Options

A day in the life of dgrin! (an unofficial challenge)…

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Had to do some huntin' to find the replyin' thread.....really great idea Paul and a real success.......
    I have a question for TessaHD........I pm'ed this to her also........

How did you convince a bride to walk out into the water with her dress on??

I haven't yet met a bride that wasn't afraid of grass stains or getting the bottom of her dress dirty from walking across the parking lot.....but to stroll out into a body of water.....no waaaaaay.
    Fantastic series from all participants.....even the overly late ones rolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    Had to do some huntin' to find the replyin' thread.....really great idea Paul and a real success.......

I haven't yet met a bride that wasn't afraid of grass stains or getting the bottom of her dress dirty from walking across the parking lot.....but to stroll out into a body of water.....no waaaaaay.
    Fantastic series from all participants.....even the overly late ones rolleyes1.gif

I've had an increasing number of brides asking me about a "trash the dress" session. It's becoming more and more popular. There will always be those wanting to keep the dress pristine....but some are discovering it will only get preserved, put in a box, and never taken out of the closet. Instead, they have a "trash the dress" sitting and get some incredible images.
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson
  • Options
    Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:

Hi Art - I PM'd you. But so others know too, this was a "trash the dress" session at a photography conference. We had two models in used dresses and it was sooooo nice to pose them how we wanted and to have all the time in the world. I highly recommend it! Great learning experience.
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341