14567810»

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2004
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gubbs
    5491340-S.jpg

boy do i enjoy your street work, gubby! this shot could be improved by a tiny bit faster shutter, the people are just a bit too blurred imo. also it's a bit u.e. imo. a fun scene though, and perfect for the theme. keep at it, train stations are great spots for movement!

Thanks andy,

The dissapointment is me behind now :D .... back to onwards and upwards (hopefully)

These really are challenges, I look and look at the pictures and often miss the point. The idea of this picture was to try and get a current of people flowing through the station. So I darkened it with a solid black layer, trying to get the people to sort of become one?? Maybe I succeeded in doing that but at the expense of the overall picture (??) here is the original with only a minor level adjustment.

5585082-M.jpg

Thanks again for all the work andy!! Very much apreciated
  • Options
    lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    Lynnesite, great picture
    5568047-Th.jpg

Thank you, gubbs!

I have good models.
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Thanks to all who helped me, particularly David and Ginette, who logged on last night giving me valuable suggestions. I am going to use it as my screen saver.
    I don't think I would feel so good about it, if I had not borrowed the suggestions and implemented some of them in my way.

I am so happy. Thanks to all!
    ginger
    Ginger... Thank-you...
    And you SHOULD be proud... You have done well!
    ginette
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."