Options

Pay It Forward Thread: list your items HERE!

Comments

• Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2007
    doema wrote:
    I'll take the filter if it is still avail. Dunno if shipping to the states is something you would be willing to do.

Let me know, thanks.

I have a RC-5 remote that will work with a Canon XTI (and some of Cannon's point and shoot cameras) that I can send you.

Let me know, thanks!

doema

You are welcome to the filter!
    Please PM me your name and mailing address so I can put it in the mail for you.

No need to send me the other items, maybe someone here might want them though.

I'm happy the filter has found a better home than my shelf.

Sean
  • Options
    xrisxris Registered Users Posts: 546 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2007
    Hmmmm!
    doema wrote:
    I have a RC-5 remote that will work with a Canon XTI (and some of Cannon's point and shoot cameras) that I can send you.
    Hey Doema! I'd certainly take that remote off your hands, but I'm in Canada too!

Let me know if, and how, you'd like to handle this one.eek7.gif
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • Options
    doemadoema Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2007
    RC-5 remote
    PM me your address and I'll get it out to you.

xris wrote:
    Hey Doema! I'd certainly take that remote off your hands, but I'm in Canada too!

Let me know if, and how, you'd like to handle this one.eek7.gif
  • Options
    edited November 29, 2007
    Canon RC-5 wireless remote
    Thanks sherstone for the filter!

I am paying it forward with a Canon RC-5 wireless remote. Will work with Canon Rebel (XT or XTi), Elph, Elan, and Sure Shot digital cameras.

More info from the B&H site:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/116234-REG/Canon_2467A001_RC_5_Remote_Controller.html

First PM gets this thing shipped! Good Luck! :ivar
  • Options
    zclinzclin Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2007
    PM sent for RC-5.
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2007
    Canon FD rear lens cap. This is for an older breach mount lens, not a bayonet mount.

Let me know if you can use this. It's FREE!!! (no shipping fees)
  • Options
    edited November 30, 2007
    Canon RC-5 remote
    doema wrote:
    Thanks sherstone for the filter!

I am paying it forward with a Canon RC-5 wireless remote. Will work with Canon Rebel (XT or XTi), Elph, Elan, and Sure Shot digital cameras.

More info from the B&H site:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/116234-REG/Canon_2467A001_RC_5_Remote_Controller.html

First PM gets this thing shipped! Good Luck! :ivar

Remote goes to ZCLIN.
  • Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2007
    doema wrote:
    I'll take the filter if it is still avail. Dunno if shipping to the states is something you would be willing to do.

Let me know, thanks.

Let me know, thanks!

doema

I put your new filter in the mail today. don't expect it for about 10+ days though as the surface mail to the US is not the fastest.
  • Options
    zclinzclin Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2007
    I have two items:

1. 58mm Haze Filter: goes to DrDavid.
    2. Film Leader Retriver

PM me if you want either.
  • Options
    edited December 7, 2007
    filter
    Thanks!

Have a great weekend and Happy Holidays!

sherstone wrote:
    I put your new filter in the mail today. don't expect it for about 10+ days though as the surface mail to the US is not the fastest.
  • Options
    darryldarryl Registered Users Posts: 997 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2007
    Looking for Velcro Foam Divider for Tamrac 601
    Hi -- back in April my old 601 case got stolen along with my original Digital Rebel, 18-55 kit, 70-300 crap lens, and nifty 50mm. (Yeah, I don't exactly remember how now, but somehow all that gear fit into that tiny bag -- oh, maybe it was a 602.)

http://www.tamrac.com/601.htm

ANYways, I recently got a replacement XTi and the 50mm and have another old Tamrac 601. But there's no foam divider, so right now the 18-55 is in bubblewrap banging around a bit too much. Does anybody happen to have one of those Velcro Foam Dividers from a camera bag that they're not using?

Thanks!
  • Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2007
    darryl wrote:
    ANYways, I recently got a replacement XTi and the 50mm and have another old Tamrac 601. But there's no foam divider, so right now the 18-55 is in bubblewrap banging around a bit too much. Does anybody happen to have one of those Velcro Foam Dividers from a camera bag that they're not using?

Thanks!

Hey, I have a few foam dividers. Can you measure the width and height that you need and let me know? I'll see if I have anythingthat matches.
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    darryldarryl Registered Users Posts: 997 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2007
    darkdragon wrote:
    Hey, I have a few foam dividers. Can you measure the width and height that you need and let me know? I'll see if I have anythingthat matches.

Hi! 3"x5" or thereabouts would probably do the trick. I need to have the "hooks" along the sides (although I imagine that's standard).

Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    LP16LP16 Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited December 20, 2007
    This is a great idea! This is how i got most of my camera gear from a great person. They gave me a almost new F100/ 20-35mm 2.8/ 24mm 2.8 and 50mm 1.4 for nothing other than i wanted to get into photography. My friends grandpa worked at a newspaper and it had been sitting for a year unused (since they switched to digital) He got them to donate it to me and he gave me a nice collection of glass from himself as well. As soon as i have something to give i gladly will!
  • Options
    aquaticvideographeraquaticvideographer Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    Does anyone have a spare BP-11 (I think that's the right number, it's the battery for the original Digital Rebel)? Even a well-used one would be really helpful. I bought a bum new one from Adorama... :cry...My original BP-11 doesn't hold much of a charge anymore.

Any help much appreciated.
  • Options
    z_28z_28 Registered Users Posts: 956 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    You need BP-511 or better BP-511A, or any reliable generic copy of them thumb.gif
    D300, D70s, 10.5/2.8, 17-55/2.8, 24-85/2.8-4, 50/1.4, 70-200VR, 70-300VR, 60/2.8, SB800, SB80DX, SD8A, MB-D10 ...
    XTi, G9, 16-35/2.8L, 100-300USM, 70-200/4L, 19-35, 580EX II, CP-E3, 500/8 ...
    DSC-R1, HFL-F32X ... ; AG-DVX100B and stuff ... (I like this 10 years old signature :^)
  • Options
    edited January 21, 2008
    Thanks!
    z_28 wrote:
    You need BP-511 or better BP-511A, or any reliable generic copy of them thumb.gif

Thanks much! BP-511 or BP-511A is what I meant. deal.gif Unfortunately my generic Adorama copy just plain never worked. ne_nau.gif But if anyone has an old spare that works, even if it has lost some capacity, I would be most grateful.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    Thanks much! BP-511 or BP-511A is what I meant. deal.gif Unfortunately my generic Adorama copy just plain never worked. ne_nau.gif But if anyone has an old spare that works, even if it has lost some capacity, I would be most grateful.

You didnt send it back ?
  • Options
    edited January 21, 2008
    gus wrote:
    You didnt send it back ?

As stoopid as this sounds, it took me a long time to realize that the problem was with the battery. I think I'm past the time when I can send it back.
  • Options
    JillGJillG Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2008
    Art Wolf sent
    I've sent one Bolivia to Saurora, and one to Madirect.
    I've also sent Africa-Madagascar to bham..
    JillG wrote:
    Hi, I stupidly put this in the wrong thread, since no one replied, I deleted it and hope the message doesn't show up twice.

Anyway, I recorded Travels from the Edge, "Bolivia" with Art Wolf. It's a fun 1/2 hour show, produced by Canon. Kind of neat to watch a travel piece with a photog. Bolivia is amazing !!! Mountains, flamingos, lakes, desert, saltflats, cactus. The video is stunning, the landscape stills are amazing, and sureal, I even liked the music rolleyes1.gif.

Since it's copied from TV, it's not copy protected . Any one with a computer that can make DVDs can copy it. Then you can keep it and send a copy to the next person.

Any interest?
    Jill

Jill
    Jill
  • Options
    James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2008
    Hope it is ok to post these. I lso have some books I will be adding to this list to get rid of as well.

What I have:

1 - 25ft monitor cable(I mistakenly thought this was longer like 50ft. but after looking at it rolled up it has to be a 25ft cable)

Couple of PC games:

1 - Doom 3
    1 - Unreal Tournament 2003
    1 - Unreal Tournament 2004
    1 - Day of Defeat
    1 - Mafia w/ Prima's Official Strategy Guide

I only need to cover shipping costs on these items and would like to first see if there is any interest before I give one person everything. If no one wants this stuff by Monday it is in File 13.
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2008
    Is the monitor cable d-sub (blue-analog) or DVI (white-digital)?
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2008
    Pupator wrote:
    Is the monitor cable d-sub (blue-analog) or DVI (white-digital)?

Black which is analog.
  • Options
    gagodfathergagodfather Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2008
    books
    rex if any of the books are photo related i would be interested in looking at the titles. being a noobie im sure i can learn from them. thanks
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2008
    Does anyone have a spare BP-11 (I think that's the right number, it's the battery for the original Digital Rebel)? Even a well-used one would be really helpful. I bought a bum new one from Adorama... :cry...My original BP-11 doesn't hold much of a charge anymore.

Any help much appreciated.

I have one that came back in my 30D when I sent it in for cleaning. The tech must have left it in there by accident. I charged it about 3 months ago and never used it. I just stuck it in my camera and it says it still has a full charge so it must work OK. It is the smaller capactiy BP-511 but it's better than nothing.

Let me know if you want it.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2008
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    I have... BP-511.
    I'll gladly be second in line for that battery.
    thumb.gif
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2008
    xris wrote:
    I'll gladly be second in line for that battery.
    thumb.gif

I believe he said he has a BP-11 battery
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2008
    rex wrote:
    I believe he said he has a BP-11 battery
    Let me try this again...
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    I have one that came back in my 30D when I sent it in for cleaning. The tech must have left it in there by accident. I charged it about 3 months ago and never used it. I just stuck it in my camera and it says it still has a full charge so it must work OK. It is the smaller capactiy BP-511 but it's better than nothing. Let me know if you want it. Eric
    I'll gladly be second in line for that BP-511 battery Eric&Susan
    thumb.gif.
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2008
    Check your PMs
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    I have one that came back in my 30D when I sent it in for cleaning. The tech must have left it in there by accident. I charged it about 3 months ago and never used it. I just stuck it in my camera and it says it still has a full charge so it must work OK. It is the smaller capactiy BP-511 but it's better than nothing.

Let me know if you want it.

Eric

Left you a PM--much thanks!bowdown.gif
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2008
    Battery is gone to aquaticvideographer. Glad to help someone out.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com