Options

Pay It Forward Thread: list your items HERE!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2010
    Anyone want any of these things?

1 1 gb CF card
    1 2 gb CF card
    White flash diffuser
    Gold flash diffuser

The diffusers were used on my 580 EX and EX II, I don't know if there are compatibility issues with other flashes.

WEll that was fast, I just gave them away!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 7, 2011
    Anyone have a microSD to SD adapter they don't need?

EDIT: just bought one from ebay, thanks anyway
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    TrackerTracker Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2011
    PIF: Polaroid One Camera and 3 packs of Polaroid 600 film.
    I keep thinking I'll come up with some cool reason to keep it/use it, but I haven't so far. Getting ready to move cross country, so the de-clutter gene has kicked into high gear.
  • Options
    hillsidekimhillsidekim Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2011
    Sent PM to Tracker.
    Kim
    Western burbs of Chicago
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2011
    Anyone need a rear Body cap for a film Pentax 645.......I just found one......I can probably afford to amil it...but if you want it in a box (USPS flat rate small) then Postage $5.5 I think will need to be paypaled thanks

1232316042_QwSSH-X2.jpg
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    meta444meta444 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited April 1, 2011
    Pm
    bauerman wrote: »
    I thought that I would add something else to this effort.

I have a Hoya 58mm UV Filter that is in pristine shape just taking up space in my bag. Let me know if you are interested. I will cover packaging and shipping - you just have to send the address.

Jared

PM'd. Thanx.
  • Options
    jandrewnelsonjandrewnelson Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2011
    Filter!

Thanks for sending it to:

Jerry Nelson
    112 Broad St #2
    Asheville, NC 28801

www.meesoon.smugmug.com

Blessings
  • Options
    systemAsystemA Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited April 4, 2011
    Would anyone have a spare CF card reader by chance? The second one I bought for this computer stopped working (light won't turn on anymore). Greatly appreciated!!
  • Options
    jchinjchin Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2011
    systemA wrote: »
    Would anyone have a spare CF card reader by chance? The second one I bought for this computer stopped working (light won't turn on anymore). Greatly appreciated!!

I just picked up another one of these for my laptop, they are excellent; especially now that it is less than $11.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00109Y2DQ/onesimus/

I paid $19 for my first one and $13 for my 2nd one, now $11 for my third one. My old ones are still working (now for over 2 years).

Good luck.
    Johnny J. Chin ~ J. Chin Photography
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
    SmugMug referral coupon code: ix3uDyfBU6xXs
    (use this for a discount off your SmugMug subscription)
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2011
    You pay shipping only on any of these. I'm headed out of town Wednesday for 2 weeks so they might not get shipped until I get back.

1) Hoya HMC 52mm UV(N)
    2) Sigma DG UV Filter 52mm
    3) Promaster FTD 5700 Flash (A real cheap flash, but it works and it might be good for a beginner who needs to learn bounce flash)
    4) Quickqrip strap - this is the generic of the BlackRapid RS-7. It's fraying a bit but still works fine. I used this to figure out if I wanted this style of strap long-term. I did, so I bought the good one.
    5) Generic wrist strap. No name, no brand. Attaches to tripod mount.

If you request a free item - make sure you have something to pay forward. You'll need to post a freebie for someone else before I ship any of these to you. One item per person please.
  • Options
    edited September 12, 2011
    Pupator wrote: »
    You pay shipping only on any of these. I'm headed out of town Wednesday for 2 weeks so they might not get shipped until I get back.

1) Hoya HMC 52mm UV(N)
    3) Promaster FTD 5700 Flash (A real cheap flash, but it works and it might be good for a beginner who needs to learn bounce flash)
    4) Quickqrip strap - this is the generic of the BlackRapid RS-7. It's fraying a bit but still works fine. I used this to figure out if I wanted this style of strap long-term. I did, so I bought the good one.

If you request a free item - make sure you have something to pay forward. You'll need to post a freebie for someone else before I ship any of these to you. One item per person please.

I know a young beginner photographer that can use that generic wrist strap. If you won't mind considering sending to her as my "pay it forward", message me and I send you her address. Thanks.
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    Johnny - that's fine. PM me her address and I'll get it out when it can (warn her that if I don't make it to the PO tomorrow it'll be two weeks).
  • Options

1) Hoya HMC 52mm UV(N)

Johnny - that's fine. PM me her address and I'll get it out when it can (warn her that if I don't make it to the PO tomorrow it'll be two weeks).

Thanks. I won't even tell her. It would be a nice surprise!
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug