Options

Pay It Forward Thread: list your items HERE!

Comments

• Options
    darryldarryl Registered Users Posts: 997 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Gifted - BP-511 Charger [Canon Digital Rebel - 300D]
    [Found taker -- thanks!]

Funny, this discussion about BP-511 batteries. Anybody need an extra charger?

My camera was stolen last April, but the charger was at home.

It's useless to me now as I've upgraded to a Rebel XTi, which uses different batteries (thanks a lot, Canon. :P)

So, if anybody needs a second charger for BP-511s or BP-512s, let me know.
  • Options
    darryldarryl Registered Users Posts: 997 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    Canon Body Cap?
    So as I was thinking the other night about how I want a new lens to play with, but am too cheap/poor to afford one, I thought -- hey, maybe I could try jerry-rigging my own pinhole "lens" out of a body cap.

But after ransacking my office and other likely suspects, I can't find that body cap that I had (uselessly) screwed into the rear lens cap (I don't know what the term is).

So -- does anybody have a spare?

Yes yes -- putting a lens cap that I have drilled a hole has the potential to introduce dust and plastic fragments into the body of my camera. It's ok -- I'm living dangerously. :-}

Thanks!
  • Options
    RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2008
    Visoneer PaperPort 6100 Color Scanner
    Barely used - parallel port connection to a PC (not USB). Includes scanner and power cable (the parallel cable disappeared some time ago for reasons unknown to me). The scanner can be seen here: Visioneer PaperPort 6100 (though this shows only the USB version). The site will give the proper driver and the manual.

If you are close by to Southern Maryland (within a day or two for ground shipping) then I will eat the shipping costs.

Interested? Send me a PM.
  • Options
    DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    A while back I got a Haze filter from this thread.. Now, I'd like to pay something forward. I recently got an i1XT, and can do printer profiles. SO, the first person to lay claim, gets a free printer profile clap.gif

I'll send you the files you need to print, and you need to mail it to me (without folding/damaging it, etc..). And, I'll email you back your shiny new profile! mwink.gif
  • Options
    DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    DrDavid wrote:
    A while back I got a Haze filter from this thread.. Now, I'd like to pay something forward. I recently got an i1XT, and can do printer profiles. SO, the first person to lay claim, gets a free printer profile clap.gif

I'll send you the files you need to print, and you need to mail it to me (without folding/damaging it, etc..). And, I'll email you back your shiny new profile! mwink.gif
    Looks like the free profile went to Eric&Susan (whoa! that was fast!!) thumb.gif
  • Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2008
    Cokin A Filter Holders & 49mm adapter
    So, I just got a bunch of Cokin A filters and adapter to play around with - along with a nifty little case that holds them all. So, I'm offering free to anyone who wants - all the little individual cases that came with each filter. Also a 49mm adapter plate, metal.

There are 4 plastic cases that are aprox 1/4 inch depth and 2 1/2 x 3 inch. There is one plastic case that is about 1/2 inch depth and 2 1/2 x 3 inch.

Offering all this stuff free - you just need to cover shipping if you are outside the USA (basically if shipping will be over $5 :D)

Well, hopefully someone can use this stuff for something. ne_nau.gif
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    edited February 19, 2008
    49mm Cokin A adapter
    darkdragon wrote:
    So, I just got a bunch of Cokin A filters and adapter to play around with - along with a nifty little case that holds them all. So, I'm offering free to anyone who wants - all the little individual cases that came with each filter. Also a 49mm adapter plate, metal.

Filter cases have been claimed, still have the adapter plate available.
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2008
    Sandisk Neoprene CF cases
    EDIT: ALL THE CASES ARE SPOKEN FOR. Hope everyone enjoys them :)
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2008
    More Neoprene CF card cases
    It's me again. I have another 2 new in package keyring neoprene card cases/holders. They are nifty looking and I think weather resistant too! Scroll up a couple of posts and you'll see the photo of them.

I also have 2 100% legal disks of Sandisk's Rescue PRO V. 3.2 for Windows and Mac. I guess the program is used for recovering files from CF cards even if the files have already been deleted (I have never tried this).

All these items are free, though a $2 shipping payment would be awesome to cover shipping and gas to the P.O. :D

One item per person please.
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2008
    Ok...whom has an old digital camera laying about that isnt being used & we all know...will probably never get used again. Dont let it rot...its needed.

Here are some pacific island kids that could use a bit of generosity. All you pay is the postage to New Zealand which i would assume is around $10.

Come on D/grin...lets show these kids we can get an old digital camera into each one of their hands.

• Options
    TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2008
    Giving away a B+W Schneider Proline 58mm Linear Polarizer. If any of you still shoot film, this is an amazing polarizer from what I've read. $4.60 flat rate priority mail envelope will cover the shipping of this.
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
    Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
    Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2008
    Anyone got any spare lens caps laying around (front)? I could really use a 49mm and a 55mm. I've got some Quantarray filters I can pay forward as well - details to come.
  • Options
    ekk_xtekk_xt Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited March 24, 2008
    hey guys .. got a extra rosco gel swatchbook available for anyone thats been looking for one. ill even pay for shipping .. just as long as you promise to pay it forward :D

first one to PM me, gets it! .. gimme a few days to find something to ship it out in though.

EDIT: gone :)
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2008
    Lotsa stuff...
    * Ritz Big Print Sample Pack - Photo Inkjet Paper.

* Canon BCI-21 Color Print Cartridge

* Paper Holder to be mounted on the side of a monitor
    We used to have this phone and found these items which we no longer have a use for.

* Kyocera Cell Phone Faceplate (NIB)

* Kyocera Cell Phone Car Charger (NIB)

* Kyocera Cell Phone Home Charger (x2)

UPDATE: Well... no one waned any of this, so off to Goodwill it went. Nothing here is available anylonger.
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2008
    Quick bump with updated PICs in my previous post of this thread...
    The above items will be heading to Goodwill by the weekend of the 26th if not claimed here.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited April 28, 2008
    Polorizer Filter
    I have a polorizer filter that I no longer need. It's 52mm. It's used but there are no scratches. All I ask is to pay the shipping costs.
    If you want it, send me an email at jeffandpenny@sbcglobal.net
    Shipping to U.S. only please.

<<<GONE>>>
  • Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2008
    UPDATE:::
    TRIGGERS GONE!!

LOOK OUT FOR RBGIVINS POST IN THE FUTURE TO PAY IT FWD:::

radio strobe triggers.

These are the Cactus V2's or infamous "EBay triggers"
    http://www.gadgetinfinity.com/product.php?productid=16766&cat=0&page=

I got them NIB and the transmitter didn't work. I contacted the company and they would have issued a refund. But I was just too busy (or lazy) to ship them back to Hong Kong.

This includes 1 transmitter and two receivers w/ all the stuff that came originally in the box.

NOTE:::::
    THE TRANSMITTER IS MOST LIKELY BROKEN. I CAN"T MAKE STROBES FIRE W/ THIS SETUP. But like I said, the receivers are fine. If your an electronics (not software) geek, I bet you could fix this.

I'll ship anywhere. But a few bucks to PayPal would be nice to help ship this off.

PM me.

-Jon
    UPDATE:::
    TRIGGERS GONE!!

LOOK OUT FOR RBGIVINS POST IN THE FUTURE TO PAY IT FWD:::
  • Options
    rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Radio strobe triggers.

These are the Cactus V2's or infamous "EBay triggers"
    http://www.gadgetinfinity.com/product.php?productid=16766&cat=0&page=

I got them NIB and the transmitter didn't work. I contacted the company and they would have issued a refund. But I was just too busy (or lazy) to ship them back to Hong Kong.

This includes 1 transmitter and two receivers w/ all the stuff that came originally in the box.

NOTE:::::
    THE TRANSMITTER IS MOST LIKELY BROKEN. I CAN"T MAKE STROBES FIRE W/ THIS SETUP. But like I said, the receivers are fine. If your an electronics (not software) geek, I bet you could fix this.

I'll ship anywhere. But a few bucks to PayPal would be nice to help ship this off.

PM me.

-Jon

I'll take these if still available. Send me a PM with your paypal address and how much you want for shipping.

-Grant
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    PM sent. Don't forget to pay it forward :D
  • Options
    edited May 15, 2008
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    PM sent. Don't forget to pay it forward :D

Let's see...I've been looking around for some photography related stuff and all I can come up with is:

(4) 3-Ring Binder Negative Sleeves (Fits 7 - 5 frame 35mm film segments)
    http://www.printfile.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2

(4) 3-Ring Binder 5 X 7 Sleeves (Fits two 5 X 7 per page)
    http://www.printfile.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=846

(3) 3-Ring Binder 8 X 10 Sleeves
    http://www.printfile.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=108

Some are slightly used a few aren't but have been in a binder. They are PrintFile brand.

I send these to whoever PM's me first with their address. No postage money is needed.

-Grant
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2008
    Alex has claimed the negative sleeves but said if anybody else wants the print sleeves they could have them so they are still available. If nobody claims by Monday they are all going to Alex...if he likes it or not! :D:D:D

-Grant
  • Options
    edited May 16, 2008
    rgbivens wrote:
    Alex has claimed the negative sleeves but said if anybody else wants the print sleeves they could have them so they are still available. If nobody claims by Monday they are all going to Alex...if he likes it or not! :D:D:D

-Grant

Print sleeves claimed.

Remember to pay it forward!

-Grant
  • Options
    FotoMikeFotoMike Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited June 3, 2008
    Canon Camera Strap
    Canon EOS Digital Camera strap, first one to PM gets it!

DSCN4674.jpg
  • Options
    James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
  • Options
    aquaticvideographeraquaticvideographer Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    rex wrote:

PM sent...
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2008
    PM replied
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2008
    Both books are gone
  • Options
    BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2008
    Maybe in some dark corner of a closet someone has a tripod and a camera bag they have no more need for it... Thought I would ask...
    I would of course pay postage to Escalante, Utah...
    I carry a 30D Canon with two lenses... just in case.
    Be well...
    Ara & Spirit
    The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
    My Gallery in progress...
    On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2008
    • Hynix 512MB SODIMM PC2-4200 (I have 2 sticks)
    • SanDisk CompactFlash PC Card Adapter. This will not fit the newer laptop "ExpressCard" slots - only the older PCMCIA slots. (TAKEN by Semore)
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    72mm Tiffen circ. polarizers, UV, and 812 filters! The circ. polarizer is the most used, but the glass on all three are clean!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com