Options

Where to buy?

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,820 moderator
    edited October 3, 2007
    JLGould wrote:
    After seeing so many recommendations for Adorama, I went to check them out and noticed that several of the items I am in the market for are labeled Gray Market. Thoughts?

"Gray Market" or "Imported" are simply ways to describe items sold without a valid warranty in the particular country of sale. You are purchasing the item "at your risk" of failure.

Sometimes, manufacturers will waive the difference and repair or replace regardless of valid warranty, as long as the item is within the purchase age of a valid warranty. Understand that this is a policy decision and policies can change at any time.

Sometimes, you can get a secondary warranty (like a "Mack" warranty) that costs less than the OEM warranty and has longer coverage than the OEM warranty. In that case, the "Gray Market" item can still be covered and repaired, but you may not have access to the OEM repair facility. (It would be repaired by whomever the secondary warrantor uses.)

In the end, it's about how much risk "you" are willing to take. As a rule I buy big ticket items with a full USA warranty. Smaller items, less than $200 in my case, I often buy as gray market/imported.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    PrescottPhotogPrescottPhotog Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2007
    Another Great (small) Dealer
    I do alot on B&H just wondering if there is anywhere else that is better/cheaper?

Hi Everyone,

I have been dealing with Norman Camera out of Michigan (and I'm in Arizona). They are in Kalamazoo and have been in business for about 50 years (not sure but a long long time). I deal with Pat Norman (ask for him if you call and tell him Chris from Arizona said to call)(I get nothing for mentioning this).

Their prices are excellent !!!! In line with anyone (and sometimes cheaper) than I have ever purchased from. They only deal in USA warranty items. Delivery is prompt and in stock items are shipped the same day you order.

They got me a Mark III before anyone else could. Everything is first class as far as service goes.

I am posting this because I think the small stores need all the business they can get to stay in business, especially small stores that will sell for the same price as B & H but with better delivery.. and when you have a problem you can get someone you are used to dealing with on the phone. Plus you will never get the "closed for holiday, not taking orders" notice I seem to get every time I go to the B & H photo site.

Go to Norman Camera - www.normancamera.com and check them out. If you have questions or can't find something on their web site give Pat a call. He gets me special order items when no one else wants to deal with them.
    '
    Prescott Photog, Chris - " One Shot, One Still "
    '
    Canon CPS Member
    SmugMug Pro User - www.PrescottOutdoors.net
    NAPP Member..Click for Info
  • Options
    mikeb380mikeb380 Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited October 4, 2007
    JLGould wrote:
    After seeing so many recommendations for Adorama, I went to check them out and noticed that several of the items I am in the market for are labeled Gray Market. Thoughts?

Last year I bought my daughtrer a Canon EOS 600 from England. It is the same physically as the EOS 630, just different labeling for US. As ziggy said, the main difference is warranty. Canon will not honor non-US warranty and I think Nikon is the same.
    Michael :-)
    http://www.tabblo.com/studio/view/tabblos/mikeb380/
    ========
    Photography: the art of seeing the uncommon in the common.
    +++++++
    CANON EOS XT- 350D - Sigma 28 - 80 mm macro, MC Zenitar EF 3.5/16MM
    CANON F1n, Canon FD 28mm 2.8 SC, Canon FL 200mm 3.5
    Jupiter 9 2.8/85mm used on bellows for EOS & F1 Bellows is M42 thread with adaptors for both cameras.
    Tair 135mm 2.8
    Kiev 88 6x6 camera - Mir 38B 3.5/65mm, Arsat B 2.8/80mm, J26V 250 mm tele
    16 various FSU & German cameras
  • Options
    Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2007
    Ritz Camera
    I've been trying to get a Canon 40D from Ritz Camera for a couple of weeks now. I had seen their no shipping/no tax speil before, but was a bit wary. After Nik appeared to have such a good experience w/ them, I went ahead and ordered my 40D.

They said it was in stock and when I called the next day, it indicated it had shipped. But I should have know some thing wasn't right b/c no tracking # was ever listed for fed ex. After the camera should have arrived, I called their customer service and talked to a very obviously Indian rep who who checked and said that fed ex lost the package. But she insisted that I wait another three business days before I call back to check on the status and that if it hadn't been found, then I needed to file a claim. This was in spite of my insisting that it was their responsibility to get me my order and that if a lost package claim was to be filed, it should be by them.

I later called fed ex, and in spite of the Ritz rep telling me that fed ex had lost the package, they (Ritz) didn't even contact fed ex to put a trace on it. I also find out that fed ex may not have even picked up the package (Ritz just sent information that a package needed to be picked up). So apparenly it's my problem that Ritz didn't even make sure the package was sent out correctly. And here they are sitting w/ my money. Needless to say, I'm extremely frustrated.

I did a bit of searching about Ritz and my experience isn't all that uncommon. I've seen several similar styles of complaints. So, I guess sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. But the telling thing is, that Ritz doesn't go out of their way to give the customer a good experience.

fwiw.

EDIT - final outcome. I finally did get my camera, about 3 wks after the initial order. After the claim was filed, and I verified that I did not receive the camera, Ritz did send me a second one. However, about 4 wks after that, my DH called and said that "my camera" showed up today (I had it shipped to his office). Apparently, Ritz had put it in a (sealed?) box in an area for pick up and it was picked up by UPS (not fed ex). There was a note in the box, apologizing that they had to open it to determine the shipping address. Well, I don't know what route it took to get to me, but it must have been on a wagon train... I called Ritz to let them know that I received the original shipment, and w/o even a thank you, they gave me the hoops I needed to jump through to send it back. Have to admit, it briefly crossed my mind to keep the camera - after all, they had filed the insurance to claim it as lost 6 weeks prior.

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Options
    edited October 5, 2007
    Hi, Colleen
    I bought my 300D from Ritz at the local store and was short lens caps. I went back to the store and they wanted to charge me for the caps. Needless to say, i didn't buy any, they finally gave them to me. I went in to buy a lens, I wanted manual, not auto focus and the clerk said manual wouldn't work on the camera. I asked why Ritz advertised a lens to fit the EOS Rebel. He had no answer. I ended going elsewhere for my lens. I've not gone back since. The people working in that store prove the adage, "the clerk is a jerk!"
    Michael
    ne_nau.gif
    ========
    +++++++
    Jupiter 9 2.8/85mm used on bellows for EOS & F1 Bellows is M42 thread with adaptors for both cameras.
    Tair 135mm 2.8
  • Options
    AiredrifterAiredrifter Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2007
    Ace Photo, VA
    Got to speak up for Ace Photo in Ashburn, VA.

Good inventory, excellent sales staff, competitive prices, and I learn something everytime I go in there. (And usually spend money.)

(web site can be out of date)

http://www.acephoto.net/
  • Options
    Michael PBMichael PB Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 1, 2008
    Nikon d200 brandnew for $ 695 ??
    Hello and a happy new vear,

I´m michael from Germany. In a German forum is a discussion about this offer
    http://www.pricelineelectronics.com/test3568/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=123
    Do anyone know this shop?

Thank you for information

Regards
    Michael
  • Options
    ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2008
    Michael PB wrote:
    Hello and a happy new vear,

I´m michael from Germany. In a German forum is a discussion about this offer
    http://www.pricelineelectronics.com/test3568/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=123
    Do anyone know this shop?

Thank you for information

Regards
    Michael

RIP OFFF!

tn0171.jpgPriceline Electronics, PricelineElectronics.com
    711 Avenue U, Gravesend
    Address is on about page. The same address and phone number are also on M & V Leasing's page. On that page is "M&VLEASING GROUP LLC", but I couldn't find it in the NY entity database. Also at this address is MV Capital Group LLC. For this name in the NY entity database I do find MV CAPITAL, L.L.C. in Newburgh, NY, which may be it. In the picture I see three businesses for this street number, but none look like Priceline.

http://donwiss.com/pictures/brooklynstores/

Stay away!!!!

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • Options
    Michael PBMichael PB Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 1, 2008
    Zanotti wrote:
    RIP OFFF!

711 Avenue U, Gravesend
    Address is on about page. The same address and phone number are also on M & V Leasing's page. On that page is "M&VLEASING GROUP LLC", but I couldn't find it in the NY entity database. Also at this address is MV Capital Group LLC. For this name in the NY entity database I do find MV CAPITAL, L.L.C. in Newburgh, NY, which may be it. In the picture I see three businesses for this street number, but none look like Priceline.

Stay away!!!!

Z

Hi Zanotti

THX for the quick answerclap.gif

regards
    Michael
  • Options
    henryphenryp Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    small stores that will sell for the same price as B & H but with better delivery.. and when you have a problem you can get someone you are used to dealing with on the phone. Plus you will never get the "closed for holiday, not taking orders" notice I seem to get every time I go to the B & H photo site.

I love competition and think it strengthens each of us to have health competitors in our enviornment. That said, when you shop and B&H and have a problem you can e-mail me anytime. That's why I hang out here (and in dozens of other forums where I am often the only retailer's rep around).

B&H closes early every Friday & remains closed every Saturday. We close for a handful of Jewish holidays plus Christmas and Thanksgiving. Norman Camera's site says they're closed Sundays and "Christmas, Easter, New Years Day, July 4th and some other holidays." Our site is open 24/7/365 with the single exception you cannot place an order from Friday sundown through Saturday sundown (NYC time) for the same reason we're closed Saturdays.

So, while I love competition I have to say I love a level playing field as well.
  • Options
    RovingEyePhotoRovingEyePhoto Registered Users Posts: 314 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2008
    henryp wrote:
    I love competition and think it strengthens each of us to have health competitors in our enviornment. That said, when you shop and B&H and have a problem you can e-mail me anytime. That's why I hang out here (and in dozens of other forums where I am often the only retailer's rep around).

B&H closes early every Friday & remains closed every Saturday. We close for a handful of Jewish holidays plus Christmas and Thanksgiving. Norman Camera's site says they're closed Sundays and "Christmas, Easter, New Years Day, July 4th and some other holidays." Our site is open 24/7/365 with the single exception you cannot place an order from Friday sundown through Saturday sundown (NYC time) for the same reason we're closed Saturdays.

So, while I love competition I have to say I love a level playing field as well.

Hey Henry, I'm coming into the tail end of this thread, haven't read back through the various posts, but have just one question: can you be my point man at B&H when (just a matter of time) I order the outfit I'm considering? Will be in the several thou range (actually more than several), per chance that carries any weight. It seems we read here and elsewhere all the time about purchases with lens focus defects, feature defects, etc., and would be a huge plus knowing there's one guy at a major retailer like B&H watching over my purchase. Do you guys offer a pre-test of equipment before shipment to avoid these types of delivery blues? Do you charge for it? How do we make contact?
    See my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/26525400@N04/sets/. Policy is to initially upload 10-20 images from each shoot, then a few from various of the in-process shoots each time I log on, until a shoot is completely uploaded.
  • Options
    henryphenryp Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2008
    jimphotog wrote:
    Hey Henry, I'm coming into the tail end of this thread, haven't read back through the various posts, but have just one question: can you be my point man at B&H when (just a matter of time) I order the outfit I'm considering? Will be in the several thou range (actually more than several), per chance that carries any weight.

This is very flattering, and I'd be happy to place an order for you, but if I do, it's outside our web environment and you wouldn't have the same benefits you do with an online order in terms of web access, etc. We try to treat every order and every customer equally, but if you want me to have gander at your order before you finalize it, e-mail your shopping cart or wishlist to me.
    It seems we read here and elsewhere all the time about purchases with lens focus defects, feature defects, etc.,

Some of which is valid and some of which turns out to be otherwise.
    ...and would be a huge plus knowing there's one guy at a major retailer like B&H watching over my purchase. Do you guys offer a pre-test of equipment before shipment to avoid these types of delivery blues? Do you charge for it? How do we make contact?

We do not offer any such service. Most customers prefer to receive pristine, brand new, not previously opened merchandise. Our warehouse is in Brooklyn and our store in Manhattan. Our current warehouse staff lacks the expertise to conduct such tests, so doing so would mean a substantial increase in expense and delays in out-the-door time.
  • Options
    RovingEyePhotoRovingEyePhoto Registered Users Posts: 314 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2008
    henryp wrote:
    This is very flattering, and I'd be happy to place an order for you, but if I do, it's outside our web environment and you wouldn't have the same benefits you do with an online order in terms of web access, etc. We try to treat every order and every customer equally, but if you want me to have gander at your order before you finalize it, e-mail your shopping cart or wishlist to me.

Some of which is valid and some of which turns out to be otherwise.

We do not offer any such service. Most customers prefer to receive pristine, brand new, not previously opened merchandise. Our warehouse is in Brooklyn and our store in Manhattan. Our current warehouse staff lacks the expertise to conduct such tests, so doing so would mean a substantial increase in expense and delays in out-the-door time.

Kind of figured all the latter stuff, but that first thing, may take you up on that. Yours would be an interesting take on whatever I end up putting together. Thanks for the offer.
    See my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/26525400@N04/sets/. Policy is to initially upload 10-20 images from each shoot, then a few from various of the in-process shoots each time I log on, until a shoot is completely uploaded.
  • Options
    entropysedgeentropysedge Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2008
    Just want to give a big thumb.gif for B&H... ordered a lens on the 6th, had it on the 8th :D (tho' I think it does help that I live in NJ)
  • Options
    edited January 10, 2008
    Another nod for B&H. I ordered a Canon 40D and received it a day before it was promised. Excellent sales and service, always. thumb.gifthumb
    ziggy53
  • Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    henryp wrote:
    B&H closes early every Friday & remains closed every Saturday. We close for a handful of Jewish holidays plus Christmas and Thanksgiving.

FYI - this is one of the reasons I choose B&H over the competition. I really respect people who live religion. I won't do any photo jobs on Sundays (fits with my beliefs). I applaud B&H, and will be back shopping soon as always...

I just need to find someone to buy me that E-3...
  • Options
    Jeff0101Jeff0101 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 18, 2008
    [Originally Posted by Zanotti
    RIP OFFF!

711 Avenue U, Gravesend

Stay away!!!!

Z]

You are right. I have had a bad online shopping experience with them recentely. They have a malicious marketing strategy. In the end, you are the victim for sure.wings.gif What to return? 15% restocking fee is at least their profit.

Just another crooked camera store in Brooklyn. No offence to NY city.

My suggestion: don't waste your time. Stay away.clap.gif

• Options
    Jeff0101Jeff0101 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 18, 2008
    Zanotti wrote:
    RIP OFFF!

711 Avenue U, Gravesend

Stay away!!!!

Z

I did an extensive online research, so far there is no single positive feedback about this store. Only complains exist. Here are a couple of them:

http://www.pricerunner.com/retailer/28334/reviews

I should have known this earlier.
  • Options
    TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    11 pages and I did not see Amazon
    And this worries me a little bit. Can anyone chime in as to whether or not buying an item from Amazon would still be covered by Canon's warranty? Is Amazon considered a licensed reseller?
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
    Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
    Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex
  • Options
    edited February 11, 2008
    TaDa wrote:
    And this worries me a little bit. Can anyone chime in as to whether or not buying an item from Amazon would still be covered by Canon's warranty? Is Amazon considered a licensed reseller?

Amazon generally represents other vendors, acting as a relay, in addition to their own sources. As such, they are not necessarily always the best place to buy high-ticket items.

Amazon itself does not have a particularly good rating:
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Amazon

Sellers are expected to conform to the following agreement:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1161302

The bottom line is while Amazon can provide true values, do your own homework and learn who is the actual vendor, typically listed in the "New and used" sources of the Amazon page listing the item.

As a rule I recommend B&H, Adorama, KEH and many others before Amazon.
    ziggy53
  • Options
    KEDKED Registered Users Posts: 843 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2008
    jimphotog wrote:
    Kind of figured all the latter stuff, but that first thing, may take you up on that. Yours would be an interesting take on whatever I end up putting together. Thanks for the offer.
    Hey Jim -- I'm coming in really late here and maybe way after it matters, but you don't need an "inside guy" at B&H. I have bought every single piece of equipment I have (and i have LOTS) from them; I've had issues (Mk III) and they have been amazing about taking care of me. For digital photography, and probably for anything electronic, B&H is the best retailer in the world IMO. Period, end of story. I am an unabashed B&H booster on this forum, and the mods can shut me down when they deem it appropriate, but I have no financial interest in them (if anything it's the opposite!); I just think perfection deserves to be promoted.
  • Options
    mackidbrendanmackidbrendan Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    Shop sunshine
    http://www.shopsunshine.com/
    i read the speal about not getting ripped off(very helpful) and i notice many things about shop sunshine.

1. the "secure site" "visa verrified" pics on their page are just images , and not links.
    2. they are from brooklyn.
    3. they take things out of the box
    4. if you leave negative fedback before you get the item they will not ship untill you take it off.
    5. if you leave neg feedback after they will put neg feed back on ur profile.
    6. horrible review from BBB (http://search.newyork.bbb.org/reports.aspx?pid=44&page=1&id=8222)

anyone have any other issues with them? im trying to convince my friend he is getting ripped off with this.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/CANON-EOS-Digital-Rebel-XTi-400D-4-Pro-Lens-4GB-More_W0QQitemZ140206363063QQihZ004QQcategoryZ147173QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the sales over but they sell the same package on their store.

anybody have any ideas how to convince my friend he is getting ripped off, he doesn't believe me

Cheers
    -ßrendan
    http://www.brendanryder.com

Use coupon code 4MdT6vueeZfpQ to save 5$ on a smugmug account
  • Options
    entropysedgeentropysedge Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    maybe send him a link to this thread ...
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2008
    i read the speal about not getting ripped off(very helpful) and i notice many things about shop sunshine.

1. the "secure site" "visa verrified" pics on their page are just images , and not links.
    4. if you leave negative fedback before you get the item they will not ship untill you take it off.
    6. horrible review from BBB (http://search.newyork.bbb.org/reports.aspx?pid=44&page=1&id=8222)

anyone have any other issues with them? im trying to convince my friend he is getting ripped off with this.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/CANON-EOS-Digital-Rebel-XTi-400D-4-Pro-Lens-4GB-More_W0QQitemZ140206363063QQihZ004QQcategoryZ147173QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anybody have any ideas how to convince my friend he is getting ripped off, he doesn't believe me

Cheers
    -ßrendan

Brendan,

Welcome to the Digital Grin. clap.gif

I moved your post into the "Where to Buy?" thread.

Have your friend look up "Shp Sunshine" on Reseller Ratings:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Shopsunshine_Sunshine_Electronics_DSN_Digital_Shopping_Network

While they don't have the best rating, it is also far from the worst. If your friend has already placed the order there is little you can do until there is a problem, if indeed there is a problem. If your friend used a charge card, there are legal recourses available to prevent fraud.

Good luck to your friend but remind them that sometimes the risk is just not worth it.
    ziggy53
  • Options
    dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2008
    i've gone through Adorama, Bhphoto & recently Beach camera..I've had great luck with all 3...

.Adorama & bhphot seem to be hard to get a hold (for me anyway)of sometime if you have questions.
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2008

Cheers
    -ßrendan
    Brendan
    I checked Reseller Ratings and Sunshine has a higher than average rating with them. I read many of the reviews and they seemed to get a lot of very good ratings. Most people were satisfied with their purchases. If your friend does have problems he/she can call the credit card company and file a complaint contesting the charge. Usually banks/credit card companies are very good to work with on stuff like this. I also use a plugin to my browser called ebay negs and it brings up all negative and neutral feedback for the seller. There also they had a decent rating. Maybe your friend isn't getting ripped off.
    ========
    +++++++
    Tair 135mm 2.8
  • Options
    HarlanBearHarlanBear Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    us1photo.com
    Has anyone used us1photo.com or us1camera.com (same company) for on-line buying? They have a very good price on Nikon D300 body only, get good reviews at tomshardware and Reseller Raitings (9.17), and reviews look very good. They state USA warranty, new in box, no shipping charge and no tax. But I've only used B&H, etc. So wondering ...

Thanks,
  • Options
    mendocinomendocino Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 11, 2008
    "No, Beach Camera, I'm not a 'wecela' "
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Brendan,

Welcome to the Digital Grin. clap.gif

I moved your post into the "Where to Buy?" thread.

Have your friend look up "Shp Sunshine" on Reseller Ratings:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Shopsunshine_Sunshine_Electronics_DSN_Digital_Shopping_Network

While they don't have the best rating, it is also far from the worst. If your friend has already placed the order there is little you can do until there is a problem, if indeed there is a problem. If your friend used a charge card, there are legal recourses available to prevent fraud.

Good luck to your friend but remind them that sometimes the risk is just not worth it.

Ziggy53,

I have a little story to tell one and all... I got my very 1st camera about 4 years ago after playing w/ a friend's 3MP Fuji Point & Click... I was bitten by the bug instantly, so I researched for weeks until deciding on an Olympus 5060WZ... studied the internet again for best prices and seller ratings, and decided on Beach Camera - good ratings, good prices, and best of all, when I called them to naively ask if everything that was supposed to be in the box was indeed in the box... the guy I talked to was great; he chuckled a bit and assured me that yes, they were good guys and to give them a try and see what I thought... fair enough. When my boss new camera arrived it was just as offered, a complete new box full of everything promised... I thought "Cool, this could be my main photo gear goto place..." I ordered a few things from them, always getting just about the best price available and good service... hunky dory, 'eh? One day I received a phone call from Beach Camera, a lady w/ a very heavy Asian accent; I have a hearing loss to start with, so it took quite a bit of "What?" "Would you please repeat that?" "You want to know if I'm a wecela?" "You think I'm a what?" to finally figure out that they suspected me of 'reselling' the stuff I bought from them... absurd... I never bought more than one of anything, and anyway, I only bought maybe $1200 TOTAL of merchandise from them... I emailed them to find out if in fact the call was from them but never got a reply...

If my profile worked when I used the "You!" button, you'll see below what gear I've purchased the last few years mostly from B+H, a bit from Amazon, and some from Adorama... all totally satisfactory+... and to Beach Camera, "No, I'm not a 'wecela' "
  • Options
    timcallowtimcallow Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited March 21, 2008
    Hey guys, how about Amazon. I bought a 50mm 1.4L lens, it came in a few days in perfect condition. I am now looking at a 70-300 IS USM lens, Any other reviews for amazon?
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2008
    timcallow wrote:
    Hey guys, how about Amazon. I bought a 50mm 1.4L lens, it came in a few days in perfect condition. I am now looking at a 70-300 IS USM lens, Any other reviews for amazon?

http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=749859&postcount=112
    ziggy53