Dgrin Meetups - Western US

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited October 6, 2010
    Nikolai wrote: »
    4-5 hours.. hmm... lemme think...headscratch.gif

Is it that far for you? I google-mapped LA to Kelso, and it said 3.5 hours which didn't seem that bad. Feel free to suggest a good spot that's closer to you and a more equitable division of driving. Mt. Pinos was just too far for me.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2010
    kdog wrote: »
    Is it that far for you? I google-mapped LA to Kelso, and it said 3.5 hours which didn't seem that bad. Feel free to suggest a good spot that's closer to you and a more equitable division of driving. Mt. Pinos was just too far for me.
    Dude, I can't drive as fast as you or do, remember? ;-) bowdown.gif
    CHP here is on the lookout for any kind of traffic violation due to a budget crisis, driving 90mph is not an option...ne_nau.gifcry

Again, thank you ideas... I gotta see if I can get around the hours...
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2011
    I made a post in Landscapes about a little (very unofficial!) Dgrin get together in the Carrizo Plain. You can check it out here.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2011
    Seattle Meetup March 6

I'd like to shoot for both Sharp Shooters ("concrete") and the 100 Strangers Project in Seattle on March 6. I have a 3pm session with a family in Magnolia, so I'd like to meet around 10:30. Info on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=186651791370111