all it was easy work, I spent about half my time taking pictures.

lisap
    What a busy day! Did they get to feed you through that rope web too??
    - I spared them the agony of having to pick me up.
    Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."
  • Options
    Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    A great success
    Obviously this idea is enjoyed greatly by both participants and viewers. It really is a lot of fun to see what each of us do on an average day picked out of the year. We capture so much insight into our interests, hobbies, and styles.

I propose making this a regular occurence with some frequency - maybe once per quarter (four times a year) or just twice per year to make it really special for everyone?

- Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
  • Options
    jrnylstjrnylst Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    Add me to the list of DGrinners thankful to have a decent connection now so I can finally view all the photos!

Mr. 2H20: OH MY GOSH!!! Great shots, but man, what a mess!

LisaP: Good eye. Great texture.

Tag: Welcome, and very nice taste of the orient.

Pyro: You did indeed get some nice shots. I love the blossom tree.

Anwmn: Great job in your first time as lead! Love #4, #7, #8, #9.

David: The black and white is a very nice touch after such color at the beginning.

Aaron: #2 is fab! #4 really tells a story.

Emily: The slant on the photos really gives your gallery a sense of topsy turvy humor.

Sherstone: Some of us have had enough of winter for one year! But your white shots are so calm and peaceful. #5, #8, #9 and #10 really warm me up!

TBPinKC: Awesome color! Making the best of the wind!

Elaine: I love the snow on the iris, and your third and fourth shots really shows the mistimed weather.

dcorrin: That was just plain fun. Great theme!

Winston: The Old Timer Crew is awesome. Love the way the black and white enhances the feel of all the photos.

Vandana: As always, you take my breath away. Love the mood of the flats.

Pexi: Funny! You've made a routine day look photogenic!

Pyry: Pool shot is extra cool!

John: I knew yours would be worth the wait. Nice work on enhancing the clouds.

slpollett: I always love wildflowers, but that football makes that shot such a keeper!

JGD: The snow shot is great. I couldn't tell by the quality of your pictures that you haven't been shooting people. Looks like full-fledged news coverage.

bmktdan: Welcome to the show! Love the magnolias.

Nik: You must do this for a living. Nice work.

mtmillz: Not more snow!!! No!!! Just teasing. I love winter mountain climbing, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Your pictures truly do make me want to get back out there before the snow melts.

Tentacion: Nice job with what must have been miserable lighting.

Anna: You've mesmerized me. I love wildlife.

achambers: That was great! More wonderful memories.

Greenpea: Cute! I wonder if she would have taken nose dives if you'd have done stills...

evoryware: Good job, especially since you didn't even know we were doing DITL that day!

Dee: Great composite. What a nightmare. Nice way to cap off the day though. Love your final shot.

JavaLover: I can't wait to go looking for pictures of your other hobby. Very nice!

Heather: Nice detail, great color!

Karrie: #3 and #5 are precious. Nice collection.

Kwork: I'll bet the team loves when you show up with a camera! I'd be buying your shots of my kid!

Great job all. Loved the variety. Still think we ought to do this every season.
    alias Snowcatcher, but still a jrnylst at heart
    http://snowcatcher.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    jrnylst was in my hood! and bagging on my home town of good old Cedar City...:D

snow canyon is just a few block away for me, those cactus flowers are really everywhere this week, next couple of weeks the yuccas will be in bloom....

good shots, thumb.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    jrnylstjrnylst Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    Aaron, I hope you don't mind that under the circumstances, I don't go back for the yucca in full bloom. :D

We absolutely loved Snow Canyon and wouldn't mind camping out there next time around instead of holing up in a hotel. Everything we saw in southwestern Utah was wonderful. It's just a bit challenging to fully enjoy a week in the sticks when you know you're going to get a budget-busting "payment due" at the end.
    alias Snowcatcher, but still a jrnylst at heart
    http://snowcatcher.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    fayefaye Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    enjoying everyone's day!
    Still enjoying the pictures from everyone's Saturday!

Pexi - Very fun commentary and exceptional images. #2 is my fave.

pyry - Great array of events

John - Lovely watercolour effect!

Sherry - Beautiful flora and fauna photos

Jim G. - Superb photo journalism

bmktdan - Lovely magnolia and sports shots

Nikolai - A difficult day, but you persevered with great style! :)

mtmmillz - Fabulous snow shots

tenacion - Rich, colorful and musical!

Anna - Excellent egret shots... love the gators!

Alan C. - Wonderful collection of images!

Andrew - Siena looks great! She's a very good skier.

evoryware - Loved all the NYC shots - thank you!

Dee - Excellent coverage, despite the wind. I loved the lilacs, my fave floral scent.

javalover - All lovely shots - well done!

Heather - Super car show coverage.

Photoj - Loved the soccer shots.

Karrie - Well done Saturday images.

Kevin - Loved all the baseball pics - #1 is great.
    Faye
    :ivar

blog ~ Galleries ~ Facebook
  • Options
    TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    jrnylst wrote:

Tentacion: Nice job with what must have been miserable lighting.

Great job all. Loved the variety. Still think we ought to do this every season.

The skin coloring that the photos depict is from the "red" spotlight and sometimes the turning color lights, which btw Cheers has LOTS of.....I guess musicians just love color lights, according to them it gives ambience to the mood..Laughing.gif

Thanks Again.

PS: Have I mentioned that this was a really cool idea of yours Paul....Such variety....
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    I must say that I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's photos from this day's shoots. This was such a wonderful idea Paul, so thank you for getting everyone 'together' for this. I would also like to see this 'regularly' or at least a few times a year (quarterly maybe?).

Paul: I really love your lighthouses and your presentations of them. Very nicely done.

Cuong: My daughter is also a gymnast, but I've never gone to a practice session to take pictures. Maybe I should--you really captured some great shots.

hedless: Love the b&w and the mossy tree across the trail.

flyinggina: Thanks for the glimpse of Paris!

Faye: Love the kitty!! and the roses, too.

eorenl: Very cute shot of big brother poking little sister's nose. I just love it.

Travis: I really love the first and last shots.

hoofclix: looks like a fun day at the races.

johnloguk: I love the watercolor effects. Very original. Lovely work.

jrnylst: Love the montage and the Utah sunset is beautiful.

Mr. 2H2O: looks like a messy, fun day

lisap: O!M!G! I love them all. I think #3 is my favorite though.

tag: I love the variety of kimonos.

pyroprints: that puppy is just toooo cute.

anwmn1: Very nice wedding shots

David Williams: all very nice, I especially like the b&w

aaronnelson: I love the sunset & night shots--especially the bike on the beach.

greensquared: Love the butterfly shot & the last one is very cute.

sherstone: Simply awesome!! Cute dog, love #9, #2, & #3

tpkinke: Love the bright colors and kites

Elaine: Great bike bell! How cute is that?!

dcorrin: quite an original theme--looks fun. Lovely garden setting, too.

visual xpression: great series

vandana: I just love your big skies.

pexi: I love your table AND the view from your deck.

pyry: Very nice--love the very last one

jgd: almost makes politics look fun

bmktdan: I love your flowers

nikolai: lovely models and great location

mtmillz: Brrrrrrrr! Beautiful, though.

Tentacion: Rock on!

annaelycm: I love the birds--especially the reflection

achambers: great, fun day with the scouts

greenpea: cute video

evoryware: Great people shots!

Dee: Great shots and great story, too. I love the wave crashing on the shore.

javalover: Great variety--I especially love the ice plant flower (and the kitty of course!)

shudderz: Wonderful car shots--love the angles and the colors

photog: nice soccer shots--love some of those expressions!

karrieMcD: I really love #5. That dude in #8 looks downright scary!

kwork: I love those expressions on the ball players.

rhinotherunt: Awwwww! love the baby geese!

I hope to do this again one day.

Sherry
  • Options
    David WilliamsDavid Williams Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited April 29, 2008
    What a Show!
    Paul: First, Thank's for this great project. Your photos are awsome.

Cuong: Love the feet! as well as the rest.

hedless: Fantastic, I love trees anyway, the lighting is so atmospheric[FONT=&quot], a great sense of age with the low oak, did you see the face in/on it? A very artistic set.

flyinggina: [FONT=&quot]Wow! We love Paris as much as trees, lol. What a lovely set. The girl texting, I wish I could take photos of people unawares, I’m scared of getting punched on the nose.:-)[/FONT]

Faye: Thanks for your comments, I love the water shot and the rose, that's not to say I don't like them all, I do.

eorenl: These shots put a smile on my face, [FONT=&quot]remembering when mine were that young make the most of it, they soon grow up!!

[/FONT] Travis: Well it realy looks like you had a good day, superb photos, Oh I wish I were younger:-)

hoofclix: A day at the races. Your shots make it happen, I'm right there with you.

jrnylst: Thank you for your comments. Wow can we swop houses for a week! What views! and what photos, good, good, good !!

Mr. 2H2O: looks like you had a good time, but that lasagna is making me hungry.

lisap: These are stunning shots, so good, how artistic nature is, and how well you capture it.

tag: Good movement, lighting and vibrant colours

pyroprints: Yeah, I love your work, these certainly live up to it

anwmn1: You must be very pleased with these, they are lovely photos and very [FONT=&quot]Professional[/FONT]

aaronnelson: Well what can I say? Not a lot! The photos says it all. So very, very good

Emily: You have such a good eye for photos, I always enjoy seeing your work.

sherstone: Again, just some great shots. Beautiful

TPBinKC: I Love the vibrancy of your photos

Elaine: Atmosphere, it's all there! Only four but four lovely ones.

dcorrin: Looks like you enjoyed your day, grat shots.

visual xpression: Very atmospheric

vandana: OK, you have the WOW factor, brilliant photography

pexi: Hey, can you come over and do mine next?? So Crisp.

pyry: Creativity maybe hard but you sure are creative

johnloguk: Hey I'm comming to Lincoln to take some shots like yours, so get the beer in, lol I love that effect on the old buildings.

Sherry: Thak you for your comments. What lovely flower photos, you have captured them superbly.

jgd: Good shots all round

bmktdan: Movement and stillness, terrific shots

nikolai: Yes !!!!!! I like them !!!!

mtmillz: Exhillarating or what!

Tentacion: What fantastic shots

annaelycm: Again the wow factor

achambers: Takes me back to my jamboree days

greenpea: And this takes me back to when I was a ski instructor, What a lovely video, and the music!

evoryware: Thanks for your comments, of course it wasn't cold enough to stop people going on the beach! We're a hardy race :-) Stunning shots, you are such a good photographer.

Dee: Well it sure was windy and you capture that well in the sea shots, I wish it had been that bright over here lol.

javalover: Realy good set of photos.

shudderz: I have come to expect nothing less from you! Fantastic phographs. Well done

photoj: Realy good action shots

karrieMcD: So good, all of them

kwork: It's another WOW. Superb

rhinotherunt: All Very Good

Quark: You sure you don't live in Holland? wonderful photos

Flydragon: A lovely end to a great show [/FONT]
  • Options
    PaulThomasMcKeePaulThomasMcKee Registered Users Posts: 429 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2008
    Great shots Magpie - I'm glad you got your pics posted. I especially like the robin in the grass. thumb.gif

BeachBill, those are some sweet woodies! What a great way to spend an afternoon.

I'm going to be offline for a few days so I just wanted to say how great it was to look at everyone's photos and read all the descriptions. I've been through them all at least three times. What a great way to take a trip and never leave the farm.

Cheers!